RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:49:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407305 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1290 on: July 18, 2016, 12:47:47 AM »

i'll third senseiman, i picked up a famicom and a CIB game from him ages ago, would recommend. Welcome to the site!
The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1291 on: August 10, 2016, 03:38:28 PM »

Hello all.

Zinja here,  from Long Island, NY.

I came across this site a few days ago and it looks like the community is pretty good here, so I signed up. I am a collector of mostly NES - onward stuff. I used to have a large collection of games and hardware, but life has gotten in the way over the years. I am now slowly rebuilding that collection. I am a HUGE Castlevania fan.
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1292 on: August 10, 2016, 03:42:21 PM »

Welcome Zinja!

You'll find a lot of company with the NES here as well as a bunch of resources to help you rebuild that collection.

Which Castlevania is your favorite?

The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1293 on: August 10, 2016, 03:46:37 PM »

Definitely Symphony of the Night. I have been playing that game at least once a month since it was released. A true masterpiece of gaming.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1294 on: August 10, 2016, 03:54:57 PM »

Definitely Symphony of the Night. I have been playing that game at least once a month since it was released. A true masterpiece of gaming.

Welcome to the site The Last Zinja!  We hope that along with logging your collection that you check out our forums and become involved with the site.  We have two active podcasts and a community playthrough where we play a game or two as a group each month.  If you like Castlevania: SotN, you should check out our podcast on the game from a few years ago. We also played Bloodlines last October and Simon's Quest nearly three years ago.

http://rfgenplaycast.podb...db63ad613e5acf43a267eb007

http://rfgenplaycast.podb...aa9707681db07978446c34429

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1295 on: August 10, 2016, 04:00:07 PM »

I'll definitely check those out! Still working on logging my collection. My process involves writing it out on paper first, then typing it up, that way I don't forget anything.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1296 on: August 10, 2016, 04:02:13 PM »

I'll definitely check those out! Still working on logging my collection. My process involves writing it out on paper first, then typing it up, that way I don't forget anything.

You're using our free database here right?  No more pen and paper, and we have an app. Wink

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
The Last Zinja
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1297 on: August 10, 2016, 04:11:17 PM »

I can't help but write it out as well. Something about writing out lists is satisfying to me, don't know why, lol.
LAGO
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1298 on: September 05, 2016, 12:22:34 PM »

Hey everyone! I've been around for a long time but it has been so long since I have been on the boards I figured I would reintroduce myself.

I currently reside in Mississippi.  I enjoy video games, books, movies, and long walks on the beach ... wait this is the wrong type of introduction.

Seriously, I am starting my collection up again.  I am going after complete NES, SNES, and SMS.  I am an aspiring game designer.  I have been for a number of years, but I am actually really close to completing my first game.

Other than that I like all sorts of IT stuff and just tinkering with things in general.  I look forward to getting to know all of you, or dusting off old friendships as the case may be.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1299 on: September 05, 2016, 06:47:31 PM »

Welcome back to the posting side of things LAGO!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1300 on: September 06, 2016, 09:25:37 PM »

Welcome back, everyone!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1301 on: September 07, 2016, 10:07:33 AM »

Welcome Zinja, welcome back LAGO!

spf180
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

Stats
« Reply #1302 on: September 12, 2016, 11:40:42 PM »

Hello, I'm spf180 and my collection is a puny 25ish games and my wishlist is in the 500s because my collection is just a mere dream. My favorite systems are the obvious choices of Super Nintendo, then the PlayStation because the RPG love on them. I'm a RPG connoisseur so PM me some suggestions or sell some hidden gem RPGs.

RPG Extremist and Caffeinated Fiend of RF Generation
shane
Sega 32X
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1303 on: October 19, 2016, 05:42:12 AM »

Hello! I'm Shane, and I've had a collection on here for quite a while now. I've recently been focusing on collecting handheld systems, and have been picking up variants as I see them for both a reasonable price and decent condition. Some of my more recent finds are a Spongebob GBA SP, a Mirinda CGB, and a DK3 Game & Watch. I have lost track of how many systems I have a long time ago, but I'm certain it's beyond 100.

I'm a web developer by profession, and a co-founder of Strats, an adult gamer clan that has a few neat tools for those that stream or are part of a clan in a modern game. I recently moved to NH to be out in the woods and away from city life.

I have always been told that I play through games pretty quick, so recently I tried speedrunning a few games and got pretty good times on each. I got 6th in Axiom Verge 100% after a couple playthroughs, 2nd in Super Win the Game, and have the world record for Infested, though so far no one has posted another run of it so that's primarily because I was the first to post a time.

I love platformers and Metroid-like games. I tend to stream at least once a week at https://www.twitch.tv/shaneplaysgames, but today I'll likely be watching the debate instead.
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1304 on: October 19, 2016, 08:08:46 AM »

Hola, Shane!
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length