RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:21:16 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | If you could have one arcade, which one? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: If you could have one arcade, which one?  (Read 11118 times)
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 01:03:16 PM »

Tournament Cyberball 2072

I used to play this game back in high school. We had one across the street from the school, and used to play it on our lunch. Nobody on campus could touch me at this game. I later  entered into a statwide tournament that was held at a local amusement park, and won the competition.

Of course there are a lot of other games that I would consider as a close second. Wink

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2007, 02:19:54 PM »

wow i never seen that captain nin. it looks pretty cool.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 03:08:28 PM »

Tournament Cyberball 2072

I used to play this game back in high school. We had one across the street from the school, and used to play it on our lunch. Nobody on campus could touch me at this game. I later  entered into a statwide tournament that was held at a local amusement park, and won the competition.

Of course there are a lot of other games that I would consider as a close second. Wink

If you ever get one I will be busy the day it needs to be moved. Wink

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »

Yeah Steve, it's a pretty fun game. (better against a human opponent)

And I understand Scott *cough* puss *cough*. It does weigh a lot!

ColecoVisionist
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 03:26:27 PM »

I would love to have Tron. Not available on home consoles. Great controls, four different screens.

Brett Weiss: Words of Wonder

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 11:49:28 PM »

Tron only if it the environmental cabinet. That would be AWESOME!

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 09:25:38 AM »

Whoa, do you  guys have a link for info about that?

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tan
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 09:48:19 AM »

Whoa, do you  guys have a link for info about that?

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7594

Wink
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 11:16:12 AM »

Damn you beat me to it.

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 11:37:05 AM »

I would love to have an F-Zero AX arcade to go with my gamecube game.  I love the one over in Orlando, and the swiveling seat just rocks!!  If I want an older cabinet, I used to play Off Road Challenge alot, Id like that one too.
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »

Actually, you know what arcade machine would rule? House of the Dead 4 Special...

http://games.ign.com/articles/689/689290p1.html

"The House of the Dead 4 Special is a two-player attraction based off The House of the Dead 4. Players enter an enclosed room, sit down, buckle up, and experience zombie blasting like never before. The game makes use of two 100 inch screens, one in front and one in back, and a 5 speaker sound system, giving the impression that zombies are attacking from all sides. The seat shakes as zombies attack, and players are blasted with air for every bullet that penetrates their defenses."

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tan
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 01:01:35 PM »

Actually, you know what arcade machine would rule? House of the Dead 4 Special...

http://games.ign.com/articles/689/689290p1.html

"The House of the Dead 4 Special is a two-player attraction based off The House of the Dead 4. Players enter an enclosed room, sit down, buckle up, and experience zombie blasting like never before. The game makes use of two 100 inch screens, one in front and one in back, and a 5 speaker sound system, giving the impression that zombies are attacking from all sides. The seat shakes as zombies attack, and players are blasted with air for every bullet that penetrates their defenses."

I'd rather wait for the PS3 version this fall, that way i don't have a vibrator stuck under my ass and it's my sound system instead. plus the small beer fridge i use as a end table beats a rear screen any day. Wink
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 01:06:21 PM »

But you can't deny the amazingness of that whole setup!

Follow me on Twitter
Tan
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 01:10:24 PM »

But you can't deny the amazingness of that whole setup!

What? PS3, big screen, beer fridge, Cerwin Vegas and leather couch? Most assuredly not. Wink
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 01:12:03 PM »

I hate to say it but I agree with Tony on this one.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length