RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:13:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407365 times)
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2004, 09:09:49 AM »

Hello to all!

My name is Scott and I will soon be 30. I have been collecting for about 4-5 years. My favorite system is the Sega Genesis. I collect any thing video game related. I am currently  trying to finish the Odyssey 2 and Master System library's. The only complete library I have in the 32X  :-/

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2004, 05:02:30 AM »

Hi everybody.

My name is Rick and I am 31. I live in Arizona and have been a gamer forever and a collector of games for a while now. My main addiction is 8 bit NES stuff. My goal is to own the whole U.S. release complete.
I know its kind of crazy. But I do have a big chunk complete right now.

I also collect anything I play. (which is alot)

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
You will not be forgotten.

http://www.rfgeneration.c..._nintendo&folder=Coll
Jagdiesel
Jaguar CD

Stats

Champion of

More>>
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2004, 04:25:06 AM »

Hey all, my name is Chris and I live in Queen Creek (Phoenix) Arizona, USA.  I am 30 years old.
My first system was Odyssey2.  Since then I've had NES & Genny, SNES, PSX, and now Xbox...
I collect for the Odyssey2, SNES, Intellivision, and Xbox.  I play what I collect and don't really keep things around that I don't enjoy playing.
I like to swap games and sell rarities that I come across.
I hang with Tynstar and Capn Nintendo now and then.

Why dis hafta happen, Forrest?
You got shot, Bubba.
I wanna go home Forrest, I wan go home...
RyanHicks
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2004, 11:25:44 AM »

I'm Ryan, 17 from Massachusetts. High school senior. I don't really have any gaming preferences but i am partial to rpgs.

xXx-Till Death Do Us Part-xXx
sharp
DB Contributor
Netherlands

Stats
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2004, 05:11:31 PM »

I'm Adri and I have some games and go to school sometimes and do a lot of other things as well. I am mainly intrested in neo-calssic games from Sega and SNK.
Cmosfm
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2004, 12:12:29 PM »

Hey people!

Tynstar's been begging me to sign up,  laugh , so here I am!  I'm mostly found over at digitpress.com's message board but hopefully this place will be great as well!

I'm from Spartanburg, SC.  I collect for just about every system imaginable, and my collection is logging in at about 2200+ games.  

So, that's about all!  

*bows*

I'll also be taking the role of this forums biggest Barry Manilow fan, FYI.   Tongue
Suppafly
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2004, 12:14:45 PM »

Hi there. Im Pedro Sahui, I live in southeastern Mexico. I was born in 1977. I have a college degree in psychology and work in a newspaper (www.yucatan.com.mx).

I love all video games, and im a sega genesis colelctor. So far i have around 350 games. If you like to talk about videogames just  find me in messenger suppafly@removethis.hotmail.com
Chiko_Ri
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2004, 10:41:53 PM »

Hihi~~~ The name is Chiko and just joined the forum about... 10 minutes ago. ^__^v I'm a proud Jersey Girl (Hey! Hold the eggs and the tomatoes!) who is currently... Errr... A bum. (Hence that I just graduated from college and remain jobless.)

I "collect" more games than I actually play them. Generally, it's because I don't have that much time to play them, so I would get the games and save them for later. I just started playing FFIV tonight, and giggle like crazy 'cause I remembered when I first played (or watched my brother played) FFIV when it was on SNES. :3 Ahh... Good Olde SNES. I play mainly RPGs and is a total SIMs addict. No, no, NOT Sim Life and all that... Sim as in Simulation games such as Angelique and Cupid Bistro. :3 Anyway, first console was the olde school Game Boy when it first came out. However, since my parents didn't like the kids to play video games, that remained as the only system I ever had... Until later on... The next thing we got was SNES, sooner or later... Discovered Lufia and became a RPG addict. (Lufia 2 remains as my all time favourite game. :3) Unfortunately... Due to some reasons, I don't have my SNES and SNES games anymore... ;___; I really want them back... *sniffle* Anyway, after that, PS, GBC, PS2, GBA, GBASP, and GC, in that order. I got GC over this summer JUST FOR TALES OF SYMPHONIA. XD;; Now... I guess the next thing I'm going to get is a Japanese PS2, probably PSP then a PS3 in the future. ^__^v I hope I'll get to find a job soon so I could actually start buying stuff! XD; (My part-time job doesn't cover what I want to get... Hahaha...)
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2004, 07:02:11 PM »

Hi,  I'm Tony, I'm 21 and I'm from Drums, PA.  I use the same user name on Digital Press and just realized this site existed after I got an e-mail about my account today.  I'm working on adding games to my collection list right now.  Currently my main collecting points are Magnavox Odyssey 2 and Microsoft Xbox.

