RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:32:18 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407873 times)
RevQuixo
Tiger Gizmondo

WWW Stats
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2006, 07:13:26 AM »

Hi I'm RevQuixo, I run Video Game Rebirth the *other* online VG database.  Just trying out my sig mainly.  You might see me hanging around in chat as I get bored at work frequently.

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2006, 07:31:13 PM »

hi. my names mike. im from goshen, ohio. i sell on ebay too under the user name PROMIEREDEALS check me out some time. i mostly sell to buy video games off of ebay or at game crazy in milford. i am a sega buff but also collect nintendo too. currently i am working on collecting all of the sega dreamcast games. i only need about 60 to 70 more. i am also collecting the nes and genesis games. i collect systems too. doesnt matter if a have any games for them at first but i usually end up buying games later on. i gmae usually 4 hours a day 5 days a week. or divided up into 6 or 7 days. so 20 hours a week. i am always searching for stuff. just today i got a nes for only $20. all hookups and 3 controllers. works too. sweet deal. and a tv adaptor for the sega game gear for $20. they usually go for $50 to $65 on ebay. anyways hit me up if you got games or systems for sale for a deal and ill usually buy. laterz.

currrently playing: final fantasy for nes
system most played with: sega genesis
favorite system: dreamcast
favorite game: mr. driller for dreamcast
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 07:36:17 PM by dreamcaster » Logged

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
qixmaster
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2006, 05:19:17 PM »

My name is Josh and I turn 23 in about a month.

I don't believe I have formally introduced myself on these boards.  most people know me from digitpress, from selling games here and I have been in the collecting scene for nearly eight years (8 years this oct).  I just recently sold off my NES collection to travel to Africa for a month long internship.

Through my years of collecting I somewhat lost touch of the gaming aspect.  In the past three years I have done VERY little gaming, and a lot of collecting and reselling.  I am just about to start fresh and will begin collecting once school gets underway.    I have yet to decide what i will collect.  Something small to start with since my space is limited.  During this time I hope to get back into the gaming aspect and not so much the collecting. 

If you ever need a price check on a complete in box NES game, let me know and I will gladly help you out!
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2006, 07:43:44 AM »

Hello my name is Ed and I'm from Indiana.  I've been around on other forums like AA and Mystery Manor for awhile.  New to this forum but loving every minute.  My favorite system probably would have to be the SNES.  I'm a big fan of rpgs and shooters and you cannot ask for a better system for em. 

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2006, 07:39:44 AM »

I've been around on other forums like AA and Mystery Manor for awhile.

What is the address for Mystery Manor?  It sounds interesting and I'd like to check it out.  I found a mysterymanor.net but I can't click on anything.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2006, 05:47:34 AM »

Better late than never I guess.
The name is Cobra Blade,
a South Australian who loves any thing to do with the Sega Saturn!

As a result I have a huge Saturn collection.
Why the Saturn? Sega has been my long time fav, ever since I saw the SMS compared to the NES.
Plus I feel the Saturn is Sega's true moment of glory with true classics, plus nothing else felt so much like an actual arcade at home to me.

MrMark0673
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #171 on: September 18, 2006, 11:33:59 AM »

Hey guys,
My name is Mark and I'm 22 and a full time substitute teacher in a middle school about 7 miles outside of Boston.  I collect mostly NES games and systems, but branch off into many others.  This looked like a nice place to make some trades and buy and sell some games so I decided I may as well start an account, that and being able to sort my games with the collection tool is great.
Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2006, 05:13:37 AM »

Hi, my name is Clint.  I live in texas.  After noticing this thread I realized I'd not posted in it.  Most of my posts will generaly consist of games not currently in the collection database.  It's not that I dont enjoy making posts or reading them from fellow gamers, just that I'd perfer to play more games during my off time.  Hey, we do still play games remember?  I have too large a backlog to finish.  Sadly it's growing at an abnormal rate to the point I doubtfully will ever catch up.  I'm up to the challenge though.  I tend to lean twords the NES and SNES when it comes to systems of prefrence, but I collect anything that I can that interests me.  Well, thats me in a nutshell.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 05:17:42 AM by Fuyukaze » Logged

Cambot
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2006, 11:54:06 PM »

You're not going to believe this, Fuyukaze, but my name is also Clint and I ALSO live in Texas. I'm from the Chicago area, but I currently live in Houston. Wierd, huh? Anyway, I love collecting and playing video games and have been doing so since we first got the ColecoVision in, I guess, 1983 or 84. I guess my all-time favorite system is a tie between NES and SNES, but the DS is creeping up there, as well.

So long for now.

cverz2
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2006, 12:52:27 AM »

Ok this is kinda odd, but my name is also Clint. I live in southern Illinois, close to St. Louis, MO.  I bought a Nintendo off EBay in 2004 and two games. Double Dragon 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3.  After playing those for awhile I got hooked again and started buying more NES games.
 Before I knew it I was buying SNES, Sega, and Playstation 2 games as well.  Now I just try to get anything I can afford to get. My wife and I don't have much money, but we both love to play games.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2006, 05:18:53 PM »

Wow, 3 Clints in a row. Now all we need is Eastwood.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2006, 11:22:14 AM »

Very very odd.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2006, 11:58:35 PM »

One more and we should rename this from "Introduce yourself please" to "Is Your Name Clint?"

Flack
N-Gage

WWW Stats
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2006, 02:59:50 AM »

Wow, lots of familiar faces around here!

My name's Rob O'Hara, but some of you all know me as Flack. I'm pretty active over at Digital Press where I'm an admin/moderator, write a couple of different articles, and write reviews for both the electronic DP newsletter and their print zine. I'm also a regular at several other forums such as Atari Age, Lemon 64, Particles.org, and others.

I've been doing quite a bit of writing over the past year. I had three articles published in the O'Reilly book Retro Gaming Hacks, had several reviews published in Videogame Collector Magazine, and published my own first book, titled Commodork: Sordid Tales from a BBS Junkie.

When it comes to console games, I've got everything from the Atari 2600 to all the current-gen consoles hooked up. In our upstairs game room I pipe all my systems into a projector with an 8' screen and a surround sound audio system. My son LOVES gaming upstairs with me.

My other hobby is collecting coin-operated arcade games. At last count I had about twenty; some of my favorites include Gauntlet, Q*Bert, Shinobi, Karate Champ and Road Blasters. Oh, and my MAME machine, of course!

I think that about covers it. I'm always looking forward to kicking it with new friends!

Tan
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2006, 03:24:34 AM »

Hey Flack, welcome! I always enjoy your "Flack's Daily Smack" entries over at AtariAge, nice to have you here.  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length