RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:11:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The gaming diary 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 397 Print
Author Topic: The gaming diary  (Read 955259 times)
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #4230 on: February 29, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition.
MUCH better then Soul Calibur V so far.
FireStar
Virtual Boy
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4231 on: February 29, 2012, 06:13:30 PM »

Lots of NES games after boiling the pin connector (yes, this really works).
Played some Bionic commando, and SMB3 with the USAUSA Gamegenie code. Would be fun if I could still break brick blocks with the code.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4232 on: February 29, 2012, 07:40:54 PM »

I've been playing Batman: Arkham City.  Lots of Batman: Arkham City.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4233 on: March 01, 2012, 04:13:14 AM »

beat text twist 2.
By the time I get home I will have unlocked an achievement in Mass, Conn, Nev, Ariz, DC and maybe some place else. I am trying not to get any in-flight.

edit
I missed an achievement in charlotte my flight was delayed so I missed my connecting flight and the Vegas to AZ flight had finished boarding but was held for me and a few other passengers who have since disappeared...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:15:55 AM by Izret101 » Logged

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4234 on: March 01, 2012, 04:27:38 AM »

beat text twist 2.
By the time I get home I will have unlocked an achievement in Mass, Conn, Nev, Ariz, DC and maybe some place else. I am trying not to get any in-flight.

edit
I missed an achievement in charlotte my flight was delayed so I missed my connecting flight and the Vegas to AZ flight had finished boarding but was held for me and a few other passengers who have since disappeared...

At least you're getting some gaming in. I'm just plain stuck at work, and I have a 30 minute drive and unloading a full car load from the apartment left for me after I finish up here tonight. I'm due back in by 10am EST, and it's 4:30am now. I wake up at 9am... so, I'm already looking at 4h30min sleep at most, which will likely degrade down to 3h.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4235 on: March 01, 2012, 06:20:47 AM »

NO SLEEP! I AM SO GLAD I GET TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND I AM GOING TO LOOK LIKE A SMELLY STARVING HOMELESS CRAZY MAN. THIS BTUGERKING IS SUPPOSED TO OPEN AT 4AM AT LEAST I MIGHT BIT BE ATARVING.

I DONT WNJOY ANY OF MY PHONE FAMES ANYMORE. MY PHONE IS ANGRY AND STUCK IN CAPS AND NOT AUTO CORRECTING APPARENTY...

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4236 on: March 01, 2012, 09:23:18 PM »

Played Prinny on PSP today.  Beautiful and fun game to play.  Anyone have any opinions on it ?

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4237 on: March 01, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »

Unlocked the Special Worlds in Super Mario 3D Land yesterday, and played through several of the new levels with Luigi.

Hey, why should Mario have all the fun?
raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #4238 on: March 02, 2012, 02:52:31 PM »

Gave up on Snake Eater 3D for 3DS for now, its unplayable with standard controls, really. I need to get a circle pad pro before i try it again.
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #4239 on: March 02, 2012, 03:20:31 PM »

Played Prinny on PSP today.  Beautiful and fun game to play.  Anyone have any opinions on it ?

Loved it.  Reminds me of Ultimate Ghosts 'n' Goblins, but I enjoyed it more.  Haven't played the sequel.

Keelah se'lai
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4240 on: March 02, 2012, 10:56:05 PM »

I beat my copy of Metal Slug X.

I am going to track other entries of this series down like a hawk. I've heard it was good for so long, but I never knew it was THAT good damn!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4241 on: March 03, 2012, 12:33:19 AM »

Skyrim. I take this game in small doses, so I'll probably complete it sometime before I'm dead... maybe. I am up to level 65 though.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4242 on: March 03, 2012, 01:44:02 AM »

I started playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The graphics are decent but they look a little old already. They're detailed but don't quite look right. It's not just my laptop because the screenshots I've seen online have been the same. Maybe it's the lighting. I've seen some games that look fantastic with all the lighting effects on but if you turn them off they look like graphics from 2001.

I'm using a cheap mouse on the arm of my chair, which is making it very difficult to control accurately.
MercuryCrusader
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #4243 on: March 03, 2012, 01:50:22 AM »

Played Prinny on PSP today.  Beautiful and fun game to play.  Anyone have any opinions on it ?

Loved it.  Reminds me of Ultimate Ghosts 'n' Goblins, but I enjoyed it more.  Haven't played the sequel.

Prinny is just great in general. It scratches that hard-as-balls platforming itch that the GnG series usually takes care of.

I think my only problem with Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins was that weird RPG-lite system of collecting power-ups and items. The Japanese re-release include a more classic arcade experience devoid of the collecting and such, and I enjoy that much more.

Playing through the second Professor Layton game, one of the many games I bought for $3 at a Shopko a while back. I do enjoy puzzles. I enjoyed the game so much, I ended up buying the third last Sunday for $19, and ordered the first game on Amazon for the same price. Gonna puzzle so hard.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #4244 on: March 03, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »

Skyrim. I take this game in small doses, so I'll probably complete it sometime before I'm dead... maybe. I am up to level 65 though.

I'm taking a break from Syrim. I'm level 40 and have completed the main quest, but I'm holding off on going through the guilds and stuff for now because I want to have something to look forward to before they decide to release DLC.

That, and I've been loving the Multiplayer co-op in Mass Effect 3's demo.

And when ME3 comes out, I'll be on that exclusively.

If anyone sees me online and wants to play ME3 co-op, feel free to send me an invite. Cool

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 397 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length