RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:13:42 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | For all you Halo fans out there... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: For all you Halo fans out there...  (Read 8449 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2005, 12:07:59 PM »

I disagree because Microsoft made Windows XP and I heard an X-box blew up once.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2005, 03:28:03 PM »

I am on the same view as Cap'n.
Which honestly isn't something i can say very often.
Because i have called him alot worse things than an ass :-P

But i just can't for the life of me understand why you defended the review of the game and then said that the score out of 10 that it was given was arbitrary and did not matter.

In anycase Xbox does not suck it is IMO one of the first decent things M$ has done in awhile.
As fior the PC scene i can't would agree with M$ being the suxxorzzz Wink

And i agree with Scott on calming down with Sega sucks talk.
Unless of course you are making referance to Billy Hatcher (to be fair i have yet to play it)

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2005, 10:17:25 AM »

personally I'd like to thank CFB for posting his friends review. seeing you guys get all fired up has been rather entertaining.

I don't have any particular devotion to any console or company. There are things I like and dislike about each one and the games for them. To me they are all just video games. NintendoSonyMicrosoftSegaAtariMattelColeco... whatever. it's all good stuff to me.

back to the original post, the rating and ranting aside there were some things I agreed with. his point about the audio was one. I thought it was just my TV but it is difficult to hear the speech over the background music.

story? yeah it's a little thin. maybe I'm just not paying attention but I've finished Halo and am near done on Halo2 and I couldn't tell you what the hell the story is.

I really just got it for the multiplayer. I don't have Xbox live but it's a blast getting the guys together and blowing each other up.

carry on.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length