RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:56:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Playthrough Games Lookout 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Playthrough Games Lookout  (Read 102274 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:20:53 AM »

I thought it might be nice to create a thread to help people find games in order to join our playthroughs. You are welcome to post games that you own here (current and upcoming playthrough titles only) and sell/trade them to other members. Also, I'd like to encourage that we list games and their prices that we might see for sale locally, if you are willing to pick up and ship them to members. If you see any good deals online, feel free to link them on this thread as well. Let's help each other find the playthrough titles we need and increase our participation. Thanks!     

Be on the lookout for these titles!

Retro
September - Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
October - Castlevania: Bloodlines (Genesis)
November - Secret of Evermore (SNES)

Modern
September - Indigo Prophecy (PS2/Xbox)
October - Resident Evil (GC/Wii)
November - Gravity Rush (Vita)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 01:43:25 PM by Disposed Hero » Logged

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 11:35:48 AM »

I'll make use of this thread first and request a copy of Xyanide. I'll take disc only if available.

Also just to point out again, Otomedius Excellent is one cheapo game right now:
http://www.amazon.com/Oto...words=otomedius+excellent

Sin & Punishment still pretty affordable too at this point:
http://www.amazon.com/Sin...punishment+star+successor

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 12:21:01 PM »

May have trouble finding that rare spelling variant of Super Metriod. Wink

I'll check my normal haunts for Xyanide, and will PM if I have success.

Keelah se'lai
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 01:05:43 PM »

Local store has two copies of Symphony of the Night (both GH versions) for $35 each. Happy to pick up and ship if needed. PM me.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 01:42:20 PM »

Sin & Punishment new for $10 ($5 used) at Gamestop: Looks like several stores around me have it, so it should be a pretty easy find.

Also, I'll try and keep the initial thread updated with local prices so people don't have to scroll down.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 02:23:46 PM »

I will also look out for copies and would be more than happy to be a shipping monkey for anyone that needs it.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 07:23:47 AM »

System Shock 2 is currently in a bundle with 7th Guest/11th Hour and other games for $3.49:

http://www.bundlestars.co...undles/night-dive-bundle/

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 07:31:43 AM »

System Shock 2 is currently in a bundle with 7th Guest/11th Hour and other games for $3.49:

http://www.bundlestars.co...undles/night-dive-bundle/

You rock man!

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 09:35:44 AM »

Been hopelessly awaiting a price drop for 7th Guest so this bundle is a must buy for me.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Disposed Hero
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 12:34:52 PM »

Although it's not a great price, my local GameStop has a copy of Alan Wake that I can get for $13.49+tax if anybody needs a copy for the playthrough.

Digital codes can also be had for pretty cheap on ebay if you want to go that route.

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 01:18:18 PM »

$13 isn't too bad. I bought it when it came out and I felt $60 was a fair entry price.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 03:09:29 PM »

I thought Alan Wake was in the $5 range for a while at GS, it must have climbed back up recently.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 03:30:40 PM »

Yeah about $15 used locally at my Gamestop and willing to help out if needed.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2014, 03:32:56 PM »

There's a copy of Super Metroid loose for $60 locally. Not a great price, but just mentioning in case anyone just wants it.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 09:46:33 PM »

Found a CIB Super Metroid for $110 locally if anyone is interested. Not sure if that is good or not, but it is there.

Also, I am not sure if anyone already mentioned it, but you can get SotN on the XBLA for 10 bucks in case you haven't got it physically or are still looking for it to join in.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length