RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:12:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407445 times)
smith45885
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #900 on: June 09, 2013, 07:38:57 PM »

My name's Adam.  I'm from Ohio.  Been collecting for awhile.  Just recently got back into it.  Love NES, Snes, N64 and other cartridge based systems.  Outside of retro gaming I'm into powerlifting and firearms.. lol.
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #901 on: June 09, 2013, 07:50:41 PM »

You've got some cool hobbies. I like powerlifting and olympic lifting myself (though I'm lousy at both), but they're fun to watch. I hope you enjoy your time here and I'm looking forward to seeing your gaming pick ups in the Small Scores thread.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
smith45885
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #902 on: June 09, 2013, 07:57:12 PM »

cool!! I follow olympic lifting a little bit.. Powerlifting is my life (more than my hobby, lol)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #903 on: June 09, 2013, 08:18:35 PM »

My name's Adam.  I'm from Ohio.  Been collecting for awhile.  Just recently got back into it.  Love NES, Snes, N64 and other cartridge based systems.  Outside of retro gaming I'm into powerlifting and firearms.. lol.

Welcome, glad to see you made it. Always great to see another cart collector.

smith45885
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #904 on: June 09, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »

Thanks Duke! Glad I made it.
GradualGames
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #905 on: June 09, 2013, 09:27:27 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm Derek, from central PA. I'm currently enjoying revenge against my video-game restrictive parents in the form of collecting and playing for the NES. I also enjoy game boy, SNES, and N64, and even a bit of PS2, but I'm focusing collecting on the NES for now. I like to say I "collect to play," in that I look primarily for titles I'm certain I'll really want to play through at some point.  I also like to develop my own homebrew nes games (helped create Nomolos: Storming the Catsle, now working on The Legends of Owlia), and play piano in my spare time.

I look forward to spending some time on this site and hopefully learning about some of the hidden gems out there that I completely missed out on as a kid, having been forced to mow eighty billion lawns to earn just one game at a time Smiley
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #906 on: June 09, 2013, 09:32:10 PM »

Welcome everyone!

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #907 on: June 12, 2013, 04:03:25 PM »

Hey Derek I enjoyed your interview on the collector cast! I hope to play Nomolos soon Smiley

Welcome everyone!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #908 on: June 12, 2013, 05:53:39 PM »

Glad to see you make it over here Derek!

Popolov
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #909 on: June 13, 2013, 06:47:54 AM »

Hi . My name is Sergey . I love to play online games and my favorite one is  Shell Game . Here is game page - rfgeneration.com/forum/index.php?action=arcade;sa=play;game=22 .
Bacontron
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #910 on: June 25, 2013, 11:35:14 PM »

Hello!

My name is Carter and I just remembered I made an account on this site. I'm 15 and live in Michigan. I've been playing games with a passion as long as I can remember and have always wanted to find a good way to catalog my collection of them. Now I just have to do the hard part and actual enter them into this site, I've only done one of the many piles so far. My favourite games are Fire Emblem 9, Paper Mario TTYD, The World Ends With You, Earthbound, God Hand, and Castlevania SOTN. Outside of video games I watch anime and listen to a lot of music. (just like every other teenager in the world, heh).

I hope I can get along well with you guys. It doesn't seem like it's going to be hard though from the little bit of lurking I've done

Yo
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #911 on: June 26, 2013, 12:03:44 AM »

Welcome guys.

@Bacontron: with a name like that you're ok in my book.

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #912 on: June 26, 2013, 06:43:39 AM »

Hi . My name is Sergey . I love to play online games and my favorite one is  Shell Game . Here is game page - rfgeneration.com/forum/index.php?action=arcade;sa=play;game=22 .

Welcome to RFGen Popolov! There are a good number of people here who also play online games. You'll fit right in.

Hello!

My name is Carter and I just remembered I made an account on this site. I'm 15 and live in Michigan. I've been playing games with a passion as long as I can remember and have always wanted to find a good way to catalog my collection of them. Now I just have to do the hard part and actual enter them into this site, I've only done one of the many piles so far. My favourite games are Fire Emblem 9, Paper Mario TTYD, The World Ends With You, Earthbound, God Hand, and Castlevania SOTN. Outside of video games I watch anime and listen to a lot of music. (just like every other teenager in the world, heh).

I hope I can get along well with you guys. It doesn't seem like it's going to be hard though from the little bit of lurking I've done

It's really great to see a younger person with a passion for playing and collecting the older games. You'll get along just fine. Remember to post pictures of games you bought in Small Scores and get a mention in the Collectorcast. And, no need to worry, we all love bacon here.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #913 on: June 26, 2013, 07:10:36 AM »

Welcome new guys. Don't be shy in the forums. I also recommend using Tapatalk if you have a smart phone. It's a easy way to respond to the forum and keep track of where you posted.

Now your playing with power!
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #914 on: June 26, 2013, 08:53:16 AM »

Welcome all.  Nice to see another Michigander here as well.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length