RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:13:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407526 times)
understatement
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #615 on: March 22, 2012, 09:47:48 AM »

Hi all, my name is Shaun I’ve been lurking here and using the collection tracking program here for a while now. I’ve been meaning to add more stuff to the database but seems like I can never find the time. I’ve mostly gone to Digital Press to post and I’ve wanted to start posting here but once again time seems to be my down fall so with DP down I’m making my first post. Hopefully this will give me the incentive to divide my time better or find more time.

Anyway, I’m a visual collector if I see something at a good price or I want to play it I’ll buy it even if I have no way to play it and I’ll start collecting for whatever it is after. That’s how I got started with the TurboGrafx-16, I had two systems and a Turbo Booster way before I even seen a game for it. I guess that’s why I like sites like RF and DP, they’re more about collecting in general than collecting for a specific company or era. So I hope I will be a more active member here from now on.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #616 on: March 22, 2012, 09:51:51 AM »

Welcome to RFGeneration! It's always nice to see faces from Digital Press show up here from time-to-time, as I started my collecting while on Digital Press and moved here originally during the downtime in 2010.

The forums are a bit slow right now because we had a significant outage of our own recently, but feel free to post up on the forums. There are quite a few people lurking around, just waiting to respond to something new on the forums. Grin

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #617 on: March 22, 2012, 10:58:12 AM »

Welcome understatement. I'm an occasional poster over at DP myself, so it's good to see another collector jump into our forums!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #618 on: March 22, 2012, 01:06:12 PM »

Welcome and enjoy your stay understatement!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #619 on: April 02, 2012, 08:42:54 AM »

Hey there, folks... it's me again.

Be afraid... be VERY afraid.  evilhappy
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #620 on: April 02, 2012, 04:59:15 PM »

welcome back!!

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #621 on: April 02, 2012, 05:28:54 PM »

He never left!
DerZocker
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #622 on: April 21, 2012, 09:46:35 AM »

Hi, i'm DerZocker from Germany. I found this site via the Famicom World forums and thought what a good way to keep track of my collection ^^ I was always intrested in older games (my first console was a 2600) and never got rid of my older consoles when i got a newer one. But it really took off when I got better job few years ago and I was finally able to afford some of the more obscure stuff I only could dream of^^
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #623 on: April 21, 2012, 09:58:37 AM »

Welcome aboard DerZocker! I've seen you over at Famicom World, and I think you'll find this is a great community.

kornnut43
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #624 on: April 24, 2012, 12:14:58 PM »

Hi folks!  My actual name is Andre, and I'm glad to become part of this community.  Nice to see I'm not the only one who likes to sit back and look at their marvellous collection.  haha   Grin

Fellow user jsangspar introduced me to this place when I was looking for a better way to keep track of my always-growing collection.  GameSpot's lists just weren't cutting it anymore...

In any case, I hope to have my list of consoles\games finished off in the next few days, and I look forward to many a gaming discussion with you all.

Cheers!
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #625 on: April 24, 2012, 01:48:34 PM »

I've seen your name on a few submissions.

Welcome to the forums!
TheGrimAngel
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #626 on: May 05, 2012, 10:52:05 AM »

Hi everyone. Name's Brett. I have been collecting for about 7 years now, and have only just discovered this site from listening to the collectors podcast on youtube. I am currently living in Japan attending college and am spending a lot of my spare time either hunting for video games, or try to play some Japanese game that I've picked up and figuring out what everything in it means. When I first came to Japan last year I decided to start work on a complete Wonderswan bw/colour game collection. Currently I have got about 90 games out of about 200 total games released for the system. Most of which I bought without needed to go and waste money in Akihabara. I hope to try to collect as many of them as possible before I return home to America in August this year. I've got a decent knowledge of games only released in Japan, and actually just spent almost all day today adding games to the sites database, quite a few Wonderswan games were missing, and a couple Wii and DS games I picked up while here.

So far I've liked what I've seen on this site so far, and hope to contribute in any ways i find possible.
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #627 on: May 05, 2012, 10:54:49 AM »

Welcome to RFG!  It is awesome to have a member living in Japan.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #628 on: May 05, 2012, 11:01:12 AM »

Welcome aboard TheGrimAngel! Glad to have you here as part of the community. I'm into Famicom collecting, and I imagine it must be wonderful being there and having access to all the great games that never made it here regardless of the system. Thanks for adding to our database, and feel free to submit pictures of any games in your collection that we lack images for in the DB. Glad you found us.

TheGrimAngel
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #629 on: May 05, 2012, 11:28:44 AM »

Welcome aboard TheGrimAngel! Glad to have you here as part of the community. I'm into Famicom collecting, and I imagine it must be wonderful being there and having access to all the great games that never made it here regardless of the system. Thanks for adding to our database, and feel free to submit pictures of any games in your collection that we lack images for in the DB. Glad you found us.

Wish I could submit scans of everythign I have, but unfortunately in this really tiny dorm room I'm living in i barely have room for my games and systems, let alone a scanner. Would photographs work?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length