RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:17:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | RF Generation Streaming - Looking for More Streamers!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Streaming - Looking for More Streamers!!!  (Read 41004 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2018, 04:12:50 PM »

Thanks for this link, Addicted!  I might have to seriously think about doing this, since I have much of what I would need already to do decent Game Boy streams, minus a capture device.
I know people hate it, but the Retron5 has been a super simple solution for retro game capture. Otherwise, using a Super Game Boy or a Game Boy Player will get you decent portable footage through a capture card.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I want to be able to stream Super Game Boy compatible games with those specific features, so assuming the Retron 5 works with the SGB or SGB2, that could be viable.  I'm giving serious consideration to the Analogue Super NT as well.
Retron5 does Gameboy natively but will not work for the super Game Boy the super NT is where to get that

NeoMagicWarrior
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2018, 04:21:24 PM »

Thanks for this link, Addicted!  I might have to seriously think about doing this, since I have much of what I would need already to do decent Game Boy streams, minus a capture device.
I know people hate it, but the Retron5 has been a super simple solution for retro game capture. Otherwise, using a Super Game Boy or a Game Boy Player will get you decent portable footage through a capture card.

I want to be able to stream Super Game Boy compatible games with those specific features, so assuming the Retron 5 works with the SGB or SGB2, that could be viable.  I'm giving serious consideration to the Analogue Super NT as well.
Retron5 does Gameboy natively but will not work for the super Game Boy the super NT is where to get that
It does not work with the super game boy, but does have the super game boy enhanced features built in. It's in a menu buried kinda deep, and the Retron5 needs to be fully updated.

Always looking for more Xbox Live Friends!!!!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2018, 09:42:34 AM »

Okay, thank you both for the info!  That will be helpful for me going forward, as I decide how I want to approach streaming.

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2018, 10:39:26 AM »

bump!  Updated thread

shane
Sega 32X
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2018, 04:16:23 AM »

I'm currently streaming every morning at about 5:15AM EDT. Playing through randomized Metroid Zero Mission and Link to the Past games. http://shaneplays.games
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2018, 01:11:03 PM »

Sweet, thanks for letting me know about this. On twitch a lot these days so will tune in. I am also interested in streaming as well but in the same boat as you MetalFro. I have a Dazzle DV-80 I could use to stream but quality will be an issue. Heard I need an a/v splitter to make it easier to play while streaming. Not too interested in showing my face but would like to get a good sounding mic. I can easily stream PS4 games of course.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2019, 10:05:22 AM »

I completely forgot to post in the thread, though I've been posting notices in the Discord chat. I started streaming at the beginning of this month! I have been streaming the Shmup Club game for January, as well as several sessions of The Messenger, which I just completed a couple nights ago. Follow me on Twitch, and help me get my follower count up, and if I know you're a member of RF Generation, I will most likely follow back, and add you to my list of folks I auto-host.

https://www.twitch.tv/gurugameboy

I stream on YouTube as well, though unfortunately my YT channel isn't big enough yet to have a nice, easy to remember address. Hint, hint: go subscribe to me Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx2OxuuP9FirL9DVac09Q4g

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2019, 02:49:39 AM »

Finally got a PC and everything I need to stream pretty well. I have been streaming a little bit already. Right now I am playing through Final Fantasy I PSP version. My screenname is Fokakis79. Don't have a concrete schedule but I usually am on later at night around 10:30pm PST

https://www.twitch.tv/fokakis79/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 02:51:27 AM by Fokakis79 » Logged

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2019, 09:20:31 AM »

Just gave you a follow!

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2019, 07:20:22 AM »

I want to stream on RF Generations Twitch, but it's hard enough to find time to stream on my twitch.  Just search douglie007 to find me if you want to follow, I only play Saturn games on my stream for now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2019, 09:52:55 PM »

Just gave you a follow!

Thanks I saw that. Need to get back on and Finish up Final Fantasy I on PSP.

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2019, 11:42:14 AM »

Also gave you a follow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length