RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:50:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | September Retro Community Playthrough - Suikoden II 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: September Retro Community Playthrough - Suikoden II  (Read 8613 times)
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« on: August 22, 2014, 12:24:35 PM »

Suikoden II is the sequel to Suikoden.

Participants:
grayghost81
sirpsycho
ericeskapade
douglie007
disposed hero
singlebanana
nionel
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 10:16:17 AM by GrayGhost81 » Logged

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 02:02:15 PM »

You know im on this.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
ericeskapade
DB Contributor
Germany

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 08:13:16 AM »

on vacation for the first week, but i'll catch up later... i am in!
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 03:55:17 PM »

I didnt get to play much of last month but I have a perfect save so Im in for this

Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:56:56 AM »

I'm in, but my gaming time has been more limited as of late, so there's a good chance I'll fall behind and not be able to finish by the end of the month.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 08:01:50 AM »

there's a good chance I'll fall behind and not be able to finish by the end of the month.

Yeah, I don't believe that for a second. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Nionel
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 10:24:36 PM »

I've been meaning to replay Suikoden II for awhile now, so I'm in.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 08:18:40 PM »

I came prepared.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 07:34:33 PM »

I found this smoking hot fox in the corner of every page of the guide! She's very distracting...

GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 10:18:38 AM »

I think I'm going to have to take the no checkpoints approach to this game. It's a much longer game than we're used to, and though I played a lot this weekend, I don't think I'm anywhere near what I'd call a good checkpoint.

I think it would be best to plan ahead and play at a pace where you can finish the whole game this month.

Let's talk each other through the game, use your judgment as far as spoilers, and don't forget SirPsycho is an expert.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 04:14:33 PM »

I found this smoking hot fox in the corner of every page of the guide! She's very distracting...

Ironically, my wife has that outfit. Wink

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 08:43:14 PM »

What a coincidence! My future wife does too.

On another note, who all has started?

GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 05:34:54 AM »

The last place I was at I had just split up with the circus crew and been brought back to the fort. Viktor and Flik told me to go recruit. I got Millie and Bonaparte.

Psycho, what do I do to trigger the next story event? I'm not in the mood to be wandering around aimlessly just yet.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 06:42:46 AM »

Did you get Mukumuku at the big tree in Kyaro? There are some more people to recruit in the area including the same forest Bonaparte was in. The next story event should trigger in Toto.

GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2014, 10:14:13 AM »

Hey just checking, is anyone playing the game? Please check in if you are.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length