RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:06:14 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407225 times)
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #705 on: September 02, 2012, 12:42:24 PM »

Welcome guys.  Make yourselves at home!  Just don't put your feet on the furniture. 
Meh do whatever the hell you want.

Dechico2004
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #706 on: September 02, 2012, 09:45:37 PM »

Thank you for the kind welcome guys.  I am looking forward to learning a lot from this site.  And yes I now am beginning to realize that diving into the Rpg's of the Psone is a lengthy process that I may never complete but I'm really enjoying it so far (amazing games). 

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #707 on: September 04, 2012, 10:57:43 AM »

Thank you for the kind welcome guys.  I am looking forward to learning a lot from this site.  And yes I now am beginning to realize that diving into the Rpg's of the Psone is a lengthy process that I may never complete but I'm really enjoying it so far (amazing games). 

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Completing every RPG on the PSX is certainly a time consuming goal, but there are LOTS of gems in there.  Good luck!

antongonzalez
Tiger Gizmondo

United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #708 on: September 05, 2012, 07:25:23 AM »

Hi, I'm Anthony from Loughborough in the UK. I've been collecting on and off for a few years now, I'm more into collecting different systems at the moment as opposed to games (although it is nice to have games to play on said systems). I don't get as much time available for my hobby as I used to as I now have a young family but I'm slowly getting my two daughters to appreciate the world of classic games!
As far as my favourite system goes, it's a toss up between the Mega Drive and the Neo Geo.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:44:54 AM by antongonzalez » Logged
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #709 on: September 05, 2012, 11:38:12 AM »

Welcome aboard! I like grabbing interesting hardware also, even sometimes when the games aren't really that great. Having kids definitely makes collecting more interesting, but as you mention getting to share that with your kids can be really fantastic.

Don't be a stranger on the forums Wink

ProjectG.U.E.S.T.
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #710 on: September 12, 2012, 08:02:49 AM »

Hello! I'm GUEST!! from St. Louis, MO. I've only been collecting for about a year or so, since I picked up a Retron 3, but it's been a pretty awesome year. I'm well on my way to recovering my old NES collection from my childhood, as well as picking up many of the games I'd wanted, but could never get at the time and along the way I'm discovering a whole bunch of stuff I wish I'd known about in it's time. I know it's late to the party, but I'm only just now discovering the joys of Kirby and Turrican and their like.

I'm hoping to really expand, and lately I've been focused on hardware. Just picked up a Saturn and a CDX. Hoping to add a Dreamcast to that, as well, as I'm pretty much in love with the Space Channel 5 games. Cheesy

I look forward to seeing you guys around and discussing gaming of all types.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #711 on: September 12, 2012, 09:33:12 AM »

Welcome GUEST. Once you start talking NES collecting, you are speaking my language. It's a lot of fun to find those buried gems for all of the older systems as you pick things up. Grabbing new hardware is always a little like Christmas as a kid since it opens a window to whole new libraries.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you jump into the forums.

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #712 on: September 14, 2012, 03:50:11 PM »

I've had an account for a long time but disappeared for 5 or so years, so hopefully it's cool if I re-introduce myself. I'm Erik, from Minneapolis, MN. I am an avid collector of just about anything, but my pride and joy is my NES collection which is sitting at 462. I'm hoping to reach 500 in the coming months. It's getting harder to find stuff...fingers crossed!

Anyway, I'm hoping to be more active in the forums this time around and get to know some of my fellow collectors.

engel762
Donor

Stats
« Reply #713 on: September 14, 2012, 04:09:29 PM »

Started my account here at the end of July this year at the suggestion of my friend, niceguy1283.  My gaming addiction started on Christmas in 1985 when I got a NES as a present from my parents.  Over the years I didn't have many consoles, the NES, a Genesis, a Playstation, and finally an XBox I bought right before the end of it's production life.  During that time the NES started failing on me from the connector being worn out and it ended up in the trash when my mother was "cleaning."  The Genesis I gave to a friend as a gift, I boxed up the playstation and neglected the Xbox as my PC gaming addiction took over.   Recently in the past few months I've found a renewed love of the older consoles, I bought an NES, SNES, Genesis, PS2, Gamecube, and a Dreamcast. 

The collection is growing steadily, I've mostly been cherry-picking games I've wanted in the past or were just good deals.  I have yet to go as far as trying to collect everything, and I'm not terribly picky about complete in box games.  Cart only finds work well for me as my storage space it limited.   Most recently I stepped into the modern console era with purchasing a PS3, XBox 360, and a Wii. 

I think what I enjoy most about this addiction, besides playing the games, is the HUNT for games and deals.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 04:11:13 PM by engel762 » Logged
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #714 on: September 14, 2012, 05:26:10 PM »

Hi engel. Nick mentions you all the time, so it's nice to see you poke your head in here on the forums.

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #715 on: September 22, 2012, 11:35:43 PM »

Welcome to the boards Engel. 

I agree.  If you didn't enjoy the HUNT, then you're not doing it right.  You'll fit in nicely here.

inRainbows
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #716 on: September 23, 2012, 01:06:54 AM »

i need to stop in here more often. more members = more fun for us all.
nintendork666
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #717 on: September 26, 2012, 01:30:17 AM »

Been tracking my collection on here for quite some time, but haven't posted on the forums until now.

Some people might recognize me from Racketboy.

Hey guys.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #718 on: September 26, 2012, 02:23:19 AM »

Welcome one and all to the colourful world of RF Gen!

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #719 on: September 26, 2012, 07:44:02 AM »

Some people might recognize me from Racketboy.

I certainly do. Welcome to the forums!

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length