RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:15:40 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Thread of Gaming Randomness 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 110 Print
Author Topic: The Thread of Gaming Randomness  (Read 424728 times)
bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #345 on: October 08, 2012, 12:11:28 PM »

They're at it again!

http://features.peta.org/...n-black-and-white-parody/

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Seno
Sega CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #346 on: October 10, 2012, 11:43:39 AM »

Bloody Peta, protesting the rights of fictional creatures while euthanizing the real ones.

On a gaming related note just been sorting though my collection while moving into my games room - its amazing how crap you accumulate over the years, got about 40 games to go into the sale pile.
Nightowljrm
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #347 on: October 10, 2012, 07:44:13 PM »

At this point, PETA has become a walking joke about themselves. I honestly can't tell if they're serious or trolling. I really can't... It'd make sense of Pokemon were a brand new thing, but it's not. Aren't they a bit late to hate it, much like SMB3? ... *sigh*
Quackula
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #348 on: October 11, 2012, 09:40:05 AM »

Basically, Peta does this stuff because people will talk about it, and once people start talking about the latest Peta shennanigans, they'll likely start talking about animal rights in general.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #349 on: November 02, 2012, 09:33:01 PM »

For those who actually read my posts in the gaming diary and are curios as to why i have played an extraordianary amount of shitty games this year...

I am fairly certain i have mentioned before i am in a year long scoring competition (GTASC link to my team: http://www.gtasc.net/team-51.php )

It started out with 100 teams comprised of 5 players each at the beginning of the year. Down to 14 teams now with 2 more getting eliminated tomorrow night.

I have really enjoyed being part of it as i have never done anything remotely like it before. It has driven me to play games i never would have and in the process met some people who i also probably would have never talked to otherwise.

The downside is i have skipped out on playing quite a few games i would have really liked to play just to stay in the competition because of the way scoring works.

With only 5 weeks(?) left i am really burnt out but still giving it my all. They have already posted rules for next year but i won't be competing. I wouldn't end up playing to win. And what is the point in joining a competition if your not going to try and win it?

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #350 on: November 03, 2012, 02:03:15 AM »

so that's why you've been playing so many crappy games. every time i saw your wall of text about phone games i was always like ugh why is he doing this Lol. glad to see it wasn't your regular choice of games to play.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #351 on: November 03, 2012, 10:57:15 AM »

Looking forward to The Darkness 2, Borderlands 2, Halo 4, the long over due Crackdown and a dozen or 2 other quality titles.

I'll still be playing crappy games but I won't have to dedicate myself myself to them. I have managed to clear out a huge backlog this year though Smiley

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #352 on: November 07, 2012, 03:18:58 PM »

Karateka launch video. Very well done and amusing Cheesy

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #353 on: November 07, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »

I drove by this new place in town called Veldt and this is all I could think of.

[img width=550 height=305]http://splodinator.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/The-Veldt.jpg[/img]

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #354 on: November 11, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »

Not sure if its the right thread but whatever. My friend is going to take my Wii and mod it to put I guess a home brew channel so I can play ever nes and snes game.
Sounds awesome. I often become frustrated when my games don't work after cleaning them. This won't stop me from collecting actual carts

I love the artwork and nostalgia of it.
Anyone had this done ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (sweet!)

Now your playing with power!
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #355 on: November 11, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »

My team was eliminated by 256 points last night.
Nearly immediately after eliminations we put up over1k points lulz.

Placed 11th out of 100 teams. We would have gotten eliminated this week most likely. So it would have been awesome to make it to the top 10 but It has been a LONG haul this year scoring for the competition.

I am celebrating today by playing Halo 4.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #356 on: November 14, 2012, 10:55:00 PM »

There seems to be a new used game store opening up in my town. There hasn't been one here for several years, ever since Game Crazy closed. Well there is a GS but that doesn't really count. But now I'll have a real life independent game store to go to. I don't really know if this will do me much good in the end as I don't normally spend all that much on games. This year I have been somewhat of a high roller though.....Anyways new old game store!
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #357 on: November 14, 2012, 10:57:35 PM »

It feels good.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #358 on: November 15, 2012, 06:07:08 PM »

Yes. Yes it does.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #359 on: November 15, 2012, 08:08:43 PM »

I approve!
I have a couple that have cropped up in my area but from what i hear prices>selection. Which makes me sad and not want to bother checking them out

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length