RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:28:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407295 times)
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1200 on: May 03, 2015, 05:53:08 PM »

Hey Mike! I love your username. You'll fit right in here since there's a lot of Nintendo love on RF.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1201 on: May 03, 2015, 08:50:01 PM »

Welcome to RFG. Quite a few of us hang out on NA as well.

Shepy
Atari 7800
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1202 on: May 03, 2015, 09:25:01 PM »

3 Rules to survival at Rfgeneration.com
1. Never hate on the Collectorcast
2. Check The Small Scores Thread Daily
3. Beware Zagnorch
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1203 on: May 08, 2015, 10:53:03 AM »

3 Rules to survival at Rfgeneration.com
1. Never hate on the Collectorcast
2. Check The Small Scores Thread Daily
3. Beware Zagnorch

lol, so true!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1204 on: May 10, 2015, 04:36:25 PM »

What should I beware of?
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1205 on: May 10, 2015, 05:08:39 PM »

FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1206 on: June 24, 2015, 02:41:50 AM »

I'm Sean from Northern Ireland who loves retro gaming. My first console was a Atari 2600 before I received the great C64. Amiga, SNES, PS1 and PS2 followed with variations of GameBoys. Grin
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 03:18:07 AM by FatherJack » Logged
dencrypt
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1207 on: July 01, 2015, 08:12:39 AM »

Hi, I'm from Sweden. 30 years old. Got my first system in 1991 (Mega-Drive) but I played a lot of NES before on my dads. My favourite system is probably my beloved Saturn even though my favourite games mostly RPG's on the SNES. My collection is not big since I am not a completionist but I rather collect good games basically. And sometimes I buy cheap nockoffs if I find a good deal just for the sake of filling up space Cheesy.

This seems so far like a really nice community and I hope I can contribute and maybe even help make good changes as everything that's great evolves over time Cheesy
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1208 on: July 01, 2015, 08:47:04 AM »

Welcome FatherJack and dencrypt!  Enjoy your stay and please contact us if you have any questions about the site. Smiley

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
all_kaps
Tiger Gizmondo

United States

Stats
« Reply #1209 on: July 06, 2015, 10:42:40 PM »

Hello! I'm Jason, I'm from Wisconsin, and I've been listening to all the podcasts trying to get caught up. Great stuff....finally a podcast where I feel like the every day collector can feel right at home with the big players in the game of video game collecting. Grat info, great conversations. I'll give you my gaming history in a nutshell: Grew up playing Atari 2600 at my Grandparents house. Got a NES when I was about 10 in 1986. Went into a dark period where I didn't game (in highschool), but in College my Roommate got a PS1 when they came out, and we spend many nights drinking beer and playing Tekken, Tomb Raider, Destruction Derby and more. Also picked up a N64 in college and played a ton of 007, WWF No Mercy, Mario Kart, Vigilante 8 and more. Graduated from college and got into PC gaming for a few years. Had a PS2, but spent more time on the PC. About 4 years ago, driving to work, I spotted a NES console on a pile someone had set out with the trash. I saved that little console from the trash (with Super Mario 2 and Spyhunter) and my love for gaming was reborn. I slowly started to build up my NES collection (still only have about 150 Carts....hey, I've got kids...I need to budget), and in the meantime fell in love with hunting down games at thriftstores/garage sales/craigslist. I now have a pretty decent collection of many games covering many systems, from older systems like the Tournament 2000, Intellivision, Action Max - right up to the modern consoles like the WiiU, PS3 (saving up for a PS4), and 3DS. I have 4 boys who all love gaming with me, and it works out well. I buy them games, they play those games until they get bored with them, then I put them in my collection. Anyway, I'm rambling.....just want to say glad to be part of this community. I'm excited to learn from some of the best here and get some pointers from people who share my passion for games.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1210 on: July 06, 2015, 11:15:33 PM »

Welcome aboard all_kaps! You'll find plenty of folks here that are passionate about the hobby. Don't be afraid to get active on the forums. We keep the trolls at bay here, and keep the conversations friendly.

Vectorguy
Jaguar CD
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1211 on: July 22, 2015, 10:50:03 PM »

I have 4 boys who all love gaming with me, and it works out well.

Definitely!  Something family members can have in common.

Nice intro!

KangaRump
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #1212 on: July 26, 2015, 11:31:00 PM »

Hello, I was an old member on here a couple years ago ... but the email I used for the account was compromised and I forgot the password so I'm starting a new one. anyway, I am now married and we are both collectors and this page is shared by both of us... to tell you a bit about us, we're from the state of Michigan, he is 26 and I am 21. He is a fan of modern RPGs and such while I am a fan of retro platformers (well ... really anything retro). now that that's out of the way, it's nice to be back. :3
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1213 on: July 27, 2015, 11:07:00 AM »

Welcome back!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1214 on: August 18, 2015, 08:13:07 PM »

Hello! I'm Jason, I'm from Wisconsin, and I've been listening to all the podcasts trying to get caught up. Great stuff....finally a podcast where I feel like the every day collector can feel right at home with the big players in the game of video game collecting. Grat info, great conversations. I'll give you my gaming history in a nutshell: Grew up playing Atari 2600 at my Grandparents house. Got a NES when I was about 10 in 1986. Went into a dark period where I didn't game (in highschool), but in College my Roommate got a PS1 when they came out, and we spend many nights drinking beer and playing Tekken, Tomb Raider, Destruction Derby and more. Also picked up a N64 in college and played a ton of 007, WWF No Mercy, Mario Kart, Vigilante 8 and more. Graduated from college and got into PC gaming for a few years. Had a PS2, but spent more time on the PC. About 4 years ago, driving to work, I spotted a NES console on a pile someone had set out with the trash. I saved that little console from the trash (with Super Mario 2 and Spyhunter) and my love for gaming was reborn. I slowly started to build up my NES collection (still only have about 150 Carts....hey, I've got kids...I need to budget), and in the meantime fell in love with hunting down games at thriftstores/garage sales/craigslist. I now have a pretty decent collection of many games covering many systems, from older systems like the Tournament 2000, Intellivision, Action Max - right up to the modern consoles like the WiiU, PS3 (saving up for a PS4), and 3DS. I have 4 boys who all love gaming with me, and it works out well. I buy them games, they play those games until they get bored with them, then I put them in my collection. Anyway, I'm rambling.....just want to say glad to be part of this community. I'm excited to learn from some of the best here and get some pointers from people who share my passion for games.

Where in WI?  Maybe we can drain this state of games together.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length