RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:59:27 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Playthrough Games Lookout 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Playthrough Games Lookout  (Read 102290 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 01:14:38 PM »

Loose copy of Lightning Force locally for $20 + tax

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 01:23:15 PM »

Anyone have an extra copy of Gradius?
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 01:32:10 PM »

This should be a fairly easy one to find. I checked last week and didn't see one locally. My game store has a big stash in the back, so I will ask to go through their stock and let you know what I find and a price.

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2014, 02:08:06 PM »

My desire for CIB SEGA, had me ending up paying more for this game, than I thought I would.

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2014, 02:37:54 PM »

My desire for CIB SEGA, had me ending up paying more for this game, than I thought I would.

If I can find a CIB, then mine will be for sale too. Just one of those titles that it's nice to have complete. In saying that though, I'd rather have it loose than not have it at all.

I'll be honest, I'm really excited about December. We are picking some great games. A few classics mixed in with a sort of hidden gem (UN Squadron). Voting for the PSX game is up.

techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2014, 05:22:53 PM »

Found a CIB Super Metroid for $110 locally if anyone is interested. Not sure if that is good or not, but it is there.

Also, I am not sure if anyone already mentioned it, but you can get SotN on the XBLA for 10 bucks in case you haven't got it physically or are still looking for it to join in.

i already have a deal in the works with singlebanana to nab a cart/manual copy, but i would love to get the box as cheap as possible. if it's in good condition (no stickers, big tears/rips, writing, water damage, smoke smell, etc) would you be able to ask if the seller could sell the box separately? i would be willing to pay as much as $50 at the very most for near mint condition, but obviously the cheaper you can get it the better. $30 or less would be nice.
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2014, 05:29:29 PM »

I can certainly ask him for you. The soonest I could travel back to the store would be Saturday. I can let you know sometime after then. Smiley

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2014, 05:38:31 PM »

UN Squadron IS NOT a Hidden Gem. It's a well known gem. Wink

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2014, 06:10:15 PM »

I picked up a complete copy earlier this year (or late last year) for $25 so this seems a bit high to me.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2014, 07:56:49 AM »

This should be a fairly easy one to find. I checked last week and didn't see one locally. My game store has a big stash in the back, so I will ask to go through their stock and let you know what I find and a price.
Thanks. I know there are a ton on eBay.  I don't have any local options and the stores "closest" to me have slim pickings and are usually way overpriced.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 11:51:39 AM »

I picked up a complete copy earlier this year (or late last year) for $25 so this seems a bit high to me.

The price of this game kind of fluctuates according to sold listings on eBay. $20 isn't terrible, but not the best. Just trying to offer what I see locally to pass on to people who might need a trusted source to find a game. Everything I will offer on here is actual cost of the game locally.

JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »

So what's the deal with Raycrisis? Is it extremely rare? I've been looking at eBay for a week I've only seen 1 copy (and it's kind of expensive for a disc only.) Every other copy is the Japanese version.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2014, 01:03:20 PM »

So what's the deal with Raycrisis? Is it extremely rare? I've been looking at eBay for a week I've only seen 1 copy (and it's kind of expensive for a disc only.) Every other copy is the Japanese version.

They come up, but it's one of the tougher games to find. At around $40, it's not the cheapest..... I won an auction a few days ago for a copy of it, DarkStalkers 3, and RE: Nemesis for around $43. I have the other two games, so my copy will come out pretty cheap after selling those dups. Smiley

GrayGhost81
RFG Moderator
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 01:05:20 PM »

I won an auction a few days ago for a copy of it, DarkStalkers 3, and RE: Nemesis for around $43.

Damn, nice get.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 01:08:04 PM »

Furthermore, I'm not sure how Fleach is running his competition, but on the retro side, what I am doing is collecting high scores each week and letting participants earn points (10 is the most, 5 the least) for each game determining where they finish. Since there are 4 games, and I doubt everyone will be able to get them all, I will drop everyone's lowest game score. This means that if you don't play one of the games, I will drop the "0" and you will still be in the competition. I'm thinking of doing a similar thing (like we did for SoR and Atari 2600 Activision) with the "Royal Rumble" days where you can improve your score in the last 3 days or so. Let me know if this makes sense and if you have any questions.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length