RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:51:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407693 times)
RegalSin
Banned

Stats
« Reply #390 on: July 12, 2008, 04:07:50 PM »

Our name is RegalSin, we are in everything and everyone. We was created with love and when we dissapear all that is creativity will be gone. hmm

No really videogames is my chioce of entertainment and my dream if not goal is to be the greatest videogame creator in the world however I am into animation and have decided to go towards comic books dew to the decline of creative games I have seen over the years.  drool

While alot of people have seen me before in whatever reality, dream, or media format I can assure you I come in peace. In terms of me logining into this forum or any other is the fact I just need chew your brains and see how much your hearts can handle the truths that dwell inside your inards. nod

While we sound beyond or distored I can assure I am on the level. I only bring love and peace. Grin

personally I beleive that we do not need anymore systems and the SNES, and Saturn is all that we really need for causual gameplay. Thats enough of that and now let the defragmenting begin laugh

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #391 on: July 12, 2008, 05:17:50 PM »

wat

When shall his new form be revealed?
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #392 on: July 12, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »

Welcome one and all, I hope you all enjoy your stay.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #393 on: July 12, 2008, 08:33:19 PM »

wat

double wat?

But welcome all!!!!

Tell me about your variants...
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #394 on: July 13, 2008, 06:05:35 PM »

He basically said SNES and Saturn rule, and that was the main thing.

Besides that, he said he is gonna be nice person, although it'll turn out to be a trick and in actual fact his kind will arrive in a mother ship shortly and destroy us all Smiley

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #395 on: July 13, 2008, 08:19:46 PM »

Oh good, that clears it all up.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #396 on: July 15, 2008, 07:37:26 AM »

Hi, I'm Tom, 19 years old, from Belgium.

I've played videogames since I was about 5 years old. First game I played was Castle Wolfenstein 3D, it came with our computer...I liked it but I was scared of the dogs  Cheesy

I played videogames through most of my youth but my parents were a big limiter of the amount of games I could have/play.
My first console was a PS2 (shame), my parents refused to give me a console until then, so I could only play on the PC or at friends.

Recently I've "discovered" eBay and grew an interest in retrogames. I have an Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Sega Master System, Sega Mega Drive (all bought this year) and of course a PS2. I'm not sure how many games I have, but I'm guessing it's around 100-120. Lately that number has been expanding rapidly because of all those cheap games you can find on eBay.

Anyway, that's enough for an introduction of myself, I think...

I hope to meet a lot of fun people here who share my hobby(ies). Peace.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #397 on: July 15, 2008, 10:55:10 AM »

Welcome Tom! You'll be sure to fine others with your hobbies; for example, I collect video games too!  laugh

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #398 on: July 15, 2008, 05:57:20 PM »

Welcome Tom! You'll be sure to fine others with your hobbies; for example, I collect video games too!  laugh
No way! What coincidence finding someone else who likes video games too on a .... videogames forum Smiley just kidding.

I see you're collecting N64 (in your signature). How many more games till you have them all? And how many N64 games are there, actually?
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #399 on: July 15, 2008, 06:33:59 PM »

Well, I'm at about 12% complete, and there are about 300 or so games, including variants.  Tongue

I'm also going for a CIB 7800 collection.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #400 on: July 17, 2008, 04:26:03 PM »

Well, I'm at about 12% complete, and there are about 300 or so games, including variants.  Tongue

I'm also going for a CIB 7800 collection.
That's still quite a long way to go, you have like 35 N64 games. More than me though, I don't have any Tongue But that'll change...The next console I'm buying will probably be a N64.

What's your favorite console? (just a question Smiley)
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #401 on: July 17, 2008, 04:51:31 PM »

My personal favorite would be the Sega Genesis/CD/32X combo. I consider it one console (just kidding!)  laugh

I don't have a favorite, but my top 5 in no order are Genesis, NES, 7800 (Because that's a 2600 & 7800, backwards compatibility rocks!!), Sega CD, and SNES. But I like pretty much all consoles. Another great console is the PS2. But the N64 is a relatively easy console to collect for and so is the 7800, because of it's small library of games.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #402 on: July 17, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »

I see. But yeah, getting all games for PS1 or PS2 must be really hard.

Right now I'm not really collecting any games. I'm trying to get my hands on all the consoles I want (which are basically all major consoles, so no stuff like the NeoGeo) After that, I'll probably look for the best titles on each system, before I'd consider getting ALL games for one system. Smiley
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #403 on: July 17, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »

Welcome Sirgin, I hope you enjoy your stay Smiley

imfromwisconsin
Donor

Stats
« Reply #404 on: July 18, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »

I should probably introduce myself formally; I found this forum via a link from another site (I can't for the life of me remember what it was) after trying to find a collection organizing tool.  I fell in love the moment I started to create my collection here.

I've really just started 'collecting' this year; although I've had many consoles when I was younger (atari(s), nes, snes, n64, gamecube, genesis 1, genesis 2, saturn, ps1, ps2 -- wow, my mom was AWESOME!)) I had sold them all as "I would never play them again".  I really REALLY regret my decision so I'm trying to get back to where I was although it will never really be the same.  I have a smaller collection with mostly 'next-gen' consoles/games (including the stupid Wii which I regret buying) but am working backwards slowly.

I plan on sticking around here and hope to bring a few friends over from other forums as everyone here seems to be helpful and full of good deals!

PS:  My name is Ryan, I'm 27, live in Massachusetts and I'm a woman.  Sweet.

"Sharing is Caring."
-Ryan
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length