RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:52:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | RFG App for Android: The official thread! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 Print
Author Topic: RFG App for Android: The official thread!  (Read 181051 times)
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2017, 11:26:08 AM »

Possibly, but I thought Josh put in a fix for that. If not, we'll get it sorted.

Cool, no worries.

theGrue
Android Developer
Programmers

Stats
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2017, 10:50:25 PM »

Hey guys! I got a copyright takedown notice for the app, without any real detail about what I did wrong. I'm not sure what I need to do at this point... Maybe the fact that you can view images is what caused it to get flagged?

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2017, 12:59:07 AM »

Hey guys! I got a copyright takedown notice for the app, without any real detail about what I did wrong. I'm not sure what I need to do at this point... Maybe the fact that you can view images is what caused it to get flagged?
If that were the case, all the web browsers would get copyright takedowns. I see no reason that should have happened.
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2017, 03:53:33 PM »

Do you have any option to contact google and see what happened?

toze3
DB Reviewer
Portugal

Stats
« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »

Just to refresh 2 wish feature option and one bug i believe

The app is great, i especially like the EAN scan option. Is almost perfect for me.

For me i would like to have 2 features:
- view and add comments for my games
-possibility to set a default folder when adding games. For example when i'm adding new ames i would like to go a folder "new adds" or similar, and i have always to change the folder for each game. If the app use the last folder used insted of always pre-select as default the collection folder will be great or it could be pre-selected in the first menu here are all folders visible.

BUG Huh
I was trying to add hardware to my collection with the scan UPC code tool, but it always says it cannot find any result.
Here an example, http://www.rfgeneration.c...fo.php?ID=E-040-H-00020-A
The UPC in database is correct and the same that i have, but always get me no results.
Does the app only checks for games?
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2017, 11:12:42 AM »

I know there's been some uncertainty with the app here recently but it looks like the Switch entries are doing strange things. If you search for a switch title, it's coming up as "SNES" for the console in the listed results. After adding it to your collection, it's showing as unknown console. Is there plans to get the app back up on the store and hopefully fixed?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:40:48 PM by Bear78 » Logged

RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2017, 01:11:19 AM »

I have not much interest in getting a Switch at this time but I do want the app (I was going to get it when I discovered that it was taken down in fact) and if its doing that for one new console then its probably doing it for others too. But I have tried another game collecting thing on the store and its ok but its not RF Gen good. I think I tried downloading the link someone gave but I ran into some kind of trouble. Can't remember what it was. But I wasn't able to get it working. Maybe I will try again. But of course just as I was about to get it it went down. I have only had my new phone since June and was just getting back into updating my collection on here and I thought doing it on my phone sounded like fun,
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 01:15:23 AM by RobotWillie » Logged

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2017, 10:16:03 AM »

I can send you a copy of the most recent APK to install.

RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2017, 04:10:50 PM »

I will PM you.

toze3
DB Reviewer
Portugal

Stats
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2017, 05:35:16 AM »

I can send you a copy of the most recent APK to install.

There is any update of the last year version (2.7 ) ??
RobotWillie
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2017, 04:34:27 PM »

I just installed it this morning and the App info page still says 2.7 so doesn't seem so.

Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #161 on: March 20, 2017, 09:55:30 AM »

Possibly, but I thought Josh put in a fix for that. If not, we'll get it sorted.

Cool, no worries.

Hey Shadow, it looks like this is still an issue as Switch is still showing as "Unknown Console".  Looks like TheGrue doesn't come around often anymore?  Would love to get this updated and put back up on the store Sad

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2017, 05:23:19 AM »

I'm having the same Switch issue on my phone

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
CAWZY
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2017, 05:53:35 AM »

Really hoping you guys can continue with your app.  So far its been my favorite to use.
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2017, 10:55:32 AM »

Really hoping you guys can continue with your app.  So far its been my favorite to use.

I couldn't agree more.  The app is honestly what brought me to this site and got me to start contributing.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length