RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:42:22 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407670 times)
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #840 on: April 20, 2013, 09:01:02 PM »

Welcome aboard usflegend! Nice job on the N64 set, that seems to be a popular set to finish up lately. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the site so far, and I look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #841 on: April 20, 2013, 09:28:42 PM »

Hey, I'm Adam and I Live in Florida. I am 22 and have been playing games since I was 3. I have been married for 4 years (no kids lol) and just living the dream. I work at a retro game store and have been collecting for about 18 months now. I collect and play everything from the NES to the Wii U. I found out about this site from a post on cheapassgamer. They said this site had a killer game collector function and they were not joking. Been adding my games to the list for the last hour and so far have over 340 in my collection. About 250 more titles to add.

I am a proud owner of a complete 296 N64 collection NTSC. It took me about 9 months to complete and was very fun. Check out my game list if you want. Hope to get to know you all more and am excited to see what all I can gain from these forums. My username is the same on other sites such as cheapassgamer or Nintendoage, so you might have seen me around.

yay more N64 collectors, i'm going for a complete collection too (CIB and including regional exclusives too though), up to 205 total so far. like duke said there have been a lot of n64 collectors finishing their sets recently.
usflegend
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #842 on: April 20, 2013, 10:46:29 PM »

Thank you! Yeah, I finished that set at the end of December right before a lot of prices got crazy. Just finshed adding all my games I own into the system. Total was 567 games. One game I have actually was not in the database though so I submitted it. I am gonna go explore the site. Thank you for the nice welcoming!
TheUncannyCollector
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #843 on: April 25, 2013, 03:25:48 PM »

Hi everybody,I just joined the site yesterday.I'm 32,I love video games,to me it is so much more than just a hobby.I'm currently in the process of adding my collection on here.I;m adding it in bits and pieces as I get time.I just wish I found this site long before now!Everybody seems nice.I have never joined a gaming site before because ethe vast majority of members on other sites are so rude and well...just plain stupid,lol.I look forward to getting to know you guys!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #844 on: April 25, 2013, 03:47:19 PM »

Hey, I'm Adam and I Live in Florida. I am 22 and have been playing games since I was 3. I have been married for 4 years (no kids lol) and just living the dream. I work at a retro game store and have been collecting for about 18 months now. I collect and play everything from the NES to the Wii U. I found out about this site from a post on cheapassgamer. They said this site had a killer game collector function and they were not joking. Been adding my games to the list for the last hour and so far have over 340 in my collection. About 250 more titles to add.

I am a proud owner of a complete 296 N64 collection NTSC. It took me about 9 months to complete and was very fun. Check out my game list if you want. Hope to get to know you all more and am excited to see what all I can gain from these forums. My username is the same on other sites such as cheapassgamer or Nintendoage, so you might have seen me around.

USF, eh? If that's the case, you should only be a couple hours from me. I'm just NW of Orlando.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #845 on: April 25, 2013, 04:40:17 PM »

Hi everybody,I just joined the site yesterday.I'm 32,I love video games,to me it is so much more than just a hobby.I'm currently in the process of adding my collection on here.I;m adding it in bits and pieces as I get time.I just wish I found this site long before now!Everybody seems nice.I have never joined a gaming site before because ethe vast majority of members on other sites are so rude and well...just plain stupid,lol.I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome to the site!

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #846 on: April 25, 2013, 07:47:04 PM »

It really is the weirdest thing, people on this site are nice. You wouldn't think internet forum and nice go together. And, to top it off, people at least stay in the general region of proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. Some days I wonder if RFG is even on the internet at all  Wink
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #847 on: April 25, 2013, 08:07:14 PM »

We're secretly still running on a BBS.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #848 on: April 25, 2013, 08:25:00 PM »

We're secretly still running on a BBS.

Nice! I'm totally in.
TheUncannyCollector
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #849 on: April 25, 2013, 08:53:02 PM »

Welcome to the site!

Thanks Duke!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #850 on: April 25, 2013, 09:32:28 PM »

Welcome!
Please do get to know us. I am both rude and stupid but don't hold it against the rest of our community Cheesy

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #851 on: April 26, 2013, 12:29:42 AM »

i think it helps that the majority of regular members are adults
TheUncannyCollector
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #852 on: April 26, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »

Welcome!
Please do get to know us. I am both rude and stupid but don't hold it against the rest of our community Cheesy

Thanks Izret,I won't hold it against you.Thanks for the warning though!
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #853 on: April 30, 2013, 02:07:54 PM »

What's up guys! I've been lurking for a week or two and really like it here at RFG! I'm a 25 year old dude from Texas & I've been gaming as long as I can remember. Starting to get a little more serious about collecting stuff, getting into famicom and super famicom more lately but snes and dreamcast are two of my favs! I've talked with a few guys on IRC and it feels good to be in a community of gamers again!  Cool
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #854 on: April 30, 2013, 02:17:19 PM »

Welcome to the community, h1ghw1nd! We're all long-time gamers here and we love the thrill of the hunt.

We enjoy commenting on each other's hauls so if you pick up any good games pop on over to the Small Scores. It'd be cool to see some pictures of famicom carts.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length