RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:31:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | RF Generation Podcasts (Moderators: Crabmaster2000, Duke.Togo, wildbil52) | RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 16 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Collectorcast Episode 16  (Read 19240 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2013, 01:36:10 PM »

I like sooooooo many games. We just aren't talking about the right ones Wink

I'm starting to think that you should break off from the show so that you and I can do our own podcast called, "The Grumpy Old Gaming Bastards Happy Happy Fun Show."  If you're into it, just let me know; I found us some sponsors.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2013, 06:56:33 PM »

Don't steal my Crabby from me! You can borrow him for your grouch fest if you must. Wink

The Nupoile Explosion seems to have taken out poor Mario and crew. It looks like Luigi never even saw it coming.

Crabmaster2000
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2013, 07:22:26 PM »

I like sooooooo many games. We just aren't talking about the right ones Wink

I'm starting to think that you should break off from the show so that you and I can do our own podcast called, "The Grumpy Old Gaming Bastards Happy Happy Fun Show."  If you're into it, just let me know; I found us some sponsors.

I'm guess I'm just old at heart Wink

I'm more than happy to rant with anyone about games, just let me know when you want to get together!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2013, 07:40:28 PM »

Maybe a segment called The Crabby Corner where we just complain about games.......oh wait..........overdone.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2013, 07:47:11 PM »

Expect a letter from my attorney.....

banana banana bananabanana banana banana
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2013, 07:52:59 PM »

It's .......... so ............ hypnotic....

Crabmaster2000
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 08:14:55 PM »

Must.........Play..........Pinball..........

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2013, 06:38:37 AM »

Expect a letter from my attorney.....

It looks so banana-ey in my eyes.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2013, 07:59:57 PM »

All right, here are my fave bits from the first hour:

8:27- “So you’re condoning  the use of emulators?” I think the main difference here is that the producers of the Gottlieb Pinball Hall of Fame collection is licensed by Gottlieb itself, making it legal and above-board, while emulators-- hey wait, am I giving a serious answer to Bil’s question? Sorry, had a lapse there. It'll never happen again, I promise.

16:03- “Do you really think (RetroRage) is an angry guy?” Only when I goof on his beloved Seattle Seahawks. God, I can’t wait for the NFL season to start…

36:19- “I smother (my copy of Metroid Other M in shrink-wrap. I don’t let evil out.” HEY NOW!

41:00-42:10-  The poor kid was having trouble seeing the action on his GBC, and I didn't want him going blind from eye-strain trying to make things out on a non-backlit screen. Blindness pretty much takes the “video” part right outta “video games,” after all.

58:03-59:03- The so-called “Mini SNES” is discussed. Looks like at least one denizen of the Great White North is in on the conspiracy. And I was really startin’ to like that guy, too…

59:11- “What is the deal with Minecraft? ANYbody??? I don’t get it!” Maybe Conan O’Brien’s Clueless Gamer segment on Minecraft will enlighten you:..

So it's like living in Wales in the 19th century, and we're desperately poor.

…but more than likely not.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2013, 08:24:47 PM »

AH! I don't have glaucoma... THAT is why I don't get it!

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2013, 08:40:15 PM »

I guess I'm the only one who is unable to download the latest episode from iTunes? I click the download button and all it gives me is a little exclamation mark in a circle, no explanation or anything.

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2013, 08:46:35 PM »

I downloaded it from iTunes myself after release and had no issues. Anyone else?

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2013, 08:29:21 AM »

Making my way through small scores now.

Thanks for mentioning my trade with Noiseredux. It's one of the best trades I've ever made as far as knocking out multiple heavy-hitters in one shot. Can't believe you guys ignored Haunting Ground though!

So far great show. Can't wait to hear Jason's interview.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2013, 08:47:59 AM »

I downloaded it from iTunes myself after release and had no issues. Anyone else?
I can play it from iTunes, it just doesn't download. I don't think the problem is on your end, its just iTunes being broken.

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2013, 10:42:53 AM »

Finally listening.
Downloaded itself and is playing on ZUNE! maybe it is good to be the only one listening on a defunct service.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length