RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:06:13 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Who the Hell Does Such a Thing (Split from a Completely Unrelated...) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Who the Hell Does Such a Thing (Split from a Completely Unrelated...)  (Read 6126 times)
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« on: April 16, 2007, 12:20:17 PM »

Virginia Tech Shooting Kills at Least 20
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 03:48:43 PM by TraderJake » Logged
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 01:09:45 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266310,00.html

The scary part is I almost went there.  And I would most certainly have been in that building at that time had I chosen to go there.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 01:11:21 PM by Hydrobond » Logged

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 02:46:36 PM »

Jesus, one shooter?

He must have been freaking locked and loaded and or be a crack shot to have taken down so many people.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 02:54:29 PM »

Yeah, leave it to an engineer to do something efficiently.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 03:46:28 PM »

lol that shouldn't be funny.

I only caught a tidbit while i was taking rediculous computer courses for my new job.
It was pretty much the same things over and over. But the test are all timed. So when finishing early you just hve to keep clicking back and forth so that the timer runs up to the exceptable minimum time.

Most definately the most effective way to make someone learn something.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 03:52:05 PM »

This is horrible, sad, tragic. Imagine if it happened at your school. What if someone pulled a gun out at Cary Quad and then subsequently went on a shooting rampage in the Electrical Engineering Building. How about if it was Calhoun Hall followed by Baldwin Hall? It certainly strikes a nerve, this incomprehensible act. Perhaps it is because he chose to kill engineering students, I don't know, but this is truly a horrible event and I pray for the family and friends of everyone injured or dead, in addition to those injured.

Hello World.
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 04:11:27 PM »

This sucks, I hope they dont blame games.

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 04:47:47 PM »

That's sad and somewhat shocking. I think I heard this is the ninteenth school shooting in ten years. I'm amazed at how one person could kill so many people in this way. Were they all spaced out or were they in a busy classroom or what?

Undecided
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 04:49:39 PM »

That's sad and somewhat shocking. I think I heard this is the ninteenth school shooting in ten years. I'm amazed at how one person could kill so many people in this way. Were they all spaced out or were they in a busy classroom or what?

Undecided

they were spaced out throughout the campus, it said so on MSN.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 04:53:16 PM »

This is horrible, sad, tragic. Imagine if it happened at your school. What if someone pulled a gun out at Cary Quad and then subsequently went on a shooting rampage in the Electrical Engineering Building. How about if it was Calhoun Hall followed by Baldwin Hall? It certainly strikes a nerve, this incomprehensible act. Perhaps it is because he chose to kill engineering students, I don't know, but this is truly a horrible event and I pray for the family and friends of everyone injured or dead, in addition to those injured.

I imagine it daily, that's why I carry a knife. I'd charge the motherfucker.

If you're ever somewhere a shooting is happening, and you see someone running towards it rather than away from it, that's me

James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 04:58:20 PM »

If you're ever somewhere a shooting is happening, and you see someone running towards it rather than away from it, that's me
Will you be charging at them with your razor edged keyboard?

It's nice to think we'd be heroic when it happens, but in reality we'll probably freeze then get shot and die in a puddle of bodily fluids.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »

^The guy killed one person in a residence hall and then proceded to kill 30+ in the engineering building.

33+ now.  
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266374,00.html

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 05:07:21 PM »

It's nice to think we'd be heroic when it happens, but in reality we'll probably freeze then get shot and die in a puddle of bodily fluids.

I don't care if I got shot, I just want to be remembered as the badass guy that charged the gun toting maniac with a knife. If I take him down all the more +rep.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 06:10:59 PM »

I don't care if I got shot, I just want to be remembered as the badass guy that charged the gun toting maniac with a knife. If I take him down all the more +rep.

Unless you have been in that situation before you have no idea what you would do.

This is truly  tragic  but am I surprised? Not at all and that's sad.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »

Undecided

they were spaced out throughout the campus, it said so on MSN.

No, only two killings happened in the dorm, the other 30 happened in the engineering building from what I've read. Certainly not really spread out.

Oh, and

http://kotaku.com/gaming/...oting-on-games-252702.php

Hello World.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length