RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:19:55 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Episode #30 - RF Generation Playcast (Lego Batman 2) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Episode #30 - RF Generation Playcast (Lego Batman 2)  (Read 5618 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: October 12, 2016, 12:07:54 PM »

COMING 10/13/2016!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 12:10:23 PM »

Whoa!  This was on every console!  8-bit Lego Batman!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 01:01:52 PM »

Whoa!  This was on every console!  8-bit Lego Batman!

I think they call that a humorous exaggeration

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 06:42:21 PM »

I heard Rich mention Lego Ghostbusters but they are in Lego Dimensions. Are either of you more interested in trying out Lego Dimensions now?

If you liked the previous Lego Star Wars games I would definitely recommend The Force Awakens.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 08:16:38 PM by Addicted » Logged

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 12:15:36 AM »

I listened in the car on my way back from CT. Enjoyed listening to you guys even though LEGO games have no interest to me... except if they make that LEGO Dark Souls.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 08:39:54 AM »

Thanks for the listen guys. It was a fun episode to record.

MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 02:11:07 PM »

I need to go back and listen to this, I'm backlogged on games AND game podcasts, LOL!  I quite enjoyed LEGO Batman 2, though, so I think it will be a fun listen.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length