RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:11:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | December 2018 RF Generation Open Golf Tournament!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Print
Author Topic: December 2018 RF Generation Open Golf Tournament!!!  (Read 48498 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2018, 08:22:06 AM »

Be sure to come up with a team name and PLEASE, be creative!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2018, 08:47:57 AM »

So Tigers woods not a good name 😃

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2018, 02:23:27 PM »

My brothers and I of THE FORE COURSEMEN OF THE AGOLFOLYPSE are ready for some ball slappin'!

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2018, 05:13:26 PM »

My brothers and I of THE FORE COURSEMEN OF THE AGOLFOLYPSE are ready for some ball slappin'!

More like The Poor Sportsmen of the Apoca-lames!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2018, 12:27:48 PM »

Do you dopes even have a team name yet?  I understand, it's hard to top ours, so don't even bother trying.  Team 1 good for you.  Wink

zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2018, 12:31:33 PM »

Big words from someone who's team is still named "Team 1".

On an unrelated note, do we know yet which game will be played in which order? Only reason I ask is because I'm going to be moving in the next week or so, so my console availability will be complicated the first week/week and a half of December while I get moved and settled in the new place. If I know which one we're starting with I can try and plan my playtime around the packing/unpacking. Starting with Neo Turf Masters would be ideal, since it's available digitally and on the Switch. I don't want to complicate things for everyone else just because of my situation though, so I can work with just an early heads-up with the plans.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2018, 12:49:48 PM »

Good question teammate! I was planning on starting with the top voter getter, Neo Turf Masters, followed by Mario, and lastly Hot Shots.

zophar53
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »

Good question teammate! I was planning on starting with the top voter getter, Neo Turf Masters, followed by Mario, and lastly Hot Shots.

Awesome, that'll work out well then. Esp since I'm not entirely sure where my PS2 is at the moment lol. I'll have to keep an eye out for it when I'm unpacking. Thanks!

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2018, 01:42:26 PM »

We might not have a team name, but at least my team knows where their PS2s are!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
douglie007
Sega Dreamcast
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2018, 04:28:24 PM »

Getting some practice in

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2018, 04:35:30 PM »

Metalfros ps2 will be on its way to him this week so he can compete.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2018, 05:32:28 PM »

Metalfros ps2 will be on its way to him this week so he can compete.

I'll be able to compete!

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2018, 10:14:06 PM »

Alright ready to go here! Need a team name. Was thinking "Caddywhompus"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2018, 02:56:31 PM »

Alright, the course for Neo Turf Masters has been randomly selected. We will be playing the Australian course, on normal difficulty, with stroke play from December 1st to December 10th. I have made this update on the initial post as well. Good luck to everyone next month!

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2018, 04:12:06 PM »

Our team, 9 IronSword: Metal Crabs and Magic Warriors, is ready to begin!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length