RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:36:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The "What I Did in Game World Today" game. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: The "What I Did in Game World Today" game.  (Read 8713 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 12:19:37 PM »

ok here is another (yet harder) one:

i drive a 'vmax twin-turbo interceptor' equipped with 'apache side mounted cannons' and 'pulse long range nuclear torpedos' when i am out catching criminals on wheels. but on foot i carry a '.95 automag' with exploding bullets and a 'tonari snare gun' that shoots nets. i am to catch all of these criminals either dead or alive.

what game is this  slick

are there going to be any takers on this?

HINT: its for the genesis.

Outlander?

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 03:12:27 PM »

ok ive got one

Im trying to rescue a guy (who some people says my boyfriend) and his brother from one mean monster but i keep getting in a mood!!!

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 11:44:21 PM »

i drive a 'vmax twin-turbo interceptor' equipped with 'apache side mounted cannons' and 'pulse long range nuclear torpedos' when i am out catching criminals on wheels. but on foot i carry a '.95 automag' with exploding bullets and a 'tonari snare gun' that shoots nets. i am to catch all of these criminals either dead or alive.

what game is this  slick

Outlander?

nope.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »

what game is this  slick

Outlander?

nope.

is it fish finger fighter 4?

Tan
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 11:14:32 PM »

what game is this  slick

Outlander?

nope.

Technocop
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2006, 03:55:36 PM »

what game is this  slick

Outlander?

nope.

Technocop

yes. i am surprised that someone got it. i love this game. i got it  a few weeks ago and its fun.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 03:58:11 PM »

is that even a real game? nothing came up for it in a game search.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 04:01:09 PM by dreamcaster » Logged

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2006, 04:34:24 PM »

yeah it was made by Captian Birdseye

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2006, 08:21:02 PM »

then you should go to the feedback/suggestions forum and go to the add games topic and add the info.

Alabama-Shrimp
TurboGrafx-16
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2006, 03:10:37 PM »

dont be gay

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2006, 04:27:06 PM »

then you should go to the feedback/suggestions forum and go to the add games topic and add the info.

Actually you can submit info here

http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/submit.pl

And Alabama-Shrimo has submitted lots of stuff.

Tan
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2006, 08:47:25 PM »

what game is this  slick

Outlander?

nope.

Technocop

yes. i am surprised that someone got it. i love this game. i got it  a few weeks ago and its fun.

a right click google search of "vmax twin-turbo interceptor" made it too easy lol

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2006, 02:41:31 PM »

what game is this  slick

Outlander?

nope.

Technocop

a right click google search of "vmax twin-turbo interceptor" made it too easy lol

smooth. i never would have thought to google it.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2006, 02:42:56 PM »

dont be gay

cant help it........ dick.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2006, 02:46:48 PM »

Play nice you 2

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length