RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:10:26 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 407657 times)
policenaut
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2007, 11:49:17 PM »

Hi everone!

My name is Nelson, from Puerto Rico.  I had subscribed a long time ago, but didn't posted anything, dunno why.  Feels great to see lots of Digitalpress forum members here.  For games, I like everything but Sega for the most part.  I have a Sega Master System complete set, and I am currently working with some friend from UK(anagrama, cauterize and others Smiley  )  for the SMS PAL releases.  Looking also titles from Australia, Portugal, Brazil and other regions. 

I am mostly a Sega guy but love my Turbo Duo, GBA, DS, Lynx, Nes, Snes and others.   I enjoy this great site, hope it grows leaps and bounds!

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2007, 01:01:24 AM »

For games, I like everything but Sega for the most part.

Awesome! We need more Sega blood here!

Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2007, 10:31:09 AM »

Welcome to Rf Policenaut

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2007, 09:33:07 AM »

Welcome to RF Generation!  Stop and chat and stay awhile!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
playcosm
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2007, 01:21:04 PM »

Hi, my name is David, I'm here mostly to learn about a lot of consoles I've never heard of Wink The site looks very impressive! I've got a lot of media about one specific console, and it's not the most popular/best one for you I guess: Philips CD-i. However, it's the one I grew up with and to me it's a great system. So, I'll have a look to make the database more complete Wink I'm especially interested in the huge pile of unreleased prototypes it got, you can read about those here: http://cdii.blogspot.com
Most of my items are box shots, both front and back, and some videos about games, but I didn't find a place for them (well, yeah, Youtube). seeya Cheesy
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2007, 01:30:38 PM »

Welcome David!

DarthKur
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2007, 10:20:33 AM »

Greetings,

My name's Ken and I'm located in the Blue Ridge Mountains in western North Carolina. I'm a long time vid-game aficionado hailing back to the days of Pong.  I obsessively make every effort to obtain as much retro goodness as I can get my hands on. I also harbor a sizable collection of 8 and 16 bit computers. A lot of gamers are really missing out on some great titles on a myriad of old systems like the Atari 800, C64, Vic-20, Apple ][, Tandy CoCo, ect.
 I really want to get some more international systems like the Sinclair Spectrum +2, Amstrad  CPC 6128, Acorn BBC, ect. At present the only foreign system I own in a Japanese made Sega 3000. The main barrier to that being the excessive shipping costs to get them here.
 I only play vintage games, not just out of choice but of necessity. Sadly, I'm one of those unfortunate ones that suffer motion sickness from the 3D imaging on all of the newer games. The most modern systems I have are the PS1, Sega Dreamcast and N64, of which most of the games are unaccessible to me. I got them all very cheaply so I figured it would be worth having them and hunting down the few 2D games that are available for them.

The world has moved on and left me behind. Therefore I choose to retreat into the past.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2007, 07:12:18 PM »

Nice to see someone that loved the classics. Welcome aboard!

Arqueologia Digital
N-Gage

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2007, 11:11:57 AM »

Hi there!, finally my first post. I´m registered since a long time ago and also i have been playing a lot in the Arcade section, but now i´m posting in this cool forums. My name is Matías, and i´m the founder of "Arqueología Digital", the most important site in spanish dedicated to classic video games, retrogaming and collectors in Argentina and in Latin America. The url is: http://www.arqueologiadigital.com.ar. By the way, i started to read this forums for Speedy_NES (who is also registered on my site) and i didn´t know he is a moderator here!. Well, what else can i say?, i love retrogaming and i´m an active collector too. I hope i could enjoy, read, share and learn on this forums. Sorry if my english is not too good.

Cheers!

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2007, 11:14:49 AM »

Cool.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Arqueologia Digital
N-Gage

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2007, 05:01:07 PM »

Thank you.

TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2007, 10:36:23 PM »

Welcome to RF Generation! No worries if your English isn't necessarily perfect, heck, most Americans don't even have perfect English. You might even find some English speaking members who sound like complete and utter nonsense. (Well, perhaps just one)

I don't know how many active Spanish Speaking members there are, but our previous webmaster was quite fluent in Spanish. He even went to Peru twice, and probably would have defected there had he not passed away.

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello World.
Arqueologia Digital
N-Gage

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2007, 08:42:59 PM »

Muchísimas gracias por la bienvenida entonces!, jeje.

Saludos!!!

welchracing33
N-Gage
United States

Stats

Champion of

More>>
« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2007, 09:18:07 PM »

Hey, Im Jacob, Im 26 and live in Missouri. I am married and have 5 kids. We do a lot of racing. Motorcross/Qaud. I work at General Mills and own 2 of my own bussines's. Really started collecting games about 8 years ago. I have about 2800 different titles games. And most all systems. Only have US versions so far. I have duplicates of almost all my games, one for play and one for save. My goal is to someday have EVERY title for EVERY system, including foregin versions. Oh, and I had a couple days off work lately so I tore it up in the arcade LOL
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 09:24:13 PM by welchracing33 » Logged

UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #209 on: March 24, 2007, 08:36:52 AM »

Once you put it on channel three there is no turning back. Live by the games, die by the games. RF Gen 4 life!
Don't mind me I don't always talk like this. I'm just really tired right now. What I'm trying to say is...

Welcome to RF Generation!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length