RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:38:15 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407304 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1275 on: March 11, 2016, 05:27:48 PM »

Welcome to the site!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
kyle_arnett
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1276 on: April 25, 2016, 12:02:54 PM »

Hi there!
im kyle,26, from indiana. noob collector still on year one here. I only collect for sony systems [ps1, ps2, ps3, soon ps4, psp, soon vita] i love the hunt. I also resell anything i find that i dont need. its been a fun ride and im currently putting together my game room. its nice to finally join and contribute and hope to get to know you guys.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1277 on: April 25, 2016, 12:18:03 PM »

Welcome to the site Kyle.  Enjoy your stay and please don't be a stranger to the forums.  If you have any questions, the members here are always happy to help. Smiley

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #1278 on: April 29, 2016, 12:18:43 AM »

Welcome, this is a great place to talk games, show your finds, and sell your stuff. Really good people here.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1279 on: April 29, 2016, 05:04:11 PM »

a lot of great games on Sony consoles, good choice of focus! have you decided yet if you'll be trying for a full set on any of them or do you just grab what interests you?
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #1280 on: May 11, 2016, 10:57:41 PM »

I think I am going to reintroduce myself!

Hi!  I'm Ken.  I've been away from these boards for some time.  I was a former blogger for RFGeneration probably 7+ years ago.  I have been an avid collector for 12 or so years.  I have complete sets of:

NES (minus the power 6)
N64
Gamecube
Playstation 2
Odyssey 2
Sega CD

I'm close to done on:

Sega Master System (2 games shy)
SNES (42 games shy)
DS (270 games shy)

I'm also working on Wii and Xbox very slowly.

I'm always up for trading, talking about games, and such.  I also make NES repros!

Nice to meet you all....again!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1281 on: May 12, 2016, 05:56:36 AM »

Welcome back Ken!  Happy to have you back on the site and in the forums. Smiley

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1282 on: May 12, 2016, 11:42:10 AM »

Hey, Ken's back! Welcome back!
Ken, you need to take photos of your PS2 collection. Last time you were here, you had just finished your PS2 collection.

Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #1283 on: May 12, 2016, 04:28:08 PM »

I'll try to get some good collection pics up tonight.  :-)

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1284 on: May 12, 2016, 05:07:09 PM »

Welcome back!

Piczo
Tiger Gizmondo

Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #1285 on: July 17, 2016, 06:50:47 PM »

Hi there everyone! I'm new to RF generation but not new to collecting!

You can call me Avalon or Madi, I'm really big into collecting JRPGS (although I do collect more than that) ! I'm expanding my collection slowly, currently I'm super interested in famicom/super famicom games and I'm a huge fan of playstation 2. I am also trying to get my hands on anything sega - i don't have any of the hardware yet though!

It's lovely meeting everyone, I hope we can become friends!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1286 on: July 17, 2016, 07:31:55 PM »

Welcome to the site Piczo!  We hope you enjoy your stay here and please let us know if you have any questions about the site. Be sure to visit our sale forum there is a thread there by a guy named senseiman you should check out if you're interested in Super Famicom titles.  How did you learn about our site?

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1287 on: July 17, 2016, 08:18:41 PM »

Welcome to RFG; you'll find plenty of RPG fans here!

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1288 on: July 17, 2016, 08:21:22 PM »

Hi there everyone! I'm new to RF generation but not new to collecting!

You can call me Avalon or Madi, I'm really big into collecting JRPGS (although I do collect more than that) ! I'm expanding my collection slowly, currently I'm super interested in famicom/super famicom games and I'm a huge fan of playstation 2. I am also trying to get my hands on anything sega - i don't have any of the hardware yet though!

It's lovely meeting everyone, I hope we can become friends!

I have plenty of Sega hardware, and would be more than willing to sell it to you at a discount, but it's expensive to ship to Canada. Cry  Depending on where you're at, you may be able to get something from Crabmaster's shop.

Welcome to the site!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1289 on: July 17, 2016, 09:26:38 PM »

Welcome to the site Piczo!  We hope you enjoy your stay here and please let us know if you have any questions about the site. Be sure to visit our sale forum there is a thread there by a guy named senseiman you should check out if you're interested in Super Famicom titles.  How did you learn about our site?

Welcome Piczo!  Banana beat me to it.  Senseiman is the guy to go to for Famicom/Super Famicom games.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length