RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:41:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards Discussion Thread  (Read 30738 times)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2015, 11:49:40 PM »

I still have a few codes if anyone needs them.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2015, 09:14:19 AM »

i could see it taking way longer than usual for rewards to arrive, considering how many people are probably ordering them all at once.

Agreed.  I just wanted to check.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2015, 03:20:14 PM »

OMG I can't register the last code I need because I guess I already registered my nephews copy for Mario 3d world way back. I need 20 coins to get the posters I want. Anyone want to trade? I believe Mario 3d world will give you 60 points.

[EDIT] don't need it anymore. somehow it let me register 2 DK Tropical Freezes lol
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 04:52:38 PM by h1ghw1nd » Logged
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2015, 12:32:08 PM »

So they released the Platinum and Gold prizes.  Highly disappointed...again.  All digital downloads.  Wasted my time last night trying to get on to make Platinum only to get a digital reward.  Physical rewards, Nintendo!  You hear me!?

SMS set complete!
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2015, 01:01:20 PM »

YES! I love downloadable games. I just wish there were some on the original Wii. Oh well, I'll just have to pick one for the 3DS.

Thanks Nintendo!

https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2015, 05:39:41 PM »

I am disappointed as well. All I want is something that cannot be bought through regular means. Thanks for buying hundreds of dollars in games this year, as a reward, here is something you can buy for 10-20 bucks. I sincerely hope that the new system of rewards better shows appreciation to their supporters.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2015, 08:37:04 PM »

I am disappointed as well. All I want is something that cannot be bought through regular means. Thanks for buying hundreds of dollars in games this year, as a reward, here is something you can buy for 10-20 bucks. I sincerely hope that the new system of rewards better shows appreciation to their supporters.

I agree, I hope the new rewards system shows better appreciation.  At least let us get physical games.  Give us at least 2 picks if your giving out the digital games if you reach Platinum.

SMS set complete!
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2015, 08:40:16 PM »

what new rewards system?
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2015, 09:37:35 PM »

Is the site working for everyone else? I haven't been able to get back on since yesterday lol
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2015, 10:26:02 PM »

what new rewards system?

The whole reason they are discontinuing the clubnintendo is to use a new rewards system that they believe will be better for customers and for them as well.

Is the site working for everyone else? I haven't been able to get back on since yesterday lol

I haven't been able to get on in days. Been very hard to get any codes to anyone without knowing which I have already used.

troy78
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2015, 12:08:50 AM »

While I know that the rewards system was a nice gesture by Nintendo, It's tough not to get ticked off with the digital rewards.  Especially after getting some really cool exclusive items in the past.  If it started with digital and ended with digital I would't know any better, unfortunately I do!  What sucks the most is I have every game on the platinum list, and all but two on the gold list. 
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2015, 10:21:42 PM »

I haven't been able to log in at all.

SMS set complete!
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2015, 10:03:40 PM »

I finally got in. Luckily the shirt wasn't out of stock. Somehow my last attempt to get it didn't go through. Why can't they just print more posters? Oh well, the shirt isn't bad.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2015, 09:06:28 AM »

Was just able to get on and grab my platinum (Mario Kart 7).

Had a coworker who thought he had platinum, and had offered me his download, which I would have taken New Super Mario Bros 2, but to his surprise he was neither platinum nor even gold, but he had some coins in his account which he let me pick a download, so I got Donkey Kong (Game Boy) for the 3DS. That was still pretty nice of him!

Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2015, 09:11:21 AM »

I've been meaning to log in and choose my reward.  Probably going to get Punch-Out for the Wii.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length