RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:42:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Thread of Gaming Randomness 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 110 Print
Author Topic: The Thread of Gaming Randomness  (Read 421739 times)
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1080 on: November 22, 2014, 02:55:33 AM »

Just gotta say, if you haven't played this yet, you must do so! It's AWESOME. Couldn't put down the controller all day, even though I have so many term papers due next week...

8 player Smash has taken up our Friday night... So fun! Cheesy

Keelah se'lai
Charizard01
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1081 on: November 22, 2014, 03:16:17 AM »

I was playing with a friend of mine on 8 player matches, and we found it to be a bit much actually haha. Is it better with actual human beings? Cause we were just playing with us two and 6 computers. So many other fun game modes too though!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1082 on: November 22, 2014, 08:12:39 AM »

I actually REALLY want to play SSBU...

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1083 on: November 22, 2014, 03:23:31 PM »

I think I'm in love with Jane Douglas. She's a fox. In French, she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her. She's a babe. She's a robo-babe. In Latin, she would be called "babia majora." If she were a president, she would be Baberham Lincoln.

https://www.flickr.com/ph...n/sets/72157630617004336/

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1084 on: November 23, 2014, 08:37:53 AM »

Good job MS.
Way to suck
http://pages.engage.xbox....n-US&g=INSERTNAMEHERE

This is almost as bad as the birthday cake print outs they send with instructions to take a picture with it and tweet it at them. Never seen someone do so. Have seen an awful lot of people bitch about how it is worse than just ignoring the fact it was their birthday.

slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #1085 on: November 23, 2014, 09:03:33 AM »

I was playing with a friend of mine on 8 player matches, and we found it to be a bit much actually haha. Is it better with actual human beings? Cause we were just playing with us two and 6 computers. So many other fun game modes too though!
Oh yeah, I wouldn't be interested in playing more AI's either, we had 8 folks and almost total chaos! It reminded me of the first time most people play Smash; it feels too crazy and random to understand, control, or even see at first, then you start to pick up on the nuances and cues, and the more you play the more you understand the technique and strategy, much of which is different than typical 2 or 4 player Smash.

We all loved it!

Keelah se'lai
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1086 on: November 23, 2014, 06:47:00 PM »

I made these today. They add some much needed decoration to the game room.

mumboking
Do you feel the heartbeat of the land?
PlayStation
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« Reply #1087 on: November 28, 2014, 06:49:02 AM »

UK variations of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are being submitted by my sister as I type this.
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1088 on: November 28, 2014, 03:04:10 PM »

So I like Sin & Punishment on Wii so much that for the first time in about four years I bought some Wii Points and grabbed the N64 S&P on the WiiVC. Now I have 800 points leftover. WHAT SHOULD I GET???

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1089 on: November 28, 2014, 04:55:23 PM »

So I like Sin & Punishment on Wii so much that for the first time in about four years I bought some Wii Points and grabbed the N64 S&P on the WiiVC. Now I have 800 points leftover. WHAT SHOULD I GET???

awesome! the original is pretty good from what I've seen, I've got a physical copy. I'm assuming the Wii port has English text? not that it matters much in a schmup but that's always nice
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1090 on: November 28, 2014, 07:50:51 PM »

awesome! the original is pretty good from what I've seen, I've got a physical copy. I'm assuming the Wii port has English text? not that it matters much in a schmup but that's always nice

Yeah everything is English except some Japanese subtitles. Even all the voice-overs are English which is nice. The weird thing is you move the character with the d-pad and the reticle with the left stick when using the classic controller, so you have to hold it kind of awkwardly.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1091 on: December 03, 2014, 10:07:45 AM »

I like the way 20th anniversary PS4 looks.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1092 on: December 03, 2014, 12:16:14 PM »

I like the way 20th anniversary PS4 looks.

Me too! I want one!

http://blog.us.playstatio...rsary-edition-revealed-2/

Ikariniku
Atari 7800

Stats
« Reply #1093 on: December 03, 2014, 02:17:04 PM »

I leased a new car recently.  I was delighted to see that it had a 3.5 mm AUX jack for music.  Since I don't have a working Sega CD unit, I decided to use my Sega CD Mixing Cable to connect my tunes to my car.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1094 on: December 04, 2014, 07:20:43 PM »

My son was eyeballing Amiibos when we were Xmas shopping.

I was delighted at how many characters he knew.
I can't wait until Xmas when he gets his 3DS so i can teach him more about Nintendo Cheesy

I might try and get a Wii U this year too... Or cobble together a computer from old parts and load it with NES/Genny/SNES roms

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length