RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:38:20 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407704 times)
codd_peace
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1005 on: February 22, 2014, 01:36:28 PM »

Hello all!

My name is Codd Peace. I am confused... I thought this forum was a group therapy of video game addiction.
 Huh

However, Nupoile assures me that this IS the correct website.  He also has an excellent selection of artisan craft micro brews.

Has anyone ever beaten Star Voyager for the NES??? I don't think it is possible.

As a matter of fact... I have had at one time collected EVERY video game for the NES in .rom format!! I am very proud.  j/k  Wink

Here is a video post of my home collection it only takes up 3 rooms, but the  vectrex room is pretty impressive:

laugh
~C
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:54:51 PM by codd_peace » Logged
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1006 on: February 23, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »

Well, I guess I should say "hi" to Codd Peace.....this is what happens when you tell your friends about RFGen, they show up.

I'll have to be more careful in the future   Tongue

Actually I've been trying to get Mr. Peace to use RFG to log his game collection for some time now. He has more than a handful of games and probably a few that could be entered into the database on the PC side of things. We spent a little time yesterday going over the in's an out's of game submissions.

But enjoy the site Codd Peace, I'll certainly enjoy the extra humor.
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1007 on: February 26, 2014, 06:56:37 AM »

It only takes up THREE rooms huh? Haha welcome to the site sir you fit right in!
A Republican 11
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1008 on: May 17, 2014, 01:53:25 PM »

Hey guys I just joined today. Im mainly using this site to keep track of what X360 games I own since my goal as a collector is to own every X360 game released on disc in American.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1009 on: May 17, 2014, 03:40:25 PM »

You'll find many of us here collect X360. Wink

Dark Aura
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1010 on: June 15, 2014, 09:02:17 AM »

Hi all  Smiley

I registered to this site on October 2009 and used it mainly to keep a list of my collection. My name is Carlos J., 31 years old from Puerto Rico. I currently work in a very high profile software company (hint hint) as a manager of digital services customer support. Gaming is one my strong hobby.

I started gaming back at 1989 (or 1988... can't remember lol). My favorite genres at that time were platforms, adventure and action. Games like Mario, Mega Man, Kirby, Contra, Castlevania, etc...  

Then in 1996 something happened. I bought Mario RPG on SNES from a sale in Blockbuster, complete in like-new condition for $12. I thought that the game was platform as well but I was wrong, it was something different from what I was used to play. I didn't knew what "RPG" was and got frustrated by the gameplay. Then some days later I gave it another try and this like I understood that I had to follow a "story" and do battles in a way that was alien to me. The story aspect is what hook me up to no end and this was beginning of my passion to RPGs and its sub-genres.

At this date my gaming collection is composed of 508 games with 5 more on the way. All physical. About 61% of my collection are RPG and Strategy. The focus of my collection is more quality than quantity though.

Some of the most notable things in my collection are:
     Mega Man 7 SNES (complete)
     Earthbound SNES (complete)
     Aero Fighters SNES (cart only)
     Chrono Trigger SNES (complete)
     Ever 17: The Out of Infinity (complete)

Some of the last games I bought are:
     (3DS) Cave Story 3D with holographic cover (complete and like-new)
     (3DS) Monster Tale (new)
     (DS) Advance Wars: Dual Strike (complete, good condition)
     (PC) Ever 17: Out of Infinity in English (complete and like-new)

My interests are gaming (duh..), anime (good ones), music, astronomy, cars, technology and running.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 08:03:36 PM by Dark Aura » Logged
h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1011 on: June 15, 2014, 05:09:08 PM »

Welcome to the site Dark Aura! I think you'll fit in just fine around here Smiley

I'm a big RPG lover as well and we've got quite a few more members that can't get enough level up/deep story action. Hope you stick around!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1012 on: June 15, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »

You're not the only person here that works for a high profile software company. Wink

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1013 on: June 22, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »

That's right.  Shadow Kisuragi here works for Tiger Electronics Wink

h1ghw1nd
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1014 on: June 22, 2014, 09:24:01 PM »

Was he promoted from Data West? Tongue
BloodyEyes13
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1015 on: July 18, 2014, 03:23:16 PM »

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm J.M. also known as BloodyEyes13. I only heard about this website for the first time today in a Kotaku article, but decided to register once I got here. Definitely looks "up my alley". Anyways, I'm a long-time gamer & collector (since the 80's), my collection is at around 1000 games for various consoles. I'm currently focusing on completing a full PS3 & Sega Master System collection, as they are my two favorite consoles of all time. I'll update my games list over the next few weeks when I have free time. Anyways, just wanted to say hi, hope to chat with you all soon. Cheers!
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1016 on: July 18, 2014, 03:27:48 PM »

We got mentioned on Kotaku again? By the Gods we did. Ever since that 2DS article and the new MetalJesus video we've been making some powerful friends. Anyway, welcome BloodyEyes! We're friendly here and don't bite too hard. If you have questions just feel free to ask and you'll probably get a half dozen answers fairly quickly.

http://kotaku.com/how-to-...s-in-4-5-years-1607296068

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1017 on: July 18, 2014, 03:28:11 PM »

Hey J.M! Welcome to RF Generation!

It's pretty cool that a Kotaku article led you here. I'll have to go find it. We seem to be getting lots of shout outs today. Smiley

Hope you enjoy tracking your collection on here and browsing the forums as a community member. Be sure to check out the Community Playthroughs child board in Video Game Generation. It's great way to get to know fellow gamers and collectors. (Shameless plug)

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1018 on: July 18, 2014, 03:50:38 PM »

Wow... doing well this week! Thanks for the heads-up BloodyEyes!

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1019 on: July 18, 2014, 04:39:36 PM »

Welcome to the site, and feel free to jump right in to the forums!

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length