RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:40:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Thread of Gaming Randomness 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 110 Print
Author Topic: The Thread of Gaming Randomness  (Read 421900 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #630 on: August 26, 2013, 07:15:46 PM »

I am having one hell of a time trying to find my ps2 memory cards.

Edit: Complaining lead to results!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 07:24:43 PM by SirPsycho » Logged

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #631 on: August 26, 2013, 07:22:23 PM »

Listening to my Xenogears CD's on the stereo. Game is great but personally I like the OST more. I also enjoyed XB more as a game. Not saying it's better or XG is better. XB had a nice OST but XG I will say has a far better OST IMO and one of the best on PSone. To me the best OST's on PSone are in no real order,Final Fantasy IX,Chrono Cross,Xenogears & Suikoden II.

I just need the Suikoden OST now.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #632 on: August 26, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »

I just need the Suikoden OST now.

Me too. But I don't want to pay what everybody wants for it. Throw in the guide while I'm at it.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #633 on: August 28, 2013, 12:51:23 PM »

I had no idea it had  a physical release in Japan. So I will import. Not the CE tho just the game.
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #634 on: August 28, 2013, 04:34:35 PM »

I had no idea it had  a physical release in Japan. So I will import. Not the CE tho just the game.

Got the CE in a few days ago from Play-Asia.  The extra goodies are very neat, although I'm missing out on most of it since I cannot read Japanese.  Ditto with the disc copy of the game; the gameplay may say, 'arcade brawler,' but there is much to be missed unless you are playing in a language you can read, and there is more depth to them (especially in the second game) than it first appears.

Even as a physical-copy extremist, (funny, I paid almost as much for my Saturn copy of D&D as I did the PS3 CE, and I can't read it either) I'm going to pick up the English DL when it goes on sale.  Yeah, that last part sounds silly considering how much I've spent on the game already, but I have my limits on spending on digital. Tongue

Keelah se'lai
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #635 on: August 28, 2013, 04:48:12 PM »

I got it free on steam and love it and man  if you like this GET DRAGON's CROWN NOW! It;s a spiritual successor in so many ways. Even little details.
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #636 on: August 28, 2013, 05:07:42 PM »

I got it free on steam and love it and man  if you like this GET DRAGON's CROWN NOW! It;s a spiritual successor in so many ways. Even little details.

Got the PS3 and Vita versions Cheesy
And I agree, a truly fantastic spiritual successor. 

Keelah se'lai
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #637 on: August 29, 2013, 08:34:04 AM »

I was dicking around YouTube this morning, and found this:

Ummm... this is a April Fools prank I missed, right?

RIGHT?

Seriously, this can't be for real...
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #638 on: August 29, 2013, 09:53:27 AM »

Yeah it's all over my Instagram feed. It's for younger kids I assume that would break the flip screen and its a little cheaper. This way they can play the 3Ds games but in 2D. I don't know I prob wont pick one up until down the road when someone sells a used one to the game store but who knows.

Now your playing with power!
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #639 on: August 29, 2013, 12:35:15 PM »

^For most folks, this is absurd to the point of comedy.

For parents like me, who have a five-year-old who broke the hinge and top screen of his original DS, this is a "well, duh!"

Have to admit, Nintendo comes out with more random surprises than any other game company these days.

Keelah se'lai
Leynos
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #640 on: September 02, 2013, 12:20:50 AM »

* jpg.jpeg (345.62 KB, 1260x929 - viewed 289 times.)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:22:53 AM by Ryudo » Logged
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #641 on: September 03, 2013, 09:59:24 AM »

And now, Cracked.com presents The 16 Most Misleading Video Game Covers Ever.

I'm sure Crabby can relate to #2.

And I always found #10 the most WTFingly misleading cover art.

http://www.cracked.com/bl...g-video-game-covers-ever/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #642 on: September 03, 2013, 05:09:20 PM »

New Super Luigi U has a Part # of ARSE (WUP-ARSE-USA). Think someone at Nintendo has a sense of humor...

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #643 on: September 03, 2013, 06:57:32 PM »

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #644 on: September 04, 2013, 07:47:11 AM »

http://nintendo1ds.com/

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length