RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:35:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Star Trek Discovery or The Orville. Better space show ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Star Trek Discovery or The Orville. Better space show ?  (Read 2300 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:31 AM »

I have been watching both of the shows, and so far I am liking the Orville over the new Star Trek.

The Orville seems to have people you care about, and want to see what happens next.  Star Trek, should be Star Trek: The Klingon Empire's beginning.  No one on the Discovery is even likable, they tried to make it a space drama.  

I would go into more detail, but I want others to watch them and make their own choice.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 06:02:27 PM »

I haven't watched the Orville, but I'm enjoying the new Trek. The show has started with good production values, and I'm interested to see where it goes.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 07:29:39 PM »

I haven't watched the Orville, but I'm enjoying the new Trek. The show has started with good production values, and I'm interested to see where it goes.

I don't hate it, the fact we know the inner workings of the Klingon's is not very star trek.  Most of the series you only know what the members of the star ship knows.  Also the fact they don't have hair really bothers my wife.  Lol

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length