RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:28:50 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Top 5 Unreleased Nintendo Wii games 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Top 5 Unreleased Nintendo Wii games  (Read 2710 times)
Dennis Fleaman
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« on: June 21, 2016, 06:22:02 AM »

Made this Top 5 Unreleased Nintendo Wii games video that I thought some of you might be interested in.
I think that most of you never heard or seen these games before.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 08:55:12 AM »

I live right around the corner from n-Space. I should ask some of the developers if they're familiar with Winter.

Dennis Fleaman
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 12:11:08 PM »

I live right around the corner from n-Space. I should ask some of the developers if they're familiar with Winter.

Please do and hurry because they went bankrupt not to long ago.  :-)
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 03:13:03 AM »

Nice video dude! Never heard of any of the games, but No Limit Racing looks amazing! What the hell lol whyyyy??? The two survival horror games look decent too. Thanks for sharing.
Raidou
DB Reviewer
Australia

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 12:59:29 PM »

Unseen64 has made detailed videos on Project HAMMER

The composer for Sadness, Arkadiusz Reikowski, has made the demo OST public, and can be found on Youtube, so that's slightly better than just an overoptimistic trailer.
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 04:23:54 AM »

Cool vid, the Wii had a lot of cool little gems on it, but it's such a shame Winter, Project H.A.M.M.E.R, and No Limit Racing never saw the light of day since I would have brought them all. I'm really skeptical of Sadness however, with no actual gameplay ever shown (unless it was an FMV game) I don't think they really got that far into it.

Really lame reason for the publisher to pull the plug on Winter, considering I found the horror games on the Wii to be my favourite horror games out there... which you know... were all aimed at adults. Heck, how do they explain games like Scarface or Mortal Kombat on the Wii then?

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 09:27:24 AM »

n-Space had a lot of problems with their IPs for silly reasons. Case in point: Sony pushed back on them because Hannah Montana: The Movie was too short in length for a packaged good, full title. What did they do? Remove the run button to artificially inflate the time. Thanks Sony!

Dennis Fleaman
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 04:02:16 PM »

Thanks for the reactions guys.
I believe Sadness was going to be a black and white FMV game.
Can't believe these games got canned. Just look at all the shovelware on the Wii . I mean come on..
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 02:45:34 AM »

I remember when that video for Winter came out. It felt very Silent Hill. One game that never happened but alsmot did was Jet Set Radio reboot.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length