RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:46:13 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | My house burned down 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: My house burned down  (Read 23483 times)
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 06:58:50 PM »

This suck man, I would help you financially but we are trying to a new van for my disabled daughters. But if you want, I can help by sending you a video game care package.  PM me and I'll see what I can do to help!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had a similar intention, so let's coordinate what we send Smiley
Sounds good.  If we are all on the discord we could make a room there or make a private chat.

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2019, 08:24:29 AM »

I'm down for that. I have some dupes ready to go, and could easily grab a few things off the shelf.

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2019, 12:49:24 PM »

Hey now,

This suck man, I would help you financially but we are trying to a new van for my disabled daughters. But if you want, I can help by sending you a video game care package.  PM me and I'll see what I can do to help!

I had a similar intention, so let's coordinate what we send Smiley

I'm down for that. I have some dupes ready to go, and could easily grab a few things off the shelf.

I was gonna turn this year's Not-So-Secret-Santa into a drive to help reestablish LeeJ07's collection. I even came up with a codename for the deal, "Operation: Reset." However, it looks like a few of you have already taken the initiative, and I'd be more than happy to join in! I have a decent stack of extra games & systems lying around, so let's do this!

Just one thing: what's a "discord?"

ANYway, I'll shoot y'all a PM in a bit...
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2019, 03:08:04 PM »

I've had a few messages about doing care packages. So we dont double up and send you doubles of what you already have or you dont want, do you mind if we use this thread, or should we use another?

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2019, 03:48:24 PM »

Hey now,

I've had a few messages about doing care packages. So we dont double up and send you doubles of what you already have or you dont want, do you mind if we use this thread, or should we use another?

It's probably a good idea to have a dedicated OPERATION: RESET thread to keep everything in order. Only thing is, should it be placed in Idle Chatter, or elsewhere? Seeing as how we're helping rebuild a fellow RF Gentleman's collection, perhaps it should be placed in Collection Connection. And I wonder if writing and posting a blog about Operation: Reset will increase it's visibility... hmmm...
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2019, 04:13:20 PM »

Let me ask some admins

douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2019, 06:26:54 AM »

https://www.rfgeneration....x.php?topic=19199.new#new donation page set.  And it will be on the front page of the site on the 10th.  LEEJ07 if you can make the first post on what was saved?  Also if you have any games or systems fire or water damages I can try and restore them.

bogdanit
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2021, 02:39:06 AM »

Oh ! This is terrible! The fires were a real disaster. I'm really sorry about your cat! And I don't know how to find the words to sympathize with you. In 2016, we also had a fire. The house in which I grew up burned down and had to rebuild it. It was very difficult. We could hardly choose a good project. Find a reliable construction company. Then, after the construction, I had to deal with design and repair . To choose high-quality doors that fit us in style, we had to search for a long time and we found them on doordesignlab.com
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 02:54:22 AM by bogdanit » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length