RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:03:04 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Keep an Eye Out For Me!!! NOW A PART OF SALES EXTRAVAGANZA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Keep an Eye Out For Me!!! NOW A PART OF SALES EXTRAVAGANZA  (Read 42067 times)
RobotCowhand
Donor

Stats
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2012, 10:55:34 AM »

I need Altered Beast and Space Harrier II to complete my Genesis Launch Titles set!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2012, 11:25:59 AM »

Were you sitting at Target waiting for a Skylanders delivery?

I was waiting for my wife to go through some clothes, and I'm somewhat OCD when it comes to organization, so I got bored and sorted all the figurines while I was there. I've got a decent memory, and knew people were looking for figurines, so I made a mental note of what was there.

Old retail habit of mine.  I straighten up when I'm shopping too Wink  Good lookin out!

Wow!  And I thought I was the only one...

I'll do that from time to time as well-- especially if I'm in a store right after I get off work.

Old habit from working at Target, stocking shelves overnight for 2+ years. I hate when things look disorganized.

I need Altered Beast and Space Harrier II to complete my Genesis Launch Titles set!

If you REALLY want, I own both...though Space Harrier II is Mega Drive.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2012, 11:35:32 AM »

You, sir, I've got covered. Bandit Kings, Gemfire and Genghis Khan were all at the flea market. Haven't looked through the rest of the list, though.

Sorry for being so slow Shadow.  If these titles are still available, PM me some prices. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2012, 11:54:47 AM »

You, sir, I've got covered. Bandit Kings, Gemfire and Genghis Khan were all at the flea market. Haven't looked through the rest of the list, though.

Sorry for being so slow Shadow.  If these titles are still available, PM me some prices. Smiley

I'll take a look next time I'm there, but Bandit Kings was $25 sticker price. I'm sure I could work that down, as I've gotten him down to $20 for a $45 sticker price game.

RobotCowhand
Donor

Stats
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2012, 08:00:04 AM »

If you REALLY want, I own both...though Space Harrier II is Mega Drive.

I can't do that. If I let that Space Harrier into my house my OCD would then compel me to collect the Mega Drive release set too!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2012, 08:09:07 AM »

I'll take a look next time I'm there, but Bandit Kings was $25 sticker price. I'm sure I could work that down, as I've gotten him down to $20 for a $45 sticker price game.

Thanks Shadow.  Just let me know.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2012, 10:30:57 AM »

grey zelda cart? Anyone?  Love to complete that one.  I have an empty box with manual and map just sitting there Sad
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 10:32:34 AM by wildbil52 » Logged

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2012, 10:35:14 AM »

grey zelda cart? Anyone?  Love to complete that one.  I have an empty box with manual and map just sitting there Sad

Yeah, I have one.   NES cart right?

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2012, 10:39:43 AM »

grey zelda cart? Anyone?  Love to complete that one.  I have an empty box with manual and map just sitting there Sad

Yeah, I have one.   NES cart right?

Yeah, the grey NES Zelda cart.  PM sent.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2012, 10:51:54 AM »

I have one as well, if you don't pick it up banana.

I need to get the rest of my collection in order and start getting the rest of my collection boxed - I own close to 400 NES titles, but only 30 or so boxed, most of which were former rentals. I know you guys have quite a few CIB or B replacements out there, so I'll see what I can do.

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 06:31:41 PM »

I wish I lived close to you all, you sound like good people, and help each other out with collecting.

I am wondering if you know of any guys out west, near Seattle, would love to meet others in my community who have a similar type of community.

Not trying to sound like a sad sack, just a bit jealous  Smiley

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 06:36:53 PM »

I don't live within 300 miles of anyone I've traded with on this site (except for Fibro and Izret).  I don't mind shipping Wink
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:41:10 PM by wildbil52 » Logged

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2012, 07:07:00 PM »

Yeah, this site is worldwide.  If you're looking for anything in particular, post it.  Everyone I've met here is happy to ship.  And don't get too close to people in your area, it just means you'll know your competition. Ha!

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2012, 08:39:36 PM »

I'm about 4 hours south of Seattle. Not super close but one of my best friends lives up there so I go see him from time to time. And there is a retro game show in Portland in September, I'll be there, will you?
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2012, 01:06:42 AM »

Thanks guys

@singlebanana, yeah I know what you mean by competition, I can pick them out when I am roaming around goodwill for stuff. Hopefully I can meet some good people who know something about collecting in my area that I don't know, and maybe they would be willing to divulge that info,  Smiley

@nupoile, I have heard about that one, I might go, but I am going into my Masters program at college around that time, so we will see.
would love to make it there and connect with some of fellow collectors and gamers, and maybe I can make it to PAX as well  (i have never been to it).

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length