RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:23:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 277420 times)
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #690 on: August 06, 2014, 07:59:54 PM »

Grab it for me Tech Wizard!! I'll even give you a finders fee if you can grab it all for $20.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #691 on: August 07, 2014, 11:53:27 AM »

Grab it for me Tech Wizard!! I'll even give you a finders fee if you can grab it all for $20.

sent the seller an email, waiting for a reply Smiley
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #692 on: August 07, 2014, 01:27:33 PM »

sent the seller an email, waiting for a reply Smiley

So excited Smiley

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #693 on: August 26, 2014, 08:41:09 AM »

Miracle Piano for NES, just the piano with cords and the box but the box is a bit crappy.  No cart or manual.  Going rate?  There is an auction on Ebay for this for $55 with shipping, no bids yet.  Guy wants a BIN of $167.95.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #694 on: August 26, 2014, 06:26:16 PM »

Miracle Piano for NES, just the piano with cords and the box but the box is a bit crappy.  No cart or manual.  Going rate?  There is an auction on Ebay for this for $55 with shipping, no bids yet.  Guy wants a BIN of $167.95.

try looking at sold listings only, current listings don't normally give a good idea of the going rate on anything. what people actually paid for is the best indication of average value.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #695 on: August 26, 2014, 06:46:45 PM »

try looking at sold listings only, current listings don't normally give a good idea of the going rate on anything. what people actually paid for is the best indication of average value.

I didn't want to do that.  I am being lazy.  Tongue  Figured someone here would know.  And it would be a good discussion, or something.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #696 on: August 27, 2014, 12:03:57 AM »

I didn't want to do that.  I am being lazy.  Tongue  Figured someone here would know.  And it would be a good discussion, or something.

that's fine too but i don't know so i'm just suggesting what i do to find out prices Wink i usually check that first and/or pricecharting then come asking here last if i can't find anything myself.
mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #697 on: August 30, 2014, 04:07:09 PM »

I have a loose Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1, PAL Version) disc that I found in a SCPH-1002 PS1 that I bought for £1.00.
I found this one on eBay that sold in June: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm...1421228949?orig_cvip=true
Do these normally go for that much? Have I found a rarity!? shrug
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:11:19 PM by mumboking » Logged
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #698 on: August 30, 2014, 04:09:04 PM »

I can say that Mega Man Legends 2 does sell for a hefty price tag here in the States.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #699 on: November 24, 2014, 11:22:26 PM »

Phillips N60 Console. Any ideas on value?

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
A8scooter
CD-i

WWW Stats
« Reply #700 on: November 29, 2014, 10:54:16 PM »

How about an Magnavox Odyssey system Complete in box boarderline New  ( Listed as never played and marked as such on the original system shipper box. ) Everything is like new if not New like stated on the box and what they people who are selling it said.

Currently looking for :

Atari 8 bit
+ game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
+ Prototype and Demo cartridges
+ manuals and boxes
+ Atari 130XE system, and any system boxes outside of the Atari 400 system.
Check out my Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at:
[url]http://www.a8museum.com[
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #701 on: November 30, 2014, 12:37:24 AM »

I was hoping someone had an answer on the N60 console as it made me curious.

Magnavox Odysseys are odd to place a price on because there seems to be a small number of people (1?) who attempted to corner the market, at least on ebay. It's made auctions for them weird to watch over the last few years. I would guess though, if the box is very new looking, you're looking at a couple hundred at least, $300-500 would be my guess.

I only have a guess though and it's only come up for me on the periphery since I watch Odyssey^2 auctions. If it was for the O2 that you were asking, the answer is less than $200 for sure. Maybe $100 with a little luck.

The original Odysseys seem to come up for sale in very good condition fairly often but again, many of the auctions seem to be from the same seller, so, that's weird. I've even seen them with their original shipping cartons included.

Shadow Kisuragi has chatted with me on this very thing, maybe he'll chime in.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #702 on: December 12, 2014, 07:21:52 PM »

Cornering the market? No wonder I can't find Odyesseys for good prices anymore

gbpxl
Virtual Boy

WWW Stats
« Reply #703 on: December 21, 2014, 12:49:50 PM »

Joe and Mac 2 SNES NTSC CIB, all inserts, minty

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #704 on: December 21, 2014, 01:40:27 PM »

Yeah - the Odyssey market was cornered a few years back when someone purchased up most of the stock, even at a detrimental cost, so that he could artificially drive up prices. He tends to purchase any Odyssey listings that aren't his as well.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length