RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:29:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread  (Read 30890 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 09:07:53 AM »

Can anyone tell me what the appeal is for Doc Louis' Punch Out?

I saw people on a GAF thread getting all excited about it and I can't tell if they're being facetious. It's three rounds of the Wii game, just against Doc right? I mean there are 100% walkthrough videos on youtube that are ten minutes long. Am I missing something?

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 09:46:23 AM »

It was an exclusive Prize for Platinum members several years ago. If you missed out back then there was no other way to get it. Probably just excited that its somewhat available now.

Plus its just awesome Smiley

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 09:55:23 AM »

The "appeal" is that it's the only way to obtain it - there was no physical release, and it was a very limited digital release.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2015, 10:01:36 AM »

I see. Thanks for clarifying guys.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2015, 11:22:14 PM »

Missed out on the 2013 year of luigi poster set due to not being diligent enough in completing stuff. Hopefully I can get into the site at some point to where I can collect some coins to spend. I don't want to miss out on anything else. Anyone else still have yet to spend, or is saving and trying to get something larger?

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2015, 05:30:21 AM »

I'm holding off right now because I have a coworker who is going to check his and his kids' games for codes for me and also because I'm still researching all the WiiWare titles they put up trying to find the ones that are worthwhile.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 06:44:37 AM »

im stuck with 95 points, i need to raid game stop Smiley I would like to get a game

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2015, 10:35:04 AM »

i helped out a buddy and got him the Zelda Messenger bag, and told him a list of games I wanted. Was going to get
Earthbound
Twin Bee
WarioLand
Super Mario Land

I think I have a few points left over

Now your playing with power!
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2015, 12:15:09 PM »

I'm trying to scrounge up for the new Smash Bros Poster set. If I can snag it before they close down I'll have gotten every single poster from Club Nintendo!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2015, 04:04:56 PM »

I just went on to try to get Flipnote. Can't believe the site is still this wonky.

I was gonna say I can't believe none of the physical merchandise has sold out, but I guess that would be hard when it's almost impossible to actually sign in and buy any of it.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2015, 05:01:55 PM »

I just went on to try to get Flipnote. Can't believe the site is still this wonky.

I was gonna say I can't believe none of the physical merchandise has sold out, but I guess that would be hard when it's almost impossible to actually sign in and buy any of it.

i'm surprised too, back when the gold nunchuk was on there it seemed to sell out in a few hours after it was posted, if that. hopefully they're actually still available and it's not some sort of glitch like the site still accepting orders when they've actually sold out in the background.
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2015, 08:05:13 PM »

I wanted the Mario shirt. Last I checked though, all they had left were small sizes.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2015, 08:51:13 PM »

So people are actually trying to sell Flipnote codes on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/F...%3D400861182184&rt=nc

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2015, 08:54:52 AM »

The site is actually running somewhat smoothly at the moment. I was able to grab my code for Flipnote Studio, as well as registering 4 serials I got from a coworker, putting my coin balance at a whopping 1060! Super-Psyched.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2015, 01:27:47 PM »

didn't' even know about flipnote. just downloaded my copy, and finished all my surveys. back up to 360 points

Now your playing with power!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length