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2004, 09:23:43 AM »

Hi, I'm Ken, I'm 36 and I'm from Paris, KY.  I've been collecting/playing games since my dad brought home a Pong game for my brother and me way back in the 70s.  I usually don't focus on any particular system, just grab what I can when I find it!

Kamino
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2004, 09:08:16 PM »

hi. I'm Kamino. I live in Wisconsin, or as Tynstar would call it, "the land of shit and icebergs."
I collect anything that i like playing. Which amounts to around 30 systems(heavy on the nintendo, sega and atari of course, with outer systems like coleco and tg16 rounding it out). That's about it. I'm flipping burgers to put myself through college.
my photobucket album http://photobucket.com/albums/v344/krazy_kamino/ will attest to my insanity; a somewhat outdated collection list should be at www.yeahiknowright.net/kamino/gameslist.htm . I have to update that tomorrow.
NESJunkie
Sega 32X

WWW Stats
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2004, 07:11:39 PM »

Wow Kamino! You found this site? Cool about time! He used to be a customer of mine when I worked at the EB near his house.

Anyway, I haven't been here in a long time, thought I'd stop back and say howdy. I am Andrew, I am 25 and live in Chilton, WI. I collect mainly for NES, but haven't done much collecting or foruming since my baby girl was born this past April. All in all I have over 1k games, mostly NES totaling about 530. I have a website I never update www.nesjunkie.com so go visit it. Other then that, Eh, im here. I'll come back more often now.

Laterz

I was the 13th member to join this site. My parents were married on Friday the 13th. I was married on the 13th. Feeling lucky?

Here is a link to my profile on VAPS. I am mainly an arcade collector now. http://www.vaps.org/membe...tail.php?member_id=381193
bluberry
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2005, 09:30:16 AM »

Hey yo, my name is John. I'm a 16 year old from Brighton, MA (right outside of Boston) and like most of the people here I probably play too many games for my own good. Generally I play things from the Genesis/SNES/Turbo era to current games, although there are definitely further back titles I like. I've been playing PC games for a long while, but getting an N64 in 2000 really set the ball rolling in this hobby.

Favorite genre is action games, although I mean that in a very broad sense that even includes fighting games; I play pretty much anything from Super Metroid to Thunder Force IV to Snake Eater to Guilty Gear X2, it's just RPGs and strategy games that I usually avoid. Finally, I have so little of a life that I staff on a user review-focused game site, http://honestgamers.com. Check it out, it's not rotten crap like 99% of the sites out there, and neither are the reviews.

And unfortunately, I have yet to eat any Peruvian guinea pigs.

Ladies and gentlemen, if everyone will please gather down here and let the children right up front.... we're going to have a freak show! Here you're going to be entertained by the worlds strangest married couple, the alligator skinned man and his wife Priscilla, the monkey girl.
bum-man
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2005, 08:29:26 PM »

Hello all, I'm Brian and I live in Lockport, NY just outside of Buffalo.  I am way older than I would like to admit but that just means that I have been gaming longer then most.  My first game system was a Coleco Telstar (which I still have in the box) and then I moved on to the Atari 2600 (the Heavy sixer which I also still have in the box).  In any event after many years I have lots of vintage systems and plenty of games for them.  I haven't gotten in to the newer system yet but since I have three young boys it's just a matter of time!  Oh and just because I need somthing else to fill up what's left of my time and space I also collect computers ( http://www.old-computers....llectors/ordis.asp?c=3909 ) and currently have over 125 of them laying about the house as well.

I need more room for all my $#!%
jasonegitto
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2005, 06:30:01 PM »

Hello.
I found this website from someone on the Nintendo.com forum. They said this has a better collection host than IGN, so Im trying it out. I dont like the style of the Message Board, so I might not be on here a lot, plus I have many other boards that I am currently active in. I might be around to see if anyone has any info and prices or things like that on any video games.
-Egitto

-----
Egitto is cheese.
Resident Evil 4 noobs arent cool.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length