RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:50:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Moniker Mania: RF Generation User Name Origins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Moniker Mania: RF Generation User Name Origins  (Read 63557 times)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2014, 07:29:51 PM »

Engineer because I am a 4th Class Steam/Power Engineer. Mike because its my name shortened.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2014, 08:45:20 PM »

Engineer because I am a 4th Class Steam/Power Engineer. Mike because its my name shortened.

AKA Crabby's Wallet.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2014, 08:53:05 PM »

I can just imagine the dreams of a steam engineer. Is it constant steam punk?

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2014, 10:19:22 AM »

AKA Crabby's Wallet.

I like to think of him more as a purse

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2014, 10:20:57 AM »

You'd probably be up to first class by now if you didn't annoy Crabby at his workplace so often.

Then again, Crabby needs to be annoyed. Dude's just way too mellow on the CollectorCast; someone needs to dial up his intensity a bit. Maybe turn him into the next Billy Mays... only without the heart condition or the coke habit.

Billy Mays reborn.

And since I'm waaay too far away to do the job, it falls on you pick up the slack. Do us proud, good sir.

'Late
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »

I can just imagine the dreams of a steam engineer. Is it constant steam punk?

I rarely dream. I wonder if Steam Punks dream of Boiler systems?

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2014, 11:09:35 AM »

I rarely dream.

How did you become the Dreamkiller when you have few dreams of your own to practice your craft on?
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2014, 11:37:36 AM »

I rarely dream.

How did you become the Dreamkiller when you have few dreams of your own to practice your craft on?

If he can't dream then no one will!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2014, 12:11:07 PM »

Boshamp was a nickname from middle school. I add the number 33 to my online stuff sometimes as well. It is my favorite number because Larry Walker is my favorite ballplayer of all time.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2014, 12:36:49 PM »

Boshamp was a nickname from middle school. I add the number 33 to my online stuff sometimes as well. It is my favorite number because Larry Walker is my favorite ballplayer of all time.

Rockies for life!

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2014, 01:55:07 PM »

I rarely dream.

Sounds like the tag line to an Inception sequel/spinoff. Or a new take on the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise.

Anybody want to help me with the story treatment I'll be pitching to the Hollywood producers?
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2014, 03:27:36 PM »

Rockies for life!

Even if we turn into the Cubbies and never do well over 100 years, I will stay true to my local team. ha ha

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2014, 04:25:08 PM »

I rarely dream.

Sounds like the tag line to an Inception sequel/spinoff. Or a new take on the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise.

Anybody want to help me with the story treatment I'll be pitching to the Hollywood producers?

I'm in as long as there are boobs involved

Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »

Wempster is a nickname from school based on my last name Wempe.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2014, 12:42:31 AM »

I rarely dream.

I'm in as long as there are boobs involved

I'm not feelin' ya with that recommendation...  Tongue

Wempster is a nickname from school based on my last name Wempe.

I'm sure there were a few times where some snarky students referred to you as "the wimpster," right? Don't lie like you do a lot...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length