RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:38:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407449 times)
wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #960 on: November 01, 2013, 08:26:34 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm Luis from Puerto Rico Cheesy. Im here thanks to another user of other page (I will not sponsor them) that I saw this pages and well Im here. I love collect videogame stuff, I'm more into collecting ps2 (rpg only), psp, xbox original and now sega saturn games. I hope here I can make trades and sale stuff to complete my collection and also share my gaming/buying experience with you guys Cheesy

Welcome, man!

feder
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #961 on: November 04, 2013, 07:34:36 PM »

I'm feder. I'm from Indiana. I've been a gamer as long as I can remember. My first console was the Atari, and my latest is the Wii U. My game collection is pretty small, but I'm versed in all sorts of different games thanks to my boyfriend and his awesome collection.

I mostly play RPGs, specifically those from Namco Bandai's "Tales of" series. My favorite games are Final Fantasy IX and Threads of Fate, and my favorite console is the Nintendo Gamecube.

It's nice to meet everyone! ^_^
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #962 on: November 04, 2013, 08:17:26 PM »

Hi feder, welcome to one of the truly nice places on the internet. Hope you stick around.
feder
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #963 on: November 04, 2013, 08:24:45 PM »

Hi feder, welcome to one of the truly nice places on the internet. Hope you stick around.
Thanks! I appreciate the warm welcome ^^
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #964 on: November 04, 2013, 09:40:39 PM »

Welcome feder! It's always nice to see a fellow Hoosier on the site!

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #965 on: November 04, 2013, 10:03:13 PM »

Welcome feder! I'm sure your collection will grow and you'll be running with the big dogs.

And to expand on nupoile's comment, RFGen would have to be the Canada of the Internet. Everyone's so nice.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #966 on: November 08, 2013, 10:29:14 AM »

My name's Steven.  I'm 26 years old and am from (near) Atlanta, GA.  I just joined this forum at the recommendation of another member here.  I've been browsing the discussions here, and this definitely seems like my kind of place!  I'm especially looking forward to participating in the community playthroughs when the next one starts.  Smiley

I've been collecting for about 1.5 years now (although I had a fairly decent collection before that), and I probably have several hundred games in my collection now.  All of my game shelves are literally overflowing, but I suppose that's a good thing.  Tongue

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #967 on: November 08, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »

My name's Steven.  I'm 26 years old and am from (near) Atlanta, GA.  I just joined this forum at the recommendation of another member here.  I've been browsing the discussions here, and this definitely seems like my kind of place!  I'm especially looking forward to participating in the community playthroughs when the next one starts.  Smiley

I've been collecting for about 1.5 years now (although I had a fairly decent collection before that), and I probably have several hundred games in my collection now.  All of my game shelves are literally overflowing, but I suppose that's a good thing.  Tongue

YES! Welcome to the site Steven! Very excited that you're interested in joining the community playthroughs.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #968 on: November 08, 2013, 05:27:22 PM »

welcome! feel free to jump into either of the current playthroughs going on for november, we're not strict about the timelines and people regularly join late. lots of time left to get in on some oddworld or max payne action Smiley
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #969 on: November 09, 2013, 02:40:22 PM »

YES! Welcome to the site Steven! Very excited that you're interested in joining the community playthroughs.

welcome! feel free to jump into either of the current playthroughs going on for november, we're not strict about the timelines and people regularly join late. lots of time left to get in on some oddworld or max payne action Smiley

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I think I might join in on the MP3 playthrough Smiley

Check out my YouTube Channel for VGM covers! https://www.youtube.com/disposedherovgm

Check out my Twitch Channel! https://www.twitch.tv/disposed_hero

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #970 on: November 10, 2013, 12:24:39 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I think I might join in on the MP3 playthrough Smiley

Any Bodom fan is more than welcome on joining the community playthroughs.

NxCmp
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #971 on: November 10, 2013, 01:01:43 AM »

Hey everyone. You can call me Nx for short. I currently live in Indiana but will be moving to another state for health reasons. I find it difficult to pick just a single platform so if I had to pick two it would be between the NES and Playstation 2. I have been collecting game for a variety or platforms for the past few years. The platforms I have the most games for would be, again, the NES and Playstation 2. I play both platforms pretty much on a daily basis.

I am currently in the process of finishing school and getting my degree and certification(s). I put school on hold to work for a 3PL company for 3 years. I specialize in I.T. with a focus in networking and security, but a dabble in just about everything. If you ever need any IT related help, just ask.

Some of the things I did for my previous job consisted of the implementation of e-mail, VoIP, database and network monitoring systems. Before submitting my resignation, I aided in the installation and configuration of a MPLS network, linking all 5 offices across the US together.

In my spare time I currently help administer a TF2 gaming community but other players get together to play just about anything together. I myself host a Garry's Mod server. I also run a Opensource/Linux blog but is temporarily on hiatus due to personal reasons. It been about a half a year or so since it was last updated with new content. You can find it here: Link

Anyways that's enough about me. If you have any questions or would like to just chat let me know. I visit the RFg IRC channel on a regular basis, maybe you can catch me there, send me a PM on the forums, or on Steam.

Later

One more thing, I wrote this at 1AM, so sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes I may have missed. =P
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:08:36 AM by NxCmp » Logged

Need computer or other I.T. related help ? Send me a PM, would be glad to help.
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #972 on: November 10, 2013, 06:38:28 PM »

Hey Nx! Welcome to RFGen! There are some other techies and computer guys here.

I really love the PS2 too.

Looking forward to seeing your scores and if you're interested, check out the community playthroughs.

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #973 on: November 12, 2013, 04:59:06 PM »

Welcome, Nx.  Good to have you here.  Just looked online and saw your name in the Steam group.  Sending you an friend invite now.  I love Morrowind, too!

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
NxCmp
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #974 on: November 12, 2013, 05:34:12 PM »

Welcome, Nx.  Good to have you here.  Just looked online and saw your name in the Steam group.  Sending you an friend invite now.  I love Morrowind, too!

I think Morrowind is the RPG I have put the most time into, across PC Non-Steam, PC w/ Steam, and Xbox I must have put in at least a solid 3k hours into it.

Need computer or other I.T. related help ? Send me a PM, would be glad to help.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length