RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:59:25 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The "What I Did in Game World Today" game. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: The "What I Did in Game World Today" game.  (Read 8714 times)
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« on: August 03, 2006, 06:25:44 PM »

Alright not sure if this'll work but this is how it works.

Somebody says what they did recently in a game but without naming the name of the game.

For example: I just stacked blocks.

Or: I just traveled to the northern wastes of Albion to investigate an evil force that the hero Scythe told me is rising there.

Then it's everyone else's job to name the name of the game.

Which would be Tetris and Fable: The Lost Chapters, respectively.

If anyone can think of more or better rules please give 'em.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Kevincal
Donor
United States
Awards: RFG Promoter

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 09:06:45 PM »

Pretty interesting.  Seems like it will be fun.  Smiley  Now I just have to play some games...lol

Cherish the most important things in life, your health & family.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:00:42 PM »

ok here is one and its obviousely easy (no need to be specific really):

i went to the amazon and battled a primate human that was green with orange hair. then i got the shit kicked out of me rapidly by a asian bitch with huge thighs. and i went to russia to kick a commies ass...........

i could go on. but if you dont get this one i will laugh.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 10:04:42 PM »

Street Fighter!

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 10:12:33 PM »

you win...............

here is a cookie @

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 10:19:40 PM »

ok here is another (yet harder) one:

i drive a 'vmax twin-turbo interceptor' equipped with 'apache side mounted cannons' and 'pulse long range nuclear torpedos' when i am out catching criminals on wheels. but on foot i carry a '.95 automag' with exploding bullets and a 'tonari snare gun' that shoots nets. i am to catch all of these criminals either dead or alive.

what game is this  slick
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 10:21:29 PM by dreamcaster » Logged

Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 11:12:09 PM »

Mach Rider or Spy Hunter?

And I revived a person who was on the brink of death by means of restoring the present which would rebuild the future to before it was destroyed by Griffon. I then proceeded to go to the bistrow which emerged from my efforts in the past where I obtained the miracle food needed to save Lyn. I then traveled to the past, gave it to Lyn and saved her life. Then she had amnesia and didn't remember the death of the sage of Balance Valley so she was of little use. Anyway, we traveled through Balance Valley, I killed the demon monster that was blocking her memory and now we are proceeding to the lighthouse where the sage died.

Smiley Good luck.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 12:17:34 AM »

Mach Rider or Spy Hunter?

nope. sorry.

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 12:34:12 AM »

Here's one.  I played a game of football on a classic Sega system.  I chose my favorite team, the 49ers, and played against my hated rivals, the Cowboys.  Both teams are near their prime this year, so it should be a good matchup.  The guy who the game is named after is one hell of an announcer.  Wink

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 01:07:57 AM »

john madden football

Tan
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 02:03:47 AM »

i just killed the b*tch who abducted my loved ones and tried to harvest earth's population, then i drove her ship right into the sun, i wonder what Art Bell would have to say about that?
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 08:25:16 AM »

I just fought a pitched naval battle in which, strangley enough, the five ships I had were exactly the same as the five ships I was battling.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 10:04:53 AM »

I just fought a pitched naval battle in which, strangley enough, the five ships I had were exactly the same as the five ships I was battling.

Battleship?

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 10:30:42 AM »

john madden football

Ya but which year and system?  Cheesy Wink

Kevincal
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 10:31:46 AM »

i just killed the b*tch who abducted my loved ones and tried to harvest earth's population, then i drove her ship right into the sun, i wonder what Art Bell would have to say about that?

Body Harvest?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length