RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:24:02 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | The Small Scores Thread: Part 4! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 302 Print
Author Topic: The Small Scores Thread: Part 4!  (Read 1311402 times)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3720 on: August 07, 2019, 07:04:35 AM »

Been ages since I posted, my wife got me a pretty damn cool present today Art of Fighting 2 on the Neo Geo:

oh baby! Not too often we get to see AES scores!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #3721 on: August 07, 2019, 02:47:09 PM »

Been ages since I posted, my wife got me a pretty damn cool present today Art of Fighting 2 on the Neo Geo:

It's a shame AES games are so eye-wateringly expensive as I'll love to get Sengoku 3 and the Last Blade 2
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3722 on: August 08, 2019, 07:01:30 AM »

It's a shame AES games are so eye-wateringly expensive as I'll love to get Sengoku 3 and the Last Blade 2

I hear you. I'd love to have all the King of Fighters, but the last few are just out of my budget.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #3723 on: August 09, 2019, 07:25:49 AM »

It's that time again.

Free games from friend:

Rest of stuff:

I drafted a plan for finishing the game room and I'm getting close to having all the systems I need.

I don't really need a 19" LCD TV but it was $7

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 07:35:26 AM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #3724 on: August 09, 2019, 12:14:02 PM »

Wow, nice haul!! Also there's something about the 80s industrial design of MSX systems I love.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3725 on: August 09, 2019, 11:39:33 PM »

Snapped these up for $45. I think I did all right...

- 'Late
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3726 on: August 10, 2019, 12:35:09 PM »

Snapped these up for $45. I think I did all right...

- 'Late

That is an amazing pick up!!! So many great titles..... and Rocky too!!

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #3727 on: August 10, 2019, 08:26:50 PM »

Wow, nice haul!! Also there's something about the 80s industrial design of MSX systems I love.

Thanks! I was able to pull the majority of it together on the cheap. I also love the design of the A1 as well. It has a mechanical keyboard that is o so satisfying for tying things. If you decide to grab one yourself make sure you buy one with the power brick as they can go for $100-$150 themselves!

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3728 on: August 11, 2019, 05:33:27 PM »

Found this at a store that I dont usually find NES games that I need.  They usually dont have many NES games.

They had it priced at 15 which is a good deal. 

Also ran into a collector that I had never met before and we talked for almost an hour in the store.  It's always fun to talk to and hear other people's stories about collecting.  Good times.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3729 on: August 14, 2019, 01:00:34 AM »

It's not much but it was only $5 and CIB Gameboy stuff very rarely pops up around here so I nabbed it.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #3730 on: August 14, 2019, 11:40:48 AM »

I've had a bunch of scores lately but my normal picture taking area is really messy so I haven't been able to take good shots of them. I'll just make a list.

Vita:
PS Vita OLED - $70
Soul Sacrifice - $8
Tearaway - $8
FFX/X2 HD with the art cards - $25

PS2:
Devil Kings - $4
Need for Speed Carbon - $4
Need for Speed Most Wanted - $4
Jade Cocoon 2 -$15
Bloody Roar 4 - $15

NES:
Base Wars - $2
Robocop - $2
Rambo -$2

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
TheBoss
Sega CD
Denmark

Stats
« Reply #3731 on: August 16, 2019, 09:47:35 AM »

I got some new games in for my Amiga Smiley

The games has been enhanced from the original C64 release and comes on both a CD and Disk version.

Spoiler (hover to show)

Amiga and PC gamer/collector
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3732 on: August 19, 2019, 08:32:06 AM »

Found this at a store that I dont usually find NES games that I need.  They usually dont have many NES games.

They had it priced at 15 which is a good deal. 

Also ran into a collector that I had never met before and we talked for almost an hour in the store.  It's always fun to talk to and hear other people's stories about collecting.  Good times.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Woo! 650 incoming!! And I agree it's always awesome to find someone you can just deep dive into collecting with!

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3733 on: August 19, 2019, 11:21:19 AM »

Flea Market pick ups. Rocket and Puzzle Fighters were great finds and Caesars Palace is sealed. Also grabbed the Animal Crossing amiibo for $1 each just in case the new switch game supports them.

ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #3734 on: August 19, 2019, 06:44:32 PM »

I got some new games in for my Amiga Smiley

The games has been enhanced from the original C64 release and comes on both a CD and Disk version.

Spoiler (hover to show)

I love the Power Glove! It's so bad!

In all seriousness, what's that game like?

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 302 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length