RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:12:21 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407454 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1155 on: December 09, 2014, 06:39:20 PM »

Welcome to the forums JeremiahJT!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1156 on: December 09, 2014, 06:48:19 PM »

On the front it says Sega systems then on the back it says for Genesis, Master System, and Game Gear.  In the instructions it also has a page for Turbo Grafx-16 and Atari systems.  It does not mention any specific Atari system, but it does have a picture of a 2600 Junior.

It is made by Archer, which I believe was only sold at Radio Shack.

The instructions were likely packed in with other cleaners they made as well - sort of a generic instruction manual. The system likely worked for Sega products, but that still makes it Multiple Consoles. Wink

Welcome to the site.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1157 on: December 11, 2014, 12:07:05 AM »

Welcome to the site, enjoy the festivities within

ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1158 on: December 12, 2014, 01:14:03 PM »

Hi there, everyone. My name is Allen. I stumbled across this site while I was looking for a very rare PS2 controller that I can't seem to find in stock anywhere. Then I found it listed here. It says this person has it. http://www.rfgeneration.c...fo.php?ID=U-072-H-00740-B The exact same PS2 wireless controller that I bought off Amazon a few years ago but went bad recently due to leaving it alone for a whole year letting corrosion get to it =/ I took a liking to it and it became a favorite for him. Then I read somewhere that I have to make an account somewhere to buy it on here. I also read that I have to message someone to buy their item. So how do I do that?? There doesn't seem to be much features on here... Literally just now created an account. >.> So yeah. I really want that controller back =c

League of Legends: Finally got Gold rank.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1159 on: December 12, 2014, 01:23:48 PM »

Hi,
This site is mainly for collectors and cataloging collections. If you're interested in purchasing it, you would need to send those members a Private Message asking about it. There's one for sale on eBay for cheap right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/S...s&hash=item1c4a8bd4b0

ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1160 on: December 12, 2014, 02:46:29 PM »

Thanks, but I noticed that's a wired one. You able to find a wireless one around, and how do I message that person??

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1161 on: December 12, 2014, 03:13:38 PM »

Thanks, but I noticed that's a wired one. You able to find a wireless one around, and how do I message that person??

You click on the person's handle and there should be a link to PM them on their profile page.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1162 on: December 12, 2014, 03:17:12 PM »

Wireless silver one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/P...s&hash=item566dd78048

2 Wireless controllers:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...s&hash=item1c4a9e85a3

It doesn't look like they're hard to find, but you may have to pay more than you like for one.

ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1163 on: December 12, 2014, 03:22:42 PM »

Well this is the page I found. http://www.rfgeneration.c...fo.php?ID=U-072-H-00740-B It mentions Submit info, variations, images. Then says Who owns it, buys it, sells it. Then it shows a black version of it and has Page Credits. I don't know what to click on that page to message them.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1164 on: December 12, 2014, 03:24:06 PM »

Click "who owns this", then their member name, which brings up their profile. Scroll down and there should be a link 3/4 down to PM them.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1165 on: December 12, 2014, 03:25:31 PM »

Wireless silver one:

2 Wireless controllers:

It doesn't look like they're hard to find, but you may have to pay more than you like for one.

Oh yeah. I noticed the Silver one on there. I grew attached to the blue one so I was looking for another blue. I had also found a black version somewhere, but I might just settle for the Silver wireless one if I can't find the blue wireless one. Though I found a blue wireless one on ebay, but without the receiver thing which makes it useless to use.

ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1166 on: December 12, 2014, 03:27:40 PM »

Click "who owns this", then their member name, which brings up their profile. Scroll down and there should be a link 3/4 down to PM them.
"An Error Has Occurred!
Many apologies, but you can't view just any profile. " I did that. Am I limited to profiles I can view because I'm new??

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1167 on: December 12, 2014, 03:28:51 PM »

"An Error Has Occurred!
Many apologies, but you can't view just any profile. " I did that. Am I limited to profiles I can view because I'm new??

Quite possible that there is a post threshold to avoid spam, but I'm not a moderator, so I'm unsure.

ChimeiTekinaNasu
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1168 on: December 12, 2014, 03:30:57 PM »

Okie dokie. Well thanks.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1169 on: December 12, 2014, 03:44:19 PM »

Wireless silver one:

2 Wireless controllers:

Oh yeah. I noticed the Silver one on there. I grew attached to the blue one so I was looking for another blue. I had also found a black version somewhere, but I might just settle for the Silver wireless one if I can't find the blue wireless one. Though I found a blue wireless one on ebay, but without the receiver thing which makes it useless to use.

There are wireless receivers for sale on eBay too, though I don't know if they strictly pair to the original controller or not.
I think you need 10 posts in order to view profiles and post in the Sale thread.

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length