RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:49:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407710 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #570 on: January 23, 2009, 08:17:29 PM »

He might be lazy, but his 360 avatar is bad ass.

Hello World.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #571 on: January 24, 2009, 09:37:01 AM »

Welcome to RFG Lucri!!! Smiley
Nionel
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #572 on: February 13, 2009, 12:29:12 AM »

I just realized that I've yet to introduce myself. So, without further ado...

I'm 24 years old, and I hail for the Cornhusker state, Nebraska in the USA. I enjoy writing, my gaming stuff is here on the site in my blog, and I'm also a gamer and collector, which should be obvious since I'm here. I've been gaming since I was 5, got my first NES in '89, and I've been hooked ever since. I spend a bulk of my time playing RPGs and fighting games, but I enjoy most any genre of game. Outside of gaming, I'm into anime and manga, and I enjoy reading and watching TV, I'm not really much of a movie guy though.

I think that's about it, without delving into my back story anyway, but I wouldn't want to bore anyone.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #573 on: February 13, 2009, 01:51:11 AM »

Really enjoyed your Blogs so far, so its definately nice to have you around!!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #574 on: February 13, 2009, 11:32:54 AM »

Welcome, Nionel to RFG! Cheesy

Your blogs are great, keep up the good work. Smiley
Fred the Fop
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #575 on: February 16, 2009, 03:31:58 AM »

Hi kids! it's me, Fred the Fop, with a smoky, sweet persona, here to add a little sparkle and Richard Simmonsness to this darling little forum!!
I just love those cute consoles from the 80's and early 90's. I was an original Mattlel Intellivision and Atari VCS in 1980. From then on, I have been hooked. In 1997 I found out about emulation, but did not get a computer until late 1999. A used but maxed out and bad-ass Apple Powerbook 540 PPC.
Sadly it died and I had to build a new Windows PC with help from a pal. Now I have been back to Mac since early 2006 and never looked back. Here's to continuing our quest for finding old games, new homobrews, and little gems here and there!

GIGGLE!  Kiss
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #576 on: February 16, 2009, 05:52:24 AM »

I always thought fops were pretty cool. The homosexuals of the current day just paint them as gay. Really though, it was a sort of metrosexual type movement. Sure they were overdressed and acted prissy, but at the same time they were carrying swords, dueling, and banging bitches all over the damn place.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #577 on: February 16, 2009, 07:43:38 AM »

Welcome to RFG, Fred the Fop! Smiley
logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #578 on: February 16, 2009, 11:03:38 PM »

Wilkommen!

This site = win, by the way.

Tell me about your variants...
gamepopper101
Sega 32X
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #579 on: February 18, 2009, 01:40:59 PM »

My name is Tim but for some reason I forgot I prefer to be called Gamepopper on the internet. I live in Warwickshire, UK and currently a final year GCSE student (so year 11).

I first played video games on an old Coleco Telstar that my mum got at a Charity shop back when I was around 5, she gave it back to the charity shop for some odd reason  Huh. I later got what was known as a Superjoy II, this pirated game system that had 50 games and resembled an N64 controller without the analog stick, my favourite game on it was Gradius but I was better than my sister, who was a year and a half older than me. I also played on a Sega Mega Drive, playing Golden Axe at a friends house (he still has it Tongue). I was really into video games when I got an N64 for christmas (I was 7 so you could say I was a british N64 kid Cheesy) and used to play Mario Kart 64, Zelda OoT and Majora's Mask (which was gold), Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie (don't know why I didn't get Banjo Tooie).

I didn't consider myself a retro gamer until last year, where I got a Wii for my birthday (lucky me Wink) I was playing alot of gaming classics and some I've never had a go at. I eventually got myself a retro system, MEGA DRIVE!!! Now I'm a collector, of Mega CD games!

I will be posting until I get to Sega CD level, because I want to Cheesy
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #580 on: February 18, 2009, 01:52:13 PM »

Welcome to RF Generation, Tim! I'm sure you'll find everything you want about (retro-)gaming right here. Smiley

If there's any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Dark Watcher
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #581 on: February 20, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »

We are He who casts shadows in darkness.

We are a videogame console historian

We are videogame fanatics

We are Dark Watcher

We have always lurked around these forums, be feel its time to come out from the shadows. You all show love to VGCL and Marriot_Guy. Some of you have shown love to our old website. Figure we would return some of the love.

Thanks!

"He who casts shadows in darkness"
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #582 on: February 20, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »

Welcome to the forums!

The VGCL is awesome. Smiley
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #583 on: February 25, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

I love VGCL....had it bookmarked for awhile.

And welcome to everyone!

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #584 on: March 01, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »

Welcome Nionel, Fred the Fop, Gamepopper, and the Dark Watcher.
I hope you all enjoy your stay here and make use of the collection tools and forums provided. It is great to have you all here.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length