RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:20:18 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Submissions In Limbo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Submissions In Limbo  (Read 101018 times)
n64ra
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2020, 10:23:59 AM »

Hi, a couple more items in submit state. I've tried to fill in a lot of info so it can be an easier review. Thanks
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2020, 07:26:13 AM »

I got one that's been there about 2 weeks or more.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2020, 07:38:18 AM »

An update for you all. Starting to make progress and catching up (if we don't get another super batch of submissions at least). Oldest submission in the queue at the moment is 11th Sept so currently 2 weeks at the most. And generally I start with the oldest.
Beakerman
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2020, 02:27:36 PM »

I wish there was a way for non-admins to view pending submissions. This would help prevent duplicates/double work and possibly speed up the process.

Thanks for working thru the queue!
CKsGallery
Jaguar CD
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #139 on: November 25, 2020, 09:39:28 AM »

Have a pending submission that my computer auto corrected, if whoever is viewing it is able to edit instead of deleting? I dont see a way to edit myself.

Game: Moero Crystal H for the Switch
What I sent: More Crystal H for the Switch (sorry)
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2021, 06:22:25 PM »

Grandia HD Collection from Limited Run seems to be stuck. Thx
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2021, 03:13:21 PM »

Hi all. I have 7 pending submission that seem to be stuck.  I know a few of them have been there over a month.

Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2021, 06:36:36 AM »

Im trying to clear the queue where I can, but it takes time and I don't have much of that at the moment.

The stuff thats been in the queue longest is some atari 2600 stuff. Not sure if thats your stuff @Pop Culture Portal (if i click on them to find out they move to the end of the queue and reset the date). Frankly I'm clueless about 2600. I've asked some of the other staff to assist if they know it better but so far no one has stepped in.

If it isn't sorted soon I will just step in an approve unless I see anything obviously wrong
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2021, 05:26:01 PM »

Im trying to clear the queue where I can, but it takes time and I don't have much of that at the moment.

The stuff thats been in the queue longest is some atari 2600 stuff. Not sure if thats your stuff @Pop Culture Portal (if i click on them to find out they move to the end of the queue and reset the date). Frankly I'm clueless about 2600. I've asked some of the other staff to assist if they know it better but so far no one has stepped in.

If it isn't sorted soon I will just step in an approve unless I see anything obviously wrong

Thanks my man!

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2021, 05:28:00 PM »

Have a couple of games stuck for about a month. Other 2 are more recent so not here for them.
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2021, 12:10:05 PM »

Have a couple of games stuck for about a month. Other 2 are more recent so not here for them.

Well the main person that was doing them, Schlibby, has decided he didn't want to do them all (I don't blame him). He made a post about it in one of the admin forums and nobody responded. So I don't think anyone is currently approving any submissions. Anything new that's being added is being done but people with admin access.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 12:11:36 PM by Bear78 » Logged

Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2021, 01:00:50 AM »

So I guess I need to find another website and not submit anything anymore *sigh*
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2021, 05:40:43 PM »

Well the main person that was doing them, Schlibby, has decided he didn't want to do them all (I don't blame him). He made a post about it in one of the admin forums and nobody responded. So I don't think anyone is currently approving any submissions. Anything new that's being added is being done but people with admin access.

Yeah, they said that they needed help months ago and I tried reaching out saying I can help but I got no response.  Oh well.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Schlibby
DB Editor
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #148 on: July 04, 2021, 04:27:36 AM »

Well the main person that was doing them, Schlibby, has decided he didn't want to do them all (I don't blame him). He made a post about it in one of the admin forums and nobody responded. So I don't think anyone is currently approving any submissions. Anything new that's being added is being done but people with admin access.

Yeah, they said that they needed help months ago and I tried reaching out saying I can help but I got no response.  Oh well.

Hi Shaggy. Do you mean you reached out to me? I don’t remember getting any messages and can’t see any from you in my pms. I would always reply to messages I see so maybe it got lost in the ether
Bear78
DB Contributor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2021, 10:52:48 AM »

I'm assuming one of the Directors to get him approver access.  Looks like Duke hasn't been around since January of this year. singlebanana, Shadow Kisuragi, and bickman2k have all been around recently so no idea why at least one of them haven't broke silence.  Not sure if there's any other directors...

wish we could @ tag people...

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length