RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:33:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407283 times)
totalgridlock
Memorex VIS
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #420 on: July 30, 2008, 02:26:13 AM »

Oh yeah. I think I've already swamped them with submissions Tongue

Finally a site that acknowledges regional variations! Cheesy

Looking for a good condition Commodore Plus/4.
Tan
« Reply #421 on: July 30, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »

Oh yeah. I think I've already swamped them with submissions Tongue

Finally a site that acknowledges regional variations! Cheesy

Don't worry about swamping us, we have a whole team who can approve these. In fact we've nearly hit 3000 submissions in July which is an average month. If it takes a few days to approve them, It's because of the time of year with summer vacation and other commitments and all. Smiley
DuncanR2N
N-Gage
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #422 on: July 30, 2008, 11:37:04 AM »

Yeah I've already started with the submissions.  It looks like when I get to the PC games I'll be adding a bunch there as well.

I've probably got a bunch of images that I can submit as well once I get around to it.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #423 on: July 30, 2008, 11:41:50 AM »

If you submit over 50 things in one month, you also get your name on the front page. Its a nice little 'thank you' from the staff that really shows that you did make a difference. Everyone does, even if the have 1 submission.  Smiley

Tell me about your variants...
Zerger
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #424 on: August 03, 2008, 11:58:32 AM »

Hey all, I'm Zerger from Bedfordshire in the UK. Been wanting to join a site like this for a while and have decided to start getting more into collecting again, being only 16 with little time on my hands I rarely gather much money let alone enough to satisfy my gaming needs, but I keep going nonetheless. I have around 25 consoles by the looks of it and Sega consoles and games are more my thing, though i have plenty of others that i haoppily buy games for. No true goals as of such at this time, just a nice big collection of games with the odd few I look out for more than others.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #425 on: August 03, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »

Welcome Zerger!
I find it amazing that there's so many young people into classic game collecting these days.

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #426 on: August 03, 2008, 05:44:49 PM »

Likewise NES_Rules,
they really don't make games like they use to and I think it is really starting to show.

Welcome Zerger, I hope you enjoy your stay and make use of the collection tools on offer.

shylock
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #427 on: August 03, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »

My name is Matt and I live in Hamilton Ontario, Canada. My favorite gaming platform is the PC. I have been gaming since 1992. I also own a SNES, PS, and a N64. I am currently attending Mohawk College for Network Systems. I am not collecting as much as I once did because I am an idiot and got myself in debt. I had to sell some games and have vowed not to anymore.

Steam ID: Shylock (jade_monkey86@hotmail.com)
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #428 on: August 03, 2008, 06:36:55 PM »

Welcome to the wonderful world that is RF Generation, Matt!

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #429 on: August 03, 2008, 08:54:01 PM »

Welcome Matt & Zerger! This site is awesome, you won't regret joining.  Grin Wink

Tell me about your variants...
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #430 on: August 03, 2008, 11:46:24 PM »

Welcome Matt, and I don't think you are an idiot for getting yourself into debt, most of us are in debt most of the time Wink

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #431 on: August 04, 2008, 04:23:22 AM »

Welcome Zerger and Matt to RF Generation! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here Smiley
shylock
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #432 on: August 04, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »

Thanks to all for the welcoming. I am glad I read the posts above mine saying how we can submit games that the site may not have. I have already noticed a few games that are on the site but only the European region so I will start adding games after I am done work.

Steam ID: Shylock (jade_monkey86@hotmail.com)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #433 on: August 05, 2008, 09:08:56 AM »

Thanks to all for the welcoming. I am glad I read the posts above mine saying how we can submit games that the site may not have. I have already noticed a few games that are on the site but only the European region so I will start adding games after I am done work.
The submission system here is fantastic Smiley
Just make sure you read the submissions FAQ first (http://www.rfgeneration.c...submitinfo.php?action=faq) and have the games nearby when you do submissions because you need the Part Number or UPC for everything you submit Smiley
ga5ket
DB Editor
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #434 on: August 05, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »

Hi, I'm Ga5ket from Nottinghamshire, UK. I'm employed as a programmer, and married with 3 kids, all girls. Consequently I don't have a big pot of money to spend on games, but that doesn't stop me trying. I have a very understanding wife, who also games, but doesn't collect. I used to be a Sega fan-boy until Sony stole me away. I'm just rediscovering the joys of the Dreamcast, although I tend to have a pack-rat mentality as far as games & consoles are concerned. I want them all!

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length