RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:57:49 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | My Collection 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: My Collection  (Read 10789 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 09:38:38 PM »

Here's my starter set.  The Genesis games are sitting on more NES games that are in those clear plastic cases.  I'd set them up but I just don't have the room to display them all.

And my Console console.  Pretty standard so far.  I have about 5 slim PS2's crammed into the upper right cubby behind the big one.  The PS2 on the bottom right is Japanese.  I bought it purely for my DDR addiction (way better than the American versions) and for Beatmania.  Its a shame they didn't make more Beatmania games for America.  The games on the shelves are just a sample size, most of my other "modern" games hang out in the living room.

More to come...

Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 02:06:55 PM »

Nice collection RetroRage Smiley

~The Craziest Opossum you know!
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 03:19:11 PM »

Very nice dude! Some people buy a PlayStation 3, you stack up 3 PlayStations! love it!

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 08:16:05 AM »

Great collection RetroRage! Great selection of boxed NES games. I especially like the boxed Ducktales, SMB3, and Castlevania 3.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 10:10:14 AM »

Some people buy a PlayStation 3, you stack up 3 PlayStations! love it!

lol

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 10:20:49 AM »

Great collection RetroRage! Great selection of boxed NES games. I especially like the boxed Ducktales, SMB3, and Castlevania 3.

Those are absolutely great boxed titles to have, but I still think the gem in there (little hard to see) is his boxed TMNT Tournament Fighters.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 12:32:49 PM »

Those are absolutely great boxed titles to have, but I still think the gem in there (little hard to see) is his boxed TMNT Tournament Fighters.

If ware are talking rarity/price I agree 100% but If we are talking playability I would still take a the Ducktales, SMB3, and Castlevania 3.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2012, 12:35:25 PM »

If ware are talking rarity/price I agree 100% but If we are talking playability I would still take a the Ducktales, SMB3, and Castlevania 3.

Alright, you got me there.

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 09:40:20 PM »

Cleaned up my collection a bit.  The cabinet is filling in quite nicely.

Re-stacked my NES carts too.  I need to put up some shelves though...I hate how sloppy they look.

Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2018, 02:05:31 AM »

The reason I'm replying here and just not starting a new topic, I love looking back and seeing how much my collection has grown since joining here. Thank you all for your support and thank you for everything you have done for me!

Love,

~Trenicion; AKA The Craziest Opossum  Alfador's Avatar

* dddnet.jpg (788.07 KB, 2196x2386 - viewed 423 times.)

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2018, 09:16:31 AM »

That's an impressive array of consoles!  I've had friends and family tell me the amount I have is insane, but that puts my collection to shame  laugh

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2018, 07:23:09 PM »

Very nice.  I really like the presentation as well.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2018, 01:05:28 PM »

beer

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2018, 08:22:04 PM »

There are a couple I have that aren't pictured that I just realized. I have an Xbox One [Quantum Break Bundle], Nintendo GBA [Arctic White]. Nintendo GBA SP [Pearl Blue], 2 Sega Game Gears [One is Blue, one is the usual colour], Nintendo GB Pocket [Silver], as well as a Nintendo Switch [Grey Joycons]. the Xbone is at my sister's (as I don't have an internet fast enough for the system updates) and the switch is at a friend's house on loan ... the rest are in my room in my cabinet that I forgot to take pics of...  I'll take pics of those when I can and update it here.

That's an impressive array of consoles!  I've had friends and family tell me the amount I have is insane, but that puts my collection to shame  laugh

Thank you Smiley . I've been more into hardware collecting than game collecting, I should start switching it up and getting games. The only ones I still need to get (since I have games for it, but no console yet) is the Famicom Disk System, and Memorex VIS.

Very nice.  I really like the presentation as well.

Thanks! I used to just set them on the floor to take the picture, as shown earlier in this thread, but I don't have a room big enough anymore. so I just decided to take the pictures individually and then just adding them as I get them.

beer

Cheers! I'd love to have a pint right about now.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length