RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:30:53 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 415103 times)
Xevious
Virtual Boy
Norway

WWW Stats
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2006, 06:49:09 PM »

Hi!

I'm John, a 32 year old collector from Norway, where I live in a small apartment with my bearded dragon, Oscar Smiley
I'm a interiordesigner, working at a interiordesignschool as a (kind of) teacher.

Now a days I'm looking for a new apartment/house to get room for all my games  ..oh... and my girlfriend.

2 years ago I went to a Norwegian auctionsite to get myself a NES w/Super Mario Bros... and now I'm here.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 09:13:47 AM by Xevious » Logged

One by one the penguins steal my sanity
djbeatmongrel
Donor

Stats
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2006, 08:08:49 PM »

I should have introduced myself before i started posted my collection eh? anyways i cam to this site after seeing the great collection database tools (kind of a mixture of ign before the recent change and digitpress with the collectors p.o.v).

anyways. i manage at a gamestore, go to college, make music (was doing it before beatmania  laugh) and i love to play most video genres. my goal as a colector is to have a complete wonderswan/wonderswan color collection, i am up to 4 boxed consoles, 56 boxed games, 1 proto and 1 odd phone accessory.

my other collecting efforts go towards amassing a large blaxploitation film dvd collection. i may be fairly young but pam grier is a godess of her time hehe.

also i've been playing city of heroes since May '04 so if theres any other players give me a yell, pinnacle reprasent.

welp, i'll be around, atleast every time i add games

laugh
Cham Zord
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2006, 03:54:52 AM »

Hey, my name is Dan. I'm 16 years old. And now, for a quick biography:

At the age of six, I ate a ball whole. By "a ball," I mean a sandwich. And I was at the beach. It looked so putrid, with all of its VCR on it. John Kerry grew from the bushes, came out, and went, "Why the long face?" So, I got together a crew of hermits and John Kerries and we went to pour some orange juice.

Anyway, I found RF Generation through Wikipedia and, being quite the video game fanatic that I am, I decided to join. My favorite game of all-time is Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. At the moment, though, I'm completely engulfed in Tales of Symphonia. Must be an RPG phase or something. Anyway, see you all around.

In a perfect world, there are no boundaries...

We already live in a perfect world...
Rejinx
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »

Hey, names Rejinx Wulf
Started collecting video games about 3 years ago, a little at a time. Not alot of games to be had Lafayette, La.  But, I think I am the only collecter in town.  I'm 23 years old and I have a really hot wife named Lacey.  That's about it.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Rejinx[/img]
My Podcast: www.RetroRundown.com
buffalo27
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2006, 10:46:39 PM »

Hi I'm John from west virginia, I'm 27 and been into video games, collecting all most my whole life but now that I'm older I'm really into it. I own a lot of consoles and play pretty much any type of game...just love the hobby alot and enjoy getting off work and relaxing playing some video games |D.

Nice to meet you all and hope to see you around the boards Smiley
TRAY
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2006, 01:46:11 AM »

Sup?

I'm Jacques...got the businesscard from Pieter (Speedy_NES) who is a friend in real life over here  

I just collect European Megadrive games and like to get some NES games somewhere somehow...

Also I own a bearded dragon called Andre...and I work on some kinda helpdesk but probably I will start my study after holiday vacation...cause this job is a little bit to crappy!

[img width=160 height=70]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3245/pbnafferwessidespitshitt1uy1im.gif[/img]
Kriven Raven
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2006, 04:30:27 PM »

Hey, the names McCloud. Fox McCloud XD.

Alright, names Nate, I'm Cham Zord's neighbor.yeahyeah, blah blah. My favorite game is....uhmmm...too many choices let's move on shall we?

Take one step forward, and two steps back...
chrisbid
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2006, 05:04:32 AM »

hi

my name is chris, i reside in columbus ohio and came here on the suggestion of the digital press forums after IGN screwed their user page up  ( http://users.ign.com/collection/chrisbid )  

i am 29 years old, and recently moved in with my girlfriend and her roommate, and sadly most of my pre-PSX collection had to put into attic storage until we get our own place in a year or two.  
NationalGameDepot
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2006, 12:30:04 PM »

Hello all.  I am 25 and from Knoxville, TN.  NES is my passion, but I am a gamer of all sorts.  I have around 12 systems with games and accessories for them all.  I am new to these boards, but I have been collecting for several years.  I know a few of the members here from other boards, so I thought I should give this place a try.  Check out my collection at www.nationalgamedepot.zoomshare.com, sign my guestbook while your there.  Take care
~~NGD

evilnate
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2006, 04:32:28 AM »

Hello, my name is Kjell. I am 21 years old, living home with my parents in Trondheim (Norway). For the time im jobless, i am educated as a industry food article operator. Worked 3 years on the biggest chocolate supplier in Norway, Nidar A/S.
Ive got introduced to this website by xevious, who sold me some NES games and i got hooked on the whole collecting thing. First i tried to collect the games i had as a child, but you can say it got abit over my head.
Favorite game must be..hm..Mega Man 2.
freaky
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2006, 07:05:30 AM »

ssssssssssup all,this's ya boy farax
i don do video games,,,u know,i gotta a life!!!
just wanted to let u know,dat da king is here,,,,,,

Dare I edit the King's post?
Oh I dare.

Yes a life which consist of joining a message board making an idiotic post.
Wow you're a winner!
Your family must be so proud!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 02:58:29 PM by TraderJake » Logged
Ataripitbull
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2006, 04:19:07 PM »

Hello all

My screen name is ATARIPITBULL, If any of you are from Atariage.com, or the now dead Gamerzuniverse.net, then you might know me.  Atari 2600 was the very first game system I received as a kid and have loved it ever since.  My original Atari system and games were destroyed when my house in Detroit MI, burned down, but I have been collecting hard core for about 5 years now and my collection has grown to around 500 or so, boxed 2600 games, plus I have my Atari extras like controllers, posters, store displays, t-shirts, jackets, duffle bags and many more Atari 2600 items.  Now as far as my self, I am 6'3, 231 pounds, I lift weights, kickbox, Boxing & do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for many years, I have a wife and 2 great kids.

Thank you and I hope I have fun here.

|D |D |D

ATARI 2600 FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nukie
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2006, 07:38:58 AM »

Hi everybody.
I've been paroozing this forum for a while and finally joined so I thought I would introduce myself.  Some of you may know me from DP where I post as nukie also.  Right now I collect NES and SMS but am slowly expanding (one step at a time).
Zanicnight
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2006, 06:25:48 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am Zanic and I been collecting for a few years now, of course I had nto become hardcore in to collect till about 2 or 3 years ago.  I coolect for all the systems I can, all the time. I just try to find the best deals where I can.
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2006, 07:41:55 AM »

Hello, my name is Josh. I am 25, married with two boys. From Ohio now living in WV. I'm Studying Computer and Electronic Engineering in Pittsburgh, PA. I play NES, Genesis, SEGA C.D., SNES, GB, GBA, PS, PS2, Xbox, and GC. that's about it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 01:02:21 AM by UNFORGIVINGPAIN » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length