RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:20:25 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407537 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #645 on: June 06, 2012, 08:39:09 PM »

Howdy.  I'm RetroRage, aka Aaron IRL.  I'm 27 and a half and I hail from Seattle.  I heard about this place from the RFcollections podcast which I stumbled upon at Digitpress.  I've been playing and collecting games ever since I was a kid, but I didn't start getting really serious about it until last month, but now I'm hooked. 

So that's me in a nut shell.  Well, kinda.  I look forward to getting to know some fellow collectors/hunters and doing some trading, even though I'm sure everyone here already has all the crummy commons I got lol.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #646 on: June 06, 2012, 08:55:34 PM »

Welcome to the site Aaron! I'm glad you got a chance to listen, and I think you will find that this is an excellent community of collectors. Feel free to jump right into the forums, and this is a great place to do some trading. There are people just getting into this hobby at all times, so what is common to you may be gold to another.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #647 on: June 06, 2012, 11:19:13 PM »

Welcome. And it's nice to see a fellow NW'er here. I'm a few hours from Seattle but I make it up that way from time to time. It's mostly when I want a change of weather, sometimes partly cloudy and rain isn't good enough and a person needs some good old partly sunny and rain.
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #648 on: June 07, 2012, 09:00:10 AM »

Welcome one and all the the wonderful world that is RF Gen.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #649 on: June 07, 2012, 10:10:20 AM »

Welcome.  Enjoy your stay.  Be sure to post and don't be a stranger.  You've found what I believe to be the best site for collecting and cataloging games.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #650 on: June 07, 2012, 11:47:10 PM »

I was playing with the catalog eariler....it's very elaborate.  I'm sure I'll be wasting many-a days off hangin out here. 

BTW, I was trying to add my collection to my signature, but all I could do was post the link.  How do you put the banner in there?  Did I miss something obvious?

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #651 on: June 08, 2012, 03:03:31 AM »

After one of these?

Try this code out
Code:
[url=http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/collection.pl?action=profile&name=RetroRage&folder=Collection][img]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/RetroRage.png[/img][/url]

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #652 on: June 13, 2012, 10:06:03 AM »

After one of these?

Try this code out
Code:
[url=http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/collection.pl?action=profile&name=RetroRage&folder=Collection][img]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/RetroRage.png[/img][/url]

Pro Tip!

inRainbows
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #653 on: June 18, 2012, 06:42:21 PM »

so ive been on here for a month or so now, but i realize i hadnt posted here, and this should have been my first post! hah.

ok guys, the names Tim, and i hail from the great state of kentucky. ( your current national champions! ) I started collecting around 2003, built up an insanely nice collection and sold it off to help fund college. The hunger grew and finally i couldnt take it and i started collecting again early this year, and this time, my collection will never leave my side! I work midnights for the railroad, ( thought im just at a shop not out on the locomotives ) and i do my flea market hunting in southern ohio, western west virginia, and northern kentucky. the city i live in, ashland, is literally the tip of north east ky. its the tri state area, i can be in ohio or wv in 5 min either direction. If im not game hunting or gaming, i am golfing, playing hockey, playing music, or probably watching a movie because im a huge movie buff. i have over 15 TB of movies Smiley
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #654 on: June 18, 2012, 07:16:39 PM »

Welcome aboard "officially" and we're glad you're here. I've been through Ashland before, and it is a nice city. Selling off a collection must be rough, but the best part is getting to rebuild!

RETROKING
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #655 on: June 19, 2012, 05:02:37 AM »

As inl2ainbows says i shouldve posted here first.

Hi im RETROKING im 35 and from the uk and ive been a proud member of rf generation for just under 7 months now and im a collector of anything to do with retro video gaming,i play retro games during the day and i play my sons xbox 360 in the evening(while my ps3 is being fixed).LONG LIVE RETRO GAMING and LONG LIVE RF GENERATION  Grin Grin Grin
Lightning
Tiger Gizmondo

Netherlands

Stats
« Reply #656 on: June 23, 2012, 09:18:41 AM »

Hello RFGeneration and RFGeneration Members Tongue

I blame NES_Rules that I ended up joining here, meet him on Igloo MC server, anyway I'm know as Kilth, female, 23 year, from the Netherlands and started to play games ever since I got Pokemon Yellow as present from my parents xD Got me a few consoles with the years and am now addict to my PS3. I'm not really a hardcore collector, but do spend a lot of money I've got on games, artbooks, guides, figures & merchandise.

If not lazy/gaming I will hang around here, work on my collection or add any useful data to the database Grin
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #657 on: June 23, 2012, 10:17:17 AM »

Welcome aboard Kilth, although I thought you joined when Tay, Daniel and Emm joined a couple months ago.

We've lost power in the forward Game Boy, Mario is not responding
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #658 on: June 23, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »

Welcome RETROKING and Kilth!

Hungrymoose
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #659 on: June 23, 2012, 11:18:57 AM »

Hello RFGeneration and RFGeneration Members Tongue

I blame NES_Rules that I ended up joining here, meet him on Igloo MC server, anyway I'm know as Kilth, female, 23 year, from the Netherlands and started to play games ever since I got Pokemon Yellow as present from my parents xD Got me a few consoles with the years and am now addict to my PS3. I'm not really a hardcore collector, but do spend a lot of money I've got on games, artbooks, guides, figures & merchandise.

If not lazy/gaming I will hang around here, work on my collection or add any useful data to the database Grin
Welcome to the group.  Always glad to see more female gamers here. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length