RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:36:27 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 293 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1016847 times)
mattbrake90
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #3645 on: July 12, 2014, 11:01:00 PM »

Ok I know once i Say this this will definatley go 100% against me as a guy
 I recently been watching Aquamarine one of my favorite movies in the late 2000's #dontjudgeme

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3646 on: July 15, 2014, 01:09:16 PM »

Gallowwalkers - I really tried to give it a fair chance. But it was just stupid. Cool premise. But just bad movie.

From Dusk Til Dawn - Great movie Cheesy

The King's Speech - I was expecting this to be a boring dry movie. Was really good.

Currently nightly viewing is Inside The Nazi Hunters. I have been going to bed really late (so falling asleep really quickly) and eps are pretty long so these are have been taking ages to finish.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3647 on: July 15, 2014, 06:25:57 PM »

Gallowwalkers - I really tried to give it a fair chance. But it was just stupid. Cool premise. But just bad movie.

The King's Speech - I was expecting this to be a boring dry movie. Was really good.

Currently nightly viewing is Inside The Nazi Hunters. I have been going to bed really late (so falling asleep really quickly) and eps are pretty long so these are have been taking ages to finish.

i really enjoyed The King's Speech too, if you liked that give The Queen a try for more british politics/royalty.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3648 on: July 18, 2014, 09:52:33 PM »

Meh.

Yawn.

*SCOFF*

Now, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! Gonna dig that series up on YouTube later.

Speaking of happy-go-lucky documentary series: I went over to my best bud's place the other day, and watched a run of Fear Thy Neighbor he had in his DVR queue. Now I'm so hooked, I'm actually gonna pay to watch them on YouTube...

Speaking of YouTube: just when I thought I'd viewed all of the Air Crash Investigation / Mayday episodes, I discovered one I'd never seen before:

Aaaand I just discovered the Why Planes Crash series:

Damn, is there an aircraft-accident show that Greg Feith isn't on?!

On a related note: I'm definitely never, ever gonna fly on Malaysia Airlines.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3649 on: July 20, 2014, 06:36:31 AM »

Taking a break from Nazi Hunting. Fell asleep to these lately. More PBS on Netflix makes me happy.

Secrets of the Dead: Bugging Hitler's Soldiers

NOVA: At the Edge of Space

NATURE: What Plants Talk About - SUPER INTERESTING. I've seen this before. It details how plants "talk" to eachother, bugs, animals, and for Zags benefit it also details their biological warfare against other plants and bugs.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3650 on: July 21, 2014, 12:00:36 AM »

NATURE: What Plants Talk About - SUPER INTERESTING. I've seen this before. It details how plants "talk" to eachother, bugs, animals, and for Zags benefit it also details their biological warfare against other plants and bugs.

is that the one that mentions cut grass smell is actually grass screaming for help?
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3651 on: July 21, 2014, 06:38:09 PM »

Grease

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3652 on: July 21, 2014, 10:44:56 PM »

is that the one that mentions cut grass smell is actually grass screaming for help?

Among other things yes. That is one of the things i think is rubbish though. I think cut grass smell is just the smell of cut grass.
That would be like lopping off part of someones body and saying the smell was them crying for help (IMO)

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3653 on: July 22, 2014, 08:19:45 PM »

What Lies Beneath

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3654 on: July 23, 2014, 12:56:47 AM »

Among other things yes. That is one of the things i think is rubbish though. I think cut grass smell is just the smell of cut grass.
That would be like lopping off part of someones body and saying the smell was them crying for help (IMO)

ya, i mean the whole plants communicating thing is a stretch from the start, but i still like the image of screaming grass.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3655 on: July 23, 2014, 09:18:02 AM »

Whatever helps you sleep better at night to try to ease the guilt of the mass mutilation you just committed with your lawnmower earlier that day. You MONSTER. Even Jeffrey Dahmer is disgusted by you.

ya, i mean the whole plants communicating thing is a stretch from the start, but i still like the image of screaming grass.

I recall reading a Cracked article about the incredible things plants are allegedly capable of:

http://www.cracked.com/ar...when-no-ones-looking.html

Cracked also did an article with an entry on plant communication and mathematics (?!) (entry #3):

http://www.cracked.com/ar...science-cant-explain.html

If you can't get accurate and reliable information from articles on a comedy site, you can't get 'em anywhere.

In any case, I have yet another show or two to take a gander at. Thanks, guys.
Sega2099
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #3656 on: July 24, 2014, 11:37:04 PM »

The back of my eye lids. Good night

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3657 on: July 26, 2014, 09:59:57 AM »

Whatever helps you sleep better at night to try to ease the guilt of the mass mutilation you just committed with your lawnmower earlier that day. You MONSTER. Even Jeffrey Dahmer is disgusted by you.

I recall reading a Cracked article about the incredible things plants are allegedly capable of:

http://www.cracked.com/ar...when-no-ones-looking.html

Cracked also did an article with an entry on plant communication and mathematics (?!) (entry #3):

http://www.cracked.com/ar...science-cant-explain.html

If you can't get accurate and reliable information from articles on a comedy site, you can't get 'em anywhere.

In any case, I have yet another show or two to take a gander at. Thanks, guys.

I do buy the plants can communicate bit though :'(

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3658 on: July 26, 2014, 09:41:56 PM »

Ghost Adventures

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3659 on: July 28, 2014, 08:03:09 PM »