RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:37:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407297 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1260 on: January 24, 2016, 11:17:57 AM »

Welcome to the site James!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Wempster
Donor
United States
Awards: 2016 RFGen Top Wheelman

WWW Stats
« Reply #1261 on: January 24, 2016, 05:49:15 PM »

Welcome to RF Generation James, we need to go out and hunt sometime soon. 
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1262 on: January 25, 2016, 07:11:27 AM »

beer drunk

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Jmmcwho
N-Gage
United States

Stats
« Reply #1263 on: January 25, 2016, 12:09:58 PM »

Yeah I go to Video Game Rescue in Jacksonville and Blast Game Center just opened up in Macclenny. Wempster, just let me know when.
DK1105
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1264 on: February 27, 2016, 06:58:41 PM »

I have been using RF gen for a few years now but haven't really gotten into the community.  I do listen to the podcast but that's about it.

I'm a collector from the Detroit area.  My collection doesn't really have a focus but Genesis and PS2 are my two main go to consoles.  I most pick up what ever catches my interest when I see it.  I also have 2 arcade cabs.  An original Millipede I bought when I was 16 and a Space Duel that I found gutted and restored back and is now a MAME cab.  I'm in the middle of a complete cleaning of my game room/office so I took the opportunity to clean and do full inventory of my games.  I'm little over half way done and so far only 3 games where missing from the database and 1 that I sold and forgot to delete.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1265 on: February 27, 2016, 07:46:57 PM »

I could never stack my stuff like that - cats would knock it over in a second. It looks mighty impressive though.
Thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself, and let us know if we can be of any help. Enjoy the collection tools.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1266 on: February 27, 2016, 08:06:09 PM »

ooooo! Piles stuff up too!

*high five*
DK1105
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1267 on: February 27, 2016, 10:10:20 PM »

No kids or pets so giant stacks is the easiest way to keep everything mostly sorted and out of the way for cleaning.  Most of the pile is taken down and sorted into boxes while I finish up the game room.  The biggest pain isn't the games but the piles of technical manuals I have for work and moving shelves around in a small office.  I vaguely remember the color of the walls in here.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1268 on: February 27, 2016, 10:20:22 PM »

Hey now,

No kids or pets so giant stacks is the easiest way to keep everything mostly sorted and out of the way for cleaning.  Most of the pile is taken down and sorted into boxes while I finish up the game room.  The biggest pain isn't the games but the piles of technical manuals I have for work and moving shelves around in a small office.  I vaguely remember the color of the walls in here.

I'm still sorting my stuff out into stacks, myself. Currently it looks more like a hoard than a proper collection.

BTW RF Generation is the fave hangout of another Detroit-area-based Sonic/Sega fanboy, usually posting replies on the Word Association Part 2 thread. Maybe you two could meet up for a few game-hunting crawls or something.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1269 on: February 28, 2016, 08:42:26 AM »

I have been using RF gen for a few years now but haven't really gotten into the community.  I do listen to the podcast but that's about it.

I'm a collector from the Detroit area.  My collection doesn't really have a focus but Genesis and PS2 are my two main go to consoles.  I most pick up what ever catches my interest when I see it.  I also have 2 arcade cabs.  An original Millipede I bought when I was 16 and a Space Duel that I found gutted and restored back and is now a MAME cab.  I'm in the middle of a complete cleaning of my game room/office so I took the opportunity to clean and do full inventory of my games.  I'm little over half way done and so far only 3 games where missing from the database and 1 that I sold and forgot to delete.

That is a mighty impressive stack of games. Welcome to the site! Always good to have another Genesis fan on board.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1270 on: February 29, 2016, 09:23:29 PM »

That is a mighty impressive stack of games. Welcome to the site! Always good to have another Genesis fan on board.

Is it hollow inside?  Maybe a hollow Mario?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
DK1105
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1271 on: March 01, 2016, 03:08:47 PM »

Oh everything is leaned up against a 50 rear projection TV not the wall.
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1272 on: March 01, 2016, 08:21:07 PM »

Stacks of games are great!

I'm Duke.Togo and I approve this message.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1273 on: March 01, 2016, 08:39:36 PM »

Phat stacks!
sydpinkfloyd
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1274 on: March 11, 2016, 05:01:53 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Tristan, and I'm from Eastern Canada. I stumbled upon this site after looking through Digital Press. I was a member of that site about 10 years ago, and bought a good quantity of items from the marketplace, but real life got in the way of my collecting and I ended up selling off the non-essentials. Completely forgot my username and password (my account was probably removed from inactivity lol) so I created a new one.

I'm heavily into retro gaming, specifically the NES and SNES. My favourite games are challenging side-scrollers such as Contra, Ghosts and Goblins, Mega Man, etc, but I'll play just about anything on those two systems.

My game collection is pretty pitiful, I mostly relied on emulation previously (I was a poor student), but would like to finally get into some serious collecting.

Talk to you all soon! Smiley
-Tristan
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length