RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:24:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407361 times)
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1350 on: March 03, 2017, 08:08:33 AM »

Hi, everyone, my name is Carla and I am 23 years old. I love anime, manga, fanfiction and games. I am a bit new to this whole gaming thing, mostly because my parents were quite strict about studying, but I am trying to get into the swing of things and try out a bit of everything to see what I like.)))

Welcome Carla! You will find that the members here are very knowledgeable about games new and old, and are always willing to help. If you have any concerns or questions, be sure to post on our forums. Cheesy

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1351 on: March 03, 2017, 08:11:38 AM »

Welcome, and you have almost 45 years or so of gaming to help figure that out. Although I'd guess you probably stick the the last 10 years or so.

I personally I am not into anime at all, in fact I don't care for it. But guess what? I for some reason still like anime based games. One of these is Valkyria Chronicles. I don't seem to care when its in the form of a game. Games enhanced what I already liked when I was a teen 10-15 years ago. I was a huge Star Wars nerd, and games like Knights of the Old Republic and Jedi Knigh: Jedi Outcast and Battlefront to name a few just added to my love of it. Yes, one could argue its just a licensing thing, but who cares. I'm thinking games could do the same for you and the interests you already have, your interest in anime can be enhanced through games based on that.

=) I am quite chatty at 5 in the morning.

Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #1352 on: March 07, 2017, 12:17:16 PM »

Hey all....My name is Bryan and I have OCD.  Sorry if I sound like an addict at a substance abuse meeting but I guess with my video gaming habit, that isn't that far from the truth.  :p  I have been gaming since I received my first system back in 1978......and yes, it was an Atari 2600.  I suppose that I would be considered a hoarder since my collection now totals just over 6,500 games and over 100 systems (35 of which are pongs).  Unfortunately it is going to take me quite a while to get my games added in but I do like the fact that I can just check boxes instead of having to type them in.  My main sources have been local video gaming stores, used book stores, eBay, and the occasional yard sale though I have been known to take "video gaming vacations" that have taken me all over the eastern half of the US.  Since I love to travel and have an attachment to video gaming, it only seemed natural to combine the two. Smiley  My collection was rather small until I discovered eBay and began really adding games back in 2006.  At some point, I hope to add current pictures but my video game room is rather crowded.  I do have pics that are a couple of years old though........  Anyway, I look forward to talking to you all in the future.  Just to let you all know.....I work night shift and do not currently have internet at home.  It may be a little difficult to make timely responses.  Take care. Smiley

Welcome, dude. I have OCD as well and I understand how it can get at times. All of us are here to support you and help ya out with all the resources you need for your collecting. Welcome to RFGeneration

Signed,
The Craziest Opossum
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Hello, I'm Shane and live in Spicer, Minnesota.  The Collectorcast brought me to the website (I appreciate their banter), and found it interesting.  I have been mildly collecting for five to six years now, and my favorite system is the GameBoy Advance.  Hoping to have a nice time, the forum looks lush with conversations and hope to be apart of them soon.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums. I am also a fan of the Game Boy Advance, I don't have much in my collection as of yet, but it's growing.

Signed,
The Craziest Opossum
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Hi, everyone, my name is Carla and I am 23 years old. I love anime, manga, fanfiction and games. I am a bit new to this whole gaming thing, mostly because my parents were quite strict about studying, but I am trying to get into the swing of things and try out a bit of everything to see what I like.)))

Welcome, Have you ever watched the 'Bio Hunter'? it is my favorite manga.
anyway ... welcome to the site, I hope enjoy the site.

P.S. Here is an image of it.

Signed,
The Craziest Opossum

~The Craziest Opossum you know!
Bubcus93
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1353 on: April 01, 2017, 09:10:45 PM »

Hi everybody I discovered this site about 10 minutes ago and immediately decided to join, which is unusual for me I usually lurk around for a week or so, see what the community is like before jumping in. But that database is just incredible like you have absolutely everything on there demos, long forgotten 3rd party controllers, weird obscure peripherals, memory cards, the dedication (and a bit scary) so I had to join, gamefaqs has nothing on this place.

Anyway I'm from the UK, I've been gaming since the late 90s, my favorite system is the Playstation 2 I love collecting for it so many games and so much variety for said games even over 15 years since I got it I'm still discovering new games. My favorite genres are 3d platformers and stealth.
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1354 on: April 01, 2017, 09:58:09 PM »

Welcome to the site Bubcus93! Really happy to have you here and hope that you find the site useful. Please contact us with any questions. 😀

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1355 on: April 01, 2017, 10:43:18 PM »

Welcome, stay awhile, stay forever!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
deadducks
Memorex VIS
United States

Stats
« Reply #1356 on: April 26, 2017, 11:01:18 AM »

Kind of using this as a test. I have not logged into this account for a very long time. Wondering if there is anyone left from when this site started.

2D Forever
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1357 on: April 26, 2017, 11:23:58 AM »

Kind of using this as a test. I have not logged into this account for a very long time. Wondering if there is anyone left from when this site started.

I think there are a few around. Some have stepped back, but check in from time to time. Welcome back. Stay a while!

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1358 on: April 26, 2017, 12:21:50 PM »

Wassup!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1359 on: April 26, 2017, 08:59:38 PM »

While I can't say I was officially here when it started, I signed up about a year later, I have been lurking since the first or second week the site was up. There are a couple people still somewhat active from pretty early on me thinks.....welcome back, have fun!
Mr Irrelavent
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1360 on: May 07, 2017, 02:42:28 AM »

There are a few that still linger.  Some even abandoned their old and made new due to changes in their life.  People come, people go though.
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1361 on: May 07, 2017, 04:34:03 AM »

This is sort of my new home from another video game forum I dont go on anymore. One of its mods showed me this place. He also no longer goes on the other one much, and posts here every few months (Ryudo).

Antonio94
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #1362 on: June 13, 2017, 09:35:02 PM »

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here Cheesy. I'm quite a gamer myself (since the SNES era) and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1363 on: June 13, 2017, 09:55:48 PM »

My ears were burning, and behold, Dark Souls! Welcome to the site Antonio94.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1364 on: June 14, 2017, 10:21:30 AM »

Welcome to the site Antonio64!

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length