RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2017, 04:16:28 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Physical Form Forum 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print
Author Topic: The Physical Form Forum  (Read 6310 times)
Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2017, 05:13:07 AM »

Has been heroes got a physical release that's exclusive to gamestop.  Also first switch game I'm giving up on and 2 middle fingers to.
Ryudo
Atari 7800
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2017, 02:12:51 PM »

Astebreed. ps4

Bear78
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2017, 09:59:31 AM »

Play-Asia announced their next limited release, Cursed Castilla EX for PS4.

https://www.play-asia.com...rsedcastilla?ref=ccsocial

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2017, 09:50:43 AM »

Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap looks to be physical in July at least according to Play Asia:

http://www.play-asia.com/...70b4g3?affiliate_id=16202

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
douglie007
Sega CD
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2017, 11:06:30 AM »

Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap looks to be physical in July at least according to Play Asia:

http://www.play-asia.com/...70b4g3?affiliate_id=16202

I was wondering if it would.  I wanted to buy it but I kept holding off.. Im glad I did. 

Edit, I talked with the people that made the game, and it may get a limited run release also.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:47:36 PM by douglie007 » Logged

Ryudo
Atari 7800
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2017, 07:38:54 PM »

Night Trap coming to PS4 from LRG

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2017, 08:05:21 PM »

Night Trap coming to PS4 from LRG

Speaking of that:

Upcoming Documentary, Night Trap: 25 Years Later

If you have been following what we've been up to lately, you might have heard us talking about a secret project. Well, we can finally reveal what it is. Night Trap: 25th Anniversary Edition.

We went to L.A. to shoot an interview with Jim Riley, Co-Creator and Director of Night Trap. This interview will be edited and included as a bonus feature in the game.

In addition, in the new week or so we'll be releasing our documentary, Night Trap 25 Years Later. Its in the middle of being edited right now, but here's the title sequence as a little teaser.

Let me tell you all, that we couldn't have done this without all of you. As a 13 year old playing this game on the Sega CD, I never expected in a million years that I would ever get to chance to see this footage clear as day, but also have something that will actually be a part of the game.  Thank you for making this possible with your support and know that we're just getting started.

- Coury

https://www.patreon.com/mylifeingaming/posts

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